What's new

‘Made in Bangladesh’ smartphones to rule the roost soon

keep bringing ppp ha ha ha. We are talking about 5 trillion dollar term. Even Chaiwala want dollar term which is the real deal unlike you he knows that lmao.
Good luck reach 5 trillion dollar in 2024 with 4.5 percent gdp growth. This is fucking hillarious. Since you are so good in math show us the calculation how you will reach 5 trillion by 2024. Seems chaiwala and you both bad in math.
Abey idiot, the growth is measured in nominal. Even if we grow at 5%, another 5% is coming through inflation. That 10% growth a year. Here is IMF predicting for you, moron. They are expecting country to be 5 trillion by 2025.

20200129_082300.jpg

Since I answered your question, when is Bangladesh becoming 15th largest economy. How soon is soon for you my little lungi friend?

Abey idiot, the growth is measured in nominal. Even if we grow at 5%, another 5% is coming through inflation. That 10% growth a year. Here is IMF predicting for you, moron.

View attachment 602162

Since I answered your question, when is Bangladesh becoming 15th largest economy. How soon is soon for you by little lungi friend?
Wow losing shit ha ha ha let me get popcorn. This is fun.

This is October data lol. When imf predicted economy will grow 7 percent plus. New one is 5 percent and keep going down. Next prediction it will below 5 percent.

:lol: he is protesting that no country in the neighborhood is following their chaiwala's fascist example of how to bring the country down to its knees. :lol:
Lmao ha ha ha. Man i am laughing my *** off. And he keep calling me name since he is losing his shit.

Oh my god. Its like talking to a six year old. Wasting my time explaining economics. Poodle is always poodle, who understands basic instructions not explanations.

Imran is doing miracle with 2% growth. So lungis should follow you instead.
Imran dont lie every day like your chiawala.

Sure since you seem to like it.
Keep protesting.

Lol. Yes only Haseena (name is oxymoron of highest order) tells the truth when her minister says BD'll be 15th largest economy soon.

Keep protesting.
Lol. Boring come backs. You are pretty poor at understanding things. You are simple poodle.

Lol. Yes only Haseena (name oxymoron of highest order) tells the truth when her minister says 15th largest economy soon.
Imran is better then hasina. No doubt. But chaiwala is an expert lier. And this comes from indians them self. They call him jumla or something.

Imran is better then hasina. No doubt. But chaiwala is an expert lier. And this comes from indians them self. They call him jumla or something.
Lol. And yet he won with absolute majority in 2019. So those who call him on that are just whiners not worth taking seriously.

Lol. Yes only Haseena (name oxymoron of highest order) tells the truth when her minister says 15th largest economy soon.

Lol. Boring come backs. You are pretty poor at understanding things. You are simple poodle.
It is fun to see you keep protesting.

Okay poodle. Go sit in the corner, enough fun for one day.
Keep barking back to me. I mean keep protesting. You are a true doggy dog who love to keep reply to me he he. And you will do it again in 5 min.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom