No military stuff here.

Tata+Aria+copy_0.JPG

f8405ce2221451e32574b87209d7-grande.jpg

00438_tata_aria_ginebrachico1.jpg

TATA Aria

Tata-Manza-1-400x300.jpg

5F6B8B9E431B34F0F5A2AD30C78253.jpg

TATA manza

nope, never driven in indian cars.....though i did work for sales/exports division for commercial vehicles @ Ford Otosan (Turkey).

i still have access to a few automotive sales publications somehow.....

I suggest you give it a go if you ever get a chance. They are not as bad as you think. And the quality has improved dramatically from say 5-10 years ago.

i'll be sure to double-check on those figures, since you didn't even post the source for your information

Let me know which figures in the table you doubt, and I ll give you a source for that.

European car makers in the list,

Volkswagen Group - Volkswagen Group continues its sales drive in India

Mercedes-Benz India Posts 58% Growth in Half Yearly Sales for 2011 - Mercedes-Benz - Zimbio

Mercedes Sees New Models Retaking No. 1 From BMW in India: Cars - Bloomberg

and to compare Pakistani vs. indian automotive sales is beyond immature. India is a HUGE country with a MUCH larger market.

Well not really. Population ratio for Pakistan:India is about 1:7. Apart from Honda and Toyota, all the car companies in the table I provided, sell cars ten times more in India, than they sell in Pakistan. So Indians are still buying more "better" cars than their Pakistani counterparts.

It's not about discouraging or any of that....I just like a car that is built properly, made from quality materials and will not fall apart after 1 -2 years. I'm also addicted to torque, and i doubt any of these cars are making more than 100 lb ft of torque (forget the nano!)

What torque"y" car does Pakistani customers have access to that Indians don't? Its in fact the other way round.

Mainstream car companies don't thrive on performance vehicles in any market the world over, let alone the fuel efficiency craving, automobile markets of Asia. Either case, just so you know,

- Mahindra Scorpio mHawke-270 Nm of torque, thats close to 200 lb ft of torque if am not wrong.

-Tata Safari Dicor- 320 Nm- 240 lb ft

Tatas and Mahindras run for years in the punishing conditions of Indian roads.

not to say that its a bad effort by india.....not many countries are producing cars domestically; it's a noble effort i guess. To me it's junk, to you its treasure. Different tastes, different needs...

Not every one is a car enthusiast like yourself. Am not saying these cars are awesome either, but they do the job and their sales figures are growing, not just in India but in other countries too. Owner of twin turbo rotary, a V6 and a V8 myself. :azn:

Talking about Mahindra, on a recent trip to Barbados I saw some Mahindra pick ups and Scorpios plying on the highways of Barbados along with Toyotas, Nissans, GMs.

I don't now about you guys but I think Scorpio's an ugly car. Tata make better looking cars IMO:

8.Kodanadu+estate%2528nose%2529.JPG

Dear roy_gourav,

While I like your posts, no really ; pls. take it easy on Indian ishtyle chest thumping. YOu live in Oz, no. U r Ozzie yeah!

Ambassador Pick-Up Truck Spy Shot & Blurb
----------------------------------------------------

hindustan-ambassador-pickup-truck-1.jpg

Following the lines of Tata, Mahindra and Force motors, HM plans to launch a pick-up truck. Netizens have taken spy pictures of pick-up truck based on ambassador.Hindustan motors will use the 1.5L diesel engine which is already doing the duty under the hood of ambassdor for decades.

HM might borrow petrol engine from Isuzu for the pick-up truck.HM’s pick-up truck will take on the Tata 207, Force Maxx and Mahindra bolero.

(C) Vicky.in

I much appreciate feedback from our Pak members. I appreciate feedback from our Inidan members also. A 'carib' member wrote he saw stuff his side of the world.

Let's share. TO give credit where credit is due, most of our Pak members have been less dishing of this thread. This one 'turk' type is a renowned troll who has been banned from this and several other threads for Inida bashing. His English gives him away, usually. He's the exception.

To all Pak, Indo and other bro.'s : Peace Out :)

Dear roy_gourav,

While I like your posts, no really ; pls. take it easy on Indian ishtyle chest thumping.
To all Pak, Indo and other bro.'s : Peace Out :)

What chest thumping? I like serving humble pies to people and put them in their place.
=============================
And that Ambassador Pik Up is hideous!

Thanks, Abu ... yeah ... that 'jazz' look is so NOT desi, it's comes out super-cool.

i agree, build bridges.....

ask the indians in this forum; they know deep deep down they all love me.....

i'm hard on them for their own good :D

And don't tell me that someone with money in bharat will opt to buy a death trap

(I think u guys call it the tata nano)

So don't yap about pride for "your brands" because I laugh at that emotional type reply with no substance to it

Ohhh Mr.Looser..U must be from 1971 batch :rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom