What's new

Made in Iran

Iran plug in cementing the deep wells for oil and gas production broke the monopoly of America
oil-well-combination-cementing-plug.jpg

Iran made Heavy High Pressure Compressors for Oil & Gas industries كمپرسور فشار بالا صنايع نفت و گاز

If Iran could make all this stuff, then why it is still behind Indian Oil companies and many of contracts are being awarded to Russian/Chinese and even the Indian companies?

If Iran could make all this stuff, then why it is still behind Indian Oil companies and many of contracts are being awarded to Russian/Chinese and even the Indian companies?
money, marketing and many other complex thing.
they would protect their assets in hard times
they would buy that
and many other things .....

money, marketing and many other complex thing.
they would protect their assets in hard times
they would buy that
and many other things .....
Some is about money and some si just politic
They may make a contract with a country (also they can do it in Iran), but it's about policy and keep those country for some contracts to support Iran in other cases against the enemy.
You always have to give something to get what you want. Nothing is free

Some is about money and some si just politic
They may make a contract with a country (also they can do it in Iran), but it's about policy and keep those country for some contracts to support Iran in other cases against the enemy.
You always have to give something to get what you want. Nothing is free

Exactly!

There is nothing with outside investment . I do not think there is a single contract presently with an Indian Company.

I do not know of anything Iran imports from India other than rice

I have a question for Iranian members here. Whats the biggest steel press Iran has in its steel and metal forging factories, I tried to find using internet but could not find anything.
@yavar @SOHEIL

maybe under Siemens license production...if not...evolution from Siemens design...MAPNA learned clearly from Siemens..

Back
Top Bottom