What's new

Made in India Vehicles

my 4000+ pound 'ol diesel Benz will hold up on the road like no other....i've been rear-ended by old ladies in Cadillac Sedan de Villes.....ive been rear ended by even Jeep Cherokees

not a scratch even, not a ding....

so dont talk to me about junk tatas or wooden donkey carts :laugh:

thanks....

i kind of like the donkey cart though; the police are more lenient on the parking

my 4000+ pound 'ol diesel Benz will hold up on the road like no other....i've been rear-ended by old ladies in Cadillac Sedan de Villes.....ive been rear ended by even Jeep Cherokees

Call it junk if its like this

It is good enough, do you have a car crash test of the Pakistani Abam revo to compare??

Last edited by a moderator:
it's called the Adam...and no, i dont

moot point anyways, they dont produce em anymore. Like the Nano, the Revo is junk too.

moot point anyways, they dont produce em anymore. Like the Nano, the Revo is junk too.

Please revo is in another level of junk. And the Tata nano for its price is absolutely fine.

Plus they can make good cabs to replace tuk tuks.

Nano is junk. concluded? It is a production car selling more than 8000/month. consider India as a 3rd world country before comparing with United jates of amreeca ;)

doesnt change the fact that its junk.

junk is junk. Whether its nano junk or revo junk.

you can give it metallic paint....you can throw in half-decent speakers. It's still gonna be junk. Sticking feathers up your B.utt do not make you a chicken!

as for cabs --- well if south asians can squeeze 4 on a moped, i wonder how many you can squeeze in one of those death-traps. The idea is not a bad one though --unless you're an urban planner doing everything to stop road congestion

Why would anyone compare a NANO to the Merc :what:
When Merc can make a $2000 car lets talk ...

Donkey carts are more popular on the other side of the border :lol: but yeah they still costs a lakh ...sour grapes!!!

habib_sitara_city_cart_2_YBQ_PakWheels(com).jpg

i wasnt comparing a Merc to a Nano. I was just correcting him, since he accidentally thought my daily driver is a wooden donkey cart. :unsure:

Merc doesnt NEED to make a $2000 car. Hell, look at the titanium hand-made bicycles they are making....those are at very bare minimum --at $2000 --forget cars.

They do make the Smart Car though; but even though it represents a similar segment --it's still engineered and priced higher.

oh and for the record, my car is 26 years old.......so i dont want to come across as some stuck up rich dude or somethin like that.

yea coz the Revo is a piece of junk....it's not even a truly ''Pakistani'' car....a lot of the components (e.g. the tranny) are foreign manufactured. And as i said earlier, production has been terminated because nobody liked the car.

Pakistanis are the type who take pride in brands and all; someone who had a bike yesterday wants a Honda CG125. Someone who had a 125 yesterday wants a Corrolla today. Someone with Corrolla yesterday wants a Land Cruiser or Patrol.....etc..

nobody will say -- hey look at me, I drive an Adam now!

leave the richy rich. although nano is only lower middle class families.

yea coz the Revo is a piece of junk....it's not even a truly ''Pakistani'' car....a lot of the components (e.g. the tranny) are foreign manufactured. And as i said earlier, production has been terminated because nobody liked the car.

Pakistanis are the type who take pride in brands and all; someone who had a bike yesterday wants a Honda CG125. Someone who had a 125 yesterday wants a Corrolla today. Someone with Corrolla yesterday wants a Land Cruiser or Patrol.....etc..

nobody will say -- hey look at me, I drive an Adam now!

it is only possible in pakistan,because of its booming economy stable growth........ dnt start ur stupid arguments here.

tata-venture-front-three-quarter.jpg

2011-Tata-Venture-10.jpg

2011-Tata-Venture-9.jpg

Tata Venture EX Engine

Engine Type :- Turbo Diesel engine
Engine Description ;- 475 IDI, Turbo Intercooled Diesel Engine
Engine Displacement(cc) :- 1405
No. of Cylinders ;- 4
Maximum Power :- 71 PS at 4500 rpm
Maximum Torque :- 135 Nm at 2500 rpm
Valves Per Cylinder :- 4
Turbo Charger ;- Yes
Super Charger :- No

Tata Venture EX Transmission
Transmission Type :- Manual
Gear box :- 5 Speed Manual Transmission
Drive Type :- Two Wheel Drive

Tata Venture EX Steering
Steering Type :- Power

==============

Would make good taxis/ tour operator vehicle.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom