What's new

Made in India Vehicles

And don't tell me that someone with money in bharat will opt to buy a death trap

(I think u guys call it the tata nano)

So don't yap about pride for "your brands" because I laugh at that emotional type reply with no substance to it

And don't tell me that someone with money in bharat will opt to buy a death trap

So don't yap about pride for "your brands" because I laugh at that emotional type reply with no substance to it

why are you calling nano a death trap?got any facts to back it?

tempo traveller (Mercedes-Benz TN)

TempoTraveller2.222164211_std.jpg

Haters will hate!

Found this in my book marks. Here is a Scorpio in Italy. Notice there is no driver and it seems to be parked on the middle of the road...must be some advertising event.

or maybe its got some blown head gaskets , is over-heating, and out went the ignition coils :lol:

why are you calling nano a death trap?got any facts to back it?

why?

because i think it's junk....50-60 km/h offset crash, or a good t-bone at an intersection -- then what? But everything is relative. It's safer than riding on a motorbike; but that's just about it really. And for the same price you pay for a nano -- i could go to Peshawar and buy a hardly used GSX-R 750 Suzuki and I would actually be able to pick girls up in that thing :laugh:

but then again, maybe i've just been spoiled.

lol

why?

because i think it's junk....50-60 km/h offset crash, or a good t-bone at an intersection -- then what? But everything is relative. It's safer than riding on a motorbike; but that's just about it really. And for the same price you pay for a nano -- i could go to Peshawar and buy a hardly used GSX-R 750 Suzuki and I would actually be able to pick girls up in that thing :laugh:

but then again, maybe i've just been spoiled.

lol

in other words we say you are burning!

Nothing to do with "burning"

I've been a car aficionado since birth. I do customs work, I've been working on cars (from audio, to motor to mechanicals) for the past 7 or 8 years (purely as a hobby)...as of late, I do restorations and some body work too.

I know more about cars than any of you will know in your natural lives. The tata as an idea is smart and makes sense. Its practical for low income people

But my personal opinion, which I am entitled to, is that its junk --like most of your cars. Aesthetically, they are ugly. Construction wise, they are crap. The materials and components - crap.

The 4 x 6 posted above looks decent though I don't know the tech specs

well.. it would be hard for douches who brag about their Mercs to understand. While most of the middle class Indian or Pakistani can afford only motor bikes, nano is a much safer mode of transport for the same price range.

Back
Top Bottom