What's new

Made in Iran

With MAPNA you have to wonder if it is domestically designed, not made. MAPNA is a very respectable company and I don't doubt it is domestically made. They say it is a "homegrown" design too.

I would like to believe it's 100% Iranian made. I don't see any evidence against it being made somewhere else but the design might borrow from other nations and companies design (there is nothing wrong with that)

Design and production of special core analyzer
unsteady-state-relative-permeability.jpg

for Petrochemicals tec

Iran's art is much more valuable and worthy than these tech. gimmics.

Please.. Please.. start a thread of Iran's handy craft as separate.

And another one for sweets.
i started one for Persian Caligrapjy and related ones ...

have look at that.

soon i will start one for handicrafts if you , dear members show me that you want that ...

Amirkabir humanoid robots team win 3rd place in RoboCup 2017

Tehran (ISNA) - The humanoid robot team from Amirkabir University of Technology defeated the German team and won the third place in Humanoid Teen-Size Robot League of RoboCup 2017 in Japan.

“Iranian humanoid robot team from Amirkabir University of Technology went against rivals from Germany, China, India, Japan and Taiwan in technical competitions in Humanoid Teen-Size Robot League of RoboCup 2017 and won the third place,” the leader of Amirkabir University of Technology’s RoboCup teams Soroush Sadeq Nezhad said.

“The team also won the third place in the standings match of the competitions.” he added.

The 21st edition of RoboCup 2017 kicked off in the Japanese city of Nagoya on July 27. More than 200 teams from universities, schools and various institutes from 45 countries in the world have participated in this year’s edition.

Does anyone know which country is the joint partner of these units? He states in the video that 20% of the production is in Iran which will increase to 30%

Back
Top Bottom