And TATAs Pixel...

Tata-Pixel-concept-at-Geneva-Motor-Show.jpg

Tata-Pixel-Concept-car.jpg

tata-pixel-rear-look.jpg

Tata-Pixel-interiors.jpg

I wanna buy it!! Looks cute!

Royal Enfield to launch Classic 500cc Desert Storm | Rush Lane

desert-storm.jpg

Chennai based legendary Indian motorcycle manufacturer, Royal Enfield has confirmed that they will be launching Desert Storm variant of their Classic 500 motorcycle in India by next month. There will not be any changes in the engine department, but minor cosmetic changes here and there, gives the Desert Storm its new identity. Thanks to the sandy-beige color of the motorcycle, Royal Enfield has christened their new motorcycle as Desert Storm.

Just like every other Royal Enfield motorcycle, Desert Storm too has the classic feel. Expect Desert Storm to be available for an ex showroom price of Rs 1.5 lakhs approximately. On the color, we are not sure if Royal Enfield would be launching any more colors in the Desert Storm series. We are also not sure whether RE will launch a 350cc variant of the Desert Storm.

The 500cc engine of Desert Storm will generate 27.2 bhp and 41.3 Nm torque. Just like the new age motorcycles, Desert Storm too will feature a 5 speed gearbox which will be controlled by rider's left foot

Is this your car?

50366.jpg

laughing-019.gif

is that a mid 50s Bel Air??

f*ck no it aint mine, I wish it was!!!!

sand down the body, fix the rust, paint it, replace the chrome, fix the interior and drop in a big block supercharged motor in that thing.......

it'll sure beat the crap out of nanos and mahendra marindras

doesnt change the fact that its junk.

junk is junk. Whether its nano junk or revo junk.

you can give it metallic paint....you can throw in half-decent speakers. It's still gonna be junk. Sticking feathers up your B.utt do not make you a chicken!

as for cabs --- well if south asians can squeeze 4 on a moped, i wonder how many you can squeeze in one of those death-traps. The idea is not a bad one though --unless you're an urban planner doing everything to stop road congestion

i havent seen a bigger A H than u u compare a 50 lakh benz to a 1 lakh Nano and call ur self an expert in cars....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Oh ma god, do all Pakistanis think like u??wonder why ur country economy to politics to armed forces is doing so well..

Back
Top Bottom