What's new

‘Made in Bangladesh’ smartphones to rule the roost soon

Forget about BD. But, Japan started industrialization in the 1860s and when did you start? Japan built its 1st underground subway, Ginza Line, in 1927 by itself, and when China did it? Japan had built twenty-two aircraft carriers in the late 1930s. Even today, China has only two aircraft carriers, one was gifted by Russia.

Do you want to hear more? Better you do not compare a copycat China with heavily industrialized nations that also include Taiwan, Singapore, and South Korea. Your per capita GDP is about $7,755 and Japan's $33,000. Japan will remain ahead of you all the time to come. You can compare yourself with India and Russia. You are just unable to reach the Japan level, intellectual deficiency.
Are you really saying china is same level as india! Interms of population only nothing else. And russia has its past and good military but they wont become global power in future.

@bluesky is not comparing Bangladesh with China. He is speaking from his perspective of living in Japan.
There is simply no comparison between Bangladesh and China in terms of technological advancements.
doesn't matter, he just wants BD to be Japan. but it is interesting that he thinks that China and his ideas are consistent.

If you are serious.

China has investment and construction all over the world. I can provide a list of links to prove that the world is a backward country.

China has investment and construction all over the world. I can provide a list of links to prove that the world is a backward country.
Apart from G-7 and western europe, rest of the world is backward. You are correct.

Apart from G-7 and western europe, rest of the world is backward. You are correct.
Do you think only G7 is more advanced than you? You are a little naive, in fact, NK, South Africa, Vietnam, also advanced than you.

you Backward countries do not use yourself thinking to talk about China. OK?

Baby, China started using artillery before the 11th century. and the 6th - 7th centuries, Japan has always sent overseas students to China to learn Chinese characters and political systems. Discussing history? Baby, go back to school.

Speaking of heavily industrialized nations. Did you even talk about Japan, South Korea, Singapore and Taiwan Province ? ? ? ?? Why not add Qatar, Luxembourg, Belgium, Denmark, the Netherlands?

Baby, you know nothing about P5. the last time. You want to be Japan. OK, I wish you success. But don't think we are like you. We just develop ourselves. do not become any country. BTW, backward countries are really cute.
Do not talk all these past bullshits. Japan invaded China long before 2nd WW and created a country called Manchukuo, captured Bejing, Nanking, Shanghai, Changsha, Changde, and a hundred other places. Your 11th-century weapons had no use.

It was the USA that saved you from annihilation. What did you do when the Japanese put notices in your country like, "No dogs and no Chinese are allowed". Why do you deny history and why do you think China is equal to Japan when many millions of Chinese are working in Japan.

They still love to say, "No dogs and no Chinese". I have been to Kunming in winter, no hot water or even running water. I heard from others that the toilets cannot be flushed. Such a low life!!! No wonder, Chinese per capita GDP is only $7,000. Don't compare it with Japan or Germany.

I am a proof to say that China remains an underdeveloped country. Only a few cities and airports are developed. Why China has to do many construction works abroad, is it not for its own survival. You have dollars that you do not invest in China but in other countries only to trap them in debts.

It is good BD has kicked out China from building Sonadia deep seaport. It would have been the greatest Chinese trap. Blood-thirsty greedy Chinese!! Now, America is kicking your ***, you are seeing the results.

Do not talk all these past bullshits. Japan invaded China long before 2nd WW and created a country called Manchukuo, captured Bejing, Nanking, Shanghai, Changsha, Changde, and a hundred other places. Your 11th-century weapons had no use.

It was the USA that saved you from annihilation. What did you do when the Japanese put notices in your country like, "No dogs and no Chinese are allowed". Why do you deny history and why do you think China is equal to Japan when many millions of Chinese are working in Japan.

They still love to say, "No dogs and no Chinese". I have been to Kunming in winter, no hot water or even running water. I heard from others that the toilets cannot be flushed. Such a low life!!! No wonder, Chinese per capita GDP is only $7,000. Don't compare it with Japan or Germany.
This is thinking from a backward country. low-level worldview, mean words, and shameless and dirty thoughts. can't see any of your logic, can't understand your thinking. This is why you are a backward country.

As for history. Even backward countries are very concerned about per capita GDP. These are typical backward countries.

OK, I may be responding to a 5-year-old child.

I am a proof to say that China remains an underdeveloped country. Only a few cities and airports are developed. Why China has to do many construction works abroad, is it not for its own survival. You have dollars that you do not invest in China but in other countries only to trap them in debts.

It is good BD has kicked out China from building Sonadia deep seaport. It would have been the greatest Chinese trap. Blood-thirsty greedy Chinese!! Now, America is kicking your ***, you are seeing the results.
clam down. baby. I know you are from a backward country. Even if you live in a developed country now. But your thinking and ideas still remain at the level of the backward countries.

You have a little madness. But it doesn't matter. You know, I don't care what the backward country thinks. so your reply is just a joke to me.

When I discussed with the US, European users. We have clear logic. We can understand each other. Personal attacks rarely occur.

But when I met netizens from backward countries users, I could only see their dirty and nasty replies and illogical personal attacks. Of course, I have nothing to discuss with backward countries users.

I think it - the essence of advanced countries and backward countries, is the quality of the people.

And you believe you are as par with western europe or america. kid get a life
Again, the way of thinking of backward countries... Did I say that China is like the US?

When I discussed with the US, European users. We have clear logic. We can understand each other. Personal attacks rarely occur.

But when I met netizens from backward countries users, I could only see their dirty and nasty replies and illogical personal attacks. Of course, I have nothing to discuss with backward countries users.

I think it - the essence of advanced countries and backward countries, is the quality of the people.

Again, the way of thinking of backward countries. . . Did I say that China is like the US?

Why don't you focus on containing the coronavirus, netizen from a forward country ? lol

Guys, just let it go. The bloke has comprehension issues.
Your posts however, will offend other Chinese members. We can do with less enemies here.

We are not Japanese. Let's leave China vs Japan comparisons to their citizens.

And you believe you are as par with western europe or america. kid get a life
Why don't you focus on containing the coronavirus, netizen from a forward country ? lol

Last edited:
The world has many backward countries. they receive more respect and understanding. but Bangladesh should learn to think. why some foreign members question your development... What you have done?

and if you think we are your enemy... This is just your illusion. Because we really don't treat you as an enemy.

Guys, just let it go. The bloke has comprehension issues.
Your posts however, will offend other Chinese members. We can do with less enemies here.

We are not Japanese. Let's leave China vs Japan comparisons to their citizens.
Have you read his post #21? Read the context of his writing and give your opinion. He started China vs Japan. And I do not have to be Japanese to talk about Japan or China, no one has to be. Many names come out during discussions.

Have you read his post #21? Read the context of his writing and give your opinion. He started China vs Japan. And I do not have to be Japanese to talk about Japan or China, no one has to be. Many names come out during discussions.
You have this idea is normal. backward countries People have a lot of inferiority complexes, like lying and bragging.Easier crazy. Loss of logical thinking ability... Because backward countries really have nothing to discuss.

and you use Japanese ID to show your "little arrogance". What can you get? Do you think I won't be arrogant?. baby, have you ever seen me arrogant? I just treat you as a child.

I don't look down on you. even your "little arrogance" is so low-level and boring, like a child trying to attract the attention of adults.

Emphasize once. I will not attack first. you said I attacked Japan. I don't know where your conclusion comes from. It may be the way of thinking of backward countries. But when I attack the US. When I laughed at Australia as a backward agricultural country. US and Australian members don't like you so "cute". At least they still have logic to debate.

Maybe the world view is different. You want to be Japan. OK, I wish you success. But China does not want to become another country. Don't use you backward country thinking to imagine China.

If it's really happening then Samsung must be a part of it.

I search this thing online and it's real. So, I start finding platforms to check their price frequently and I found this one for samsung mobile phones.

Have a look at the prices guys and let me know your thoughts.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom