What's new

Machinations of American Embassy in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
In IRP you will find enough loyal dogs of US everywhere.

@coffee_cup , thank you.

When will our Pakistani nation understand our own benefit and stop shooting our own self in the foot. CIA, when they give us money have made precise cost benefit calculations to their nation and how much damage they are inflicting on our nation. They have also identified (and planted) powerful puppets in our nation that are both influential and ready to cooperate with them and have no regard for the nation they belong and just want money. They use these puppets to influence the rest and assure the rest of us that this is in fact good and necessary that we retard some of our own people with help of their CIA brethren. These puppets speak the language of CIA since they get big money and other benefits and the future of our nation despite her monumental potential remains dark forever. It is my request to Prime minister Nawaz Sharif, army chief Raheel Sharif and minister of defence Khawaja Asif to ban this Pakistani spy agency forever who cooperates with CIA to retard Pakistanis coming from Abroad (read America), arrest its officials and make an inquiry about damage to our country and make an official protest to American President (and bring it to his notice as American defence department is highly anti-Muslim as compared to an average American) so as to stop such activities forever.

Why don't you manage a press conference? Our media loves sensational news and when there is America + CIA!........you will boom:offtopic:

eight persons came to my uncle's home in Lahore, tied my hands and legs, gave me several injections and made me drink a thick jelly like liquid in a bowl. I had not seen any psychiatrist at all when it happened. After I had swallowed the thick liquid, I started to shiver, and this shivering continued for about 48 hours. I could not sleep at night but I can recall very clearly that I continued to shiver.

This is called a hallucination. You were extremely depressed at that time due to what ever family matters that you developed some serious psychological problems. Resulting in hallucinations. And I think the other similar injection incidents that you talk of are also hallucinations.

I left the home and was walking towards Saddar, and I saw a Military building mentioning it was GHQ. I Walked in and casually told that I wanted to meet Pervaiz Musharraf who was army chief.

You just walked right into the GHQ and told them you wanted to meet the COAS.

Is your research really that ground breaking that CIA is after you ?

You need to go seek medical help.

I said I don't do mass mailings. I have been on LinkedIn since probably 2004.

Just thought I'd try to give you a hand through your troubles.
But I can't help somebody who doesn't want to be helped.

Good luck on your own!

Leave him alone please.

you cannot communicate with someone where aluminum foil hat.

What did I just read :o:
Why on earth you would try to "read"?

And if you do, do not try to "understand" because you cannot.

Only this dude Ahsan can understand this high level of knowledge.

Eshan this is Ch Nisar representative -
please provide your telephone number ASAP-

since when you started this false representation?

ch Nisar. hahahah

@JonAsad , My phone number is 0336-2602125. Thank you for your concern. I will be truly obliged if you could forward my case to Ch. Nisar. He is a very patriotic guy though I have said some hard things about him previously, we still have to acknowledge a lot of good things he has done for this country.

CIA and American agencies continue to interfere in my internet. I received a request from my LinkedIn connections to join his new group. I did not want to join the group so just took no action. Next day I noticed that my connection had become 2nd and I was in his group while I never joined the group in my senses. I am afraid my connection might also have been removed from my side of linkedIn. I would request American government and American people that we have far more important problems in the world than some neocon obsession of American defence department to insult Muslims. Please take a grip on yourself. I mean you are all big boys and not juvenile people. When will these neocons ever grow up?

Last edited:
I was tortured and humiliated by Secret services on insistence of American CIA. I was given electric shocks by a psychiatrist on insistence of American embassy. American embassy also insisted many psychiatrists to give me potent drugs to retard me forever. While Americans like Susan E. Rice profess love for our country, I will like to ask them why do they retard our brains coming back from America. Why do they dole out billions of rupees to drug our cities like Lahore, again to retard our talent. IF we ask these questions to Susan E. Rice, she will definitely start blabbering since she would know that secret of self professed love she is masquerading in our country has been exposed. I will ask Americans why have they installed network of transmitters in Lahore city to control brains of our people. I would request Americans to become more of civilized (Something you do not know the meanings of but keep using in your own eulogies) and less of animals and stop retarding Pakistanis both in USA and our beloved country Pakistan. But Susan E. Rice would never stop retarding these brains. Neither would she stop professing love for our country because these people are used to play double game with us.

To help open the eyes of my Pakistani friends and give them more idea about mentality of neocons who rule American military and defense department, I will urge them to look at wikipedia: Neoconservatism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A quote from there about these anti-muslim folks from wikipedia is here: Please note closely the theme three as the essence of all of this.

Many moderate conservatives oppose neoconservative policies and have sharply negative views on it. For example, Stefan Halper and Jonathan Clarke (a libertarian based at Cato), in their 2004 book on neoconservatism, America Alone: The Neo-Conservatives and the Global Order,[93] characterized the neoconservatives, at that time, as uniting:… around three common themes:
  1. A belief deriving from religious conviction that the human condition is defined as a choice between good and evil and that the true measure of political character is to be found in the willingness by the former (themselves) to confront the latter.
  2. An assertion that the fundamental determinant of the relationship between states rests on military power and the willingness to use it.
  3. A primary focus on the Middle East and global Islam as the principal theater for American overseas interests.
In putting these themes into practice, neo-conservatives:
  1. Analyze international issues in black-and-white, absolute moral categories. They are fortified by a conviction that they alone hold the moral high ground and argue that disagreement is tantamount to defeatism.
  2. Focus on the "unipolar" power of the United States, seeing the use of military force as the first, not the last, option of foreign policy. They repudiate the "lessons of Vietnam," which they interpret as undermining American will toward the use of force, and embrace the "lessons of Munich," interpreted as establishing the virtues of preemptive military action.
  3. Disdain conventional diplomatic agencies such as the State Department and conventional country-specific, realist, and pragmatic, analysis. They are hostile toward nonmilitary multilateral institutions and instinctively antagonistic toward international treaties and agreements. "Global unilateralism" is their watchword. They are fortified by international criticism, believing that it confirms American virtue.
  4. Look to the Reagan administration as the exemplar of all these virtues and seek to establish their version of Reagan's legacy as the Republican and national orthodoxy.[93]:10–11

While they(US) continue to give us money to improve our livestock productivity, they continue to simultaneously retard our brains who come from abroad and want to introduce advanced technologies in our country. This exposes to us the hideous nature of these people. They always played double game with us throughout our history but we still never understood the true nature of these people. It is time for us to wake up. We start trusting these people as if, all of a sudden, their true nature has changed and they have genuinely become sympathetic to us. Unfortunately true nature never changes like that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom