What's new

Machinations of American Embassy in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since many patriotic Pakistanis read my thread, I would like to mention that I want to request Ch. Nisar, our interior minister to hold an inquiry into drugging of our entire cities and retarding of many intelligent and talented people who wanted to serve our country and were retarded on American orders because they paid excessive sums to agencies to retard our intelligent people coming from abroad and Americans had targeted them to damage our country. I would also request Ch. Nisar to call American ambassador in his office and ask him for an apology from our nation on TV Channels, so that these foreign people do not commit such crimes against our entire nation again. If there is an inquiry, I would request Ch. Nisar to not bow to any pressure of making decisions without listening to my point of view since this is what many people loyal to Americans would surely insist. There should also be a total inquiry to punish those people who took bribes and retarded our talented people so our society is purged of such evils forever. I would also request Patriotic Pakistanis close to Ch. Nisar to bring my thread to his attention if they can.

Here is an early draft of letter to Our Interior Minister, Ch. Nisar.

Date: April 05, 2015

To,

Ch. Nisar,

Interior Minister of Pakistan.

Subject: Application for help to Interior Minister of Pakistan to protect interest of our country, Pakistan.

Dear Ch. Nisar,

I want to bring your attention to a major problem facing Pakistan today. A large number of foreign students including Pakistanis go to USA every year. CIA keeps track of very talented students and graduates from other countries in USA and if some of those talented decide to return to their own countries with a desire to serve their people, CIA gives bribes to agents in (our) armies/secret services of the native country(Pakistan, in our case) and the agencies retard those talented people and get the promised reward and bribes in return. Such actions by our own army/secret services keep the fate of our countries dark forever.

CIA uses special technologies to retard humans and these technologies were actively developed in cold war, both in USA and USSR and they actively used them against each other. After the end of cold war, USA started using these technologies against other countries which also include Pakistan. Our country Pakistan is one of the active zones where CIA retards people using this technology. Though staff of American embassy knows how to put up a nice face before government officials and sway our thinking, many Americans do not like the progress of our nations.

Please let me state a few facts which are unknown to common people in most countries and these facts are classified secrets of US intelligence agencies. Several US intelligence agencies operate freely in cooperation with some Pakistani secret agencies, I will request the interior ministry to properly investigate these issues, otherwise, our country, Pakistan, will suffer forever. CIA uses specially synthesized neuro-transmitters to alter, retard, or even possibly control the brains of target individuals. Since many times, it is very difficult to add these neuro-transmitters to victim’s food, they use very special techniques to get these neuro-transmitters into victim’s body. The special drugs and neuro-transmitters are added to the food of entire group dining at the occasion so the victim is assured that food is totally safe since everybody is taking food from the same source and the victim naturally thinks if there were any drugs in the food, the entire group would be sick or affected. This false sense of security is a deception technique and the drugs affect only the target and rest of the people in the group remain totally safe. Science behind this deception technique is that these drugs/neuro-transmitters remain totally inert (chemically inactive) until charged by Electromagnetic frequency weapons directed on the particular individual from a distance. The drugs can go into the bodies of the entire group taking the food but they do hurt any biological functions until some EM frequency weapons are focused on someone who has eaten/or taken drugged food or beverage and the Electromagnetic field produced by NEM directed frequency weapons makes the drugs chemically active in the body of the target victim, and the activated drugs combine with some major and potent neurotransmitters of the target and retard him forever. Rest of the people who ate the same food remain totally safe since inert/inactive drugs in their bodies are not charged by directed Electromagnetic directed frequency weapons and many times these people are told in advance that eating the same food would never hurt them.

CIA asks some secret agencies in our country to help them retard their Pakistani targets and Pakistani services deploy hundreds of Agents at Food shops to drug the food when the victim would arrive at one of those food shops. You can personally verify this if you know some owners of food shops in Lahore very well since this has become a very frequent activity by Pakistani secret agencies between November 2014 to April 2015. To corner the target, water and beverage companies are asked by secret services to put these drugs to retard the victim in their manufactured drinks. In Lahore, Nestle, Coca-Cola, Pepsi-Cola, Gourmet, and other major beverage companies have actively participated in this activity. Sometimes secret services go to the extreme limit of drugging the water supply of entire areas. As I mentioned earlier, general public is not affected by these special drugs because these drugs remain totally inert (chemically inactive) until charged by Electromagnetic frequency weapons directed on the particular individual from a distance. Sometimes agencies promise money to food stores in return for their cooperation and promise big reward after they had successfully sold or served the victim drugged food. It will certainly be very difficult for most people to believe what I say but you can get his information from people in agencies you actually trust. You can ask this from any resident of Lahore city who is in food business(bakeries/restaurants/general stores) since this is done on a huge scale and most business owners are familiar that drugs are given to them by agencies and agencies ask food business owners to add those drugs to their complete food stock.

There was also a very large and huge spell of similar activity of drugging the beverages and the food stores in entire Lahore city from October 2013 to February 2014. These dates can also be verified by the residents of Lahore city who work in professions related to food business in Lahore city.

My persecution with neuro-electromagnetic weapons started in USA at the start of 1998, when I was a student at New York University. When I became the target, my mind was changed drastically. CIA started to manipulate me and some of my professors started to actively discourage and create problems for my research. I was given drugs in my food several times to stop me from working and to alter my brain with NEM weapons. Several times I would become very sick after having food but I had no idea what was happening and who was doing it. I contacted officials of my university but they all stubbornly refused to help me. I want you to understand that it was a very painful time and I have just written very briefly about it. When times became really tough and I realized that US Government was persecuting me and CIA was trying to retard my brain forever, I decided to leave America and go to Pakistan.

ERSECUTION IN PAKISTAN BY AGENCIES

When I reached Pakistan, I suffered from the same cruelty of CIA dictating other third world nations what to do by generously bribing top officials. About ten people came to my home and gave me several injections and tied my hands and legs. I lost consciousness for one night. I did not know what was happening and could not even open my eyes. I had extremely severe shivering for two days and did not know what was happening. My family was manipulated and took me to a doctor of their choice in Pakistan Army and I was kept in house arrest with soldiers of Pakistan Army, on CIA's orders, stopping me from leaving the house and I was locked in my room every night. This continued for six months. After six months, I got drug induced jaundice because of over-drugging. I could not sleep for more than two months because of severe itching of jaundice. I had blood marks all over my body because I could not resist itching. As I mentioned, I was repeatedly beaten by state agencies to intimidate me. State agencies, on instigation of CIA, repeatedly asked food places to drug my food. I have been forcefully kidnapped, beaten and drugged several times by state agencies in Pakistan generously bribed by CIA to intimidate me and stop my research work in Pakistan.

I have also been tortured by police, agencies and Navy in Pakistan several times on behest of CIA in past sixteen years. For those people who doubt it, I would recount my experience with police and Navy in Karachi. I did not want to live with my family in Lahore so I left the city and drove to Karachi by car. Upon arrival in Karachi, my ATM card was disabled. I was stopped and repeatedly harassed by police in Karachi. I was stopped in Clifton by a police car and police officials took me to Clifton police station on 23rd of February 2009. Police checked my car and said two front seat belts of your car carry different manufacturing dates so "your car must be stolen and Police have to verify it" and reported me to their boss. The Police officer asked me to wait in the other room. I waited there for about half an hour and the officer came again and violently slapped me several times. He said, "You are over-educated and you think of yourself as something." I was surprised since I had not told him anything personal at all. I was seriously humiliated but I knew they would beat and lock me if I responded in force. I waited another hour sitting next to locker room of the police station. After some time, Navy officers came in three jeeps to the police station and asked me to accompany them. I was taken to compound of PNS Nigran(Navy) in Karachi where they locked me in the Navy jail. The next morning, I was taken to open compound and I was circled by more than ten people who wanted to give me injections by force. I seriously tried to resist but they continued to ask me to take injections. They were human enough to not beat me for that. They continued to decrease the diameter of circle around me and finally forcefully injected me.

This is particularly easy to do such cruel things to talented Muslims in our country since some countries (including our Pakistan) have gone to the extreme limit to reserve parts of their army(or intelligence units) for such operations by CIA since the money paid for operations and bounty given after the victim is retarded can be extremely high and it becomes a lucrative business for agencies in our poor countries. US government spent more than five hundred million dollars in their effort to retard me since they drugged some entire neighborhoods in the cities of Hong Kong, Tokyo, London and Lahore. We, Pakistanis, usually do not believe in such things since the face Americans present before us is totally different from the way they think of us.

I have discussed the problem here: Machinations of American Embassy in Pakistan

Wilmott Forums - How to safeguard my research

Below is my blog where I have written my posts about our country, Pakistan.

ahsanamin2999 | Smile! You’re at the best WordPress.com site ever

Here is my company website

Infiniti Derivatives Technologies | our ultimate goal is to give a winning egde to the traders.

I would like to request you ensure the authenticity of whatever you read on internet on these forums and blogs since wikileaks mentioned that American agencies change the web content of various sites to disrepute people when their intelligence operations are done since most internet is routed from USA.

I have done extensive research in applied mathematical sciences and want to grow my mathematical modeling company towards mathematical research in the disciplines of financial trading, applications of mathematical technologies towards new and existing industries, green technologies, advanced medical and biological sciences, advanced agricultural and genetic research, and motion picture and animation design with great special effects using mathematical technologies. Innovation in most advanced sciences and technological disciplines depend on successful applied mathematical modeling.

I also want to use mathematical models (based on proprietary long term weather forecasts in our country and other similar-commodities growing areas, accumulated stocks of various commodities, consumption trends, and forecasts of prices of agricultural inputs) that helps farmers decide about which crop to grow in their area by helping them with accurate forecasts of various commodities prices and their input expenses and probability of any damage due to unpredictable climate conditions. It will also help them with new varieties of agricultural crops developed with genetic selection and cross-breeding (Not genetically modified). As weather patterns and climate change, we can develop new agricultural varieties that can give a good crop in more extreme weathers including thunderstorms and high temperature spells.

I would request Ch. Nisar to not bow to any pressure of making decisions without listening to my point of view since this is what many people close to him but loyal to Americans would surely insist. I would request our interior minister to hold a total inquiry to punish those people who took bribes and retarded our talented people who wanted to serve our country so our society is purged of such evils forever.

A Patriotic Pakistani, a good human and a proud Muslim

Ahsan Amin

I think secret agency that helps CIA retard Pakistanis was first established by traitor of the land, Pervaiz Musharraf to appease Americans so that they would help him prolong his illegal and typical dictator regime at the expense of interests of our own country. I would request interior ministry to investigate which secret agency is this and how money is supplied to this agency by Americans. I would also request interior ministry to ask this agency to reveal how many Pakistanis they have already retarded and end the operations of this agency. I would also request interior ministry to ask Americans for an apology after the investigation is complete and details of retarded Pakistanis have been retrieved.

Here is the letter I faxed the interior ministry yesterday.

Date: April 06, 2015

To,

Ch. Nisar,

Interior Minister of Pakistan.

Subject: Application for help to Interior Minister of Pakistan to protect interests of our country, Pakistan.

Dear Ch. Nisar,

I want to bring your attention to a major problem facing Pakistan today. A large number of foreign students including Pakistanis go to USA every year. CIA keeps track of very talented students and graduates from other countries in USA and if some of those talented people decide to return to their own countries with a desire to serve their people, CIA determines whether they should be allowed to freely go back and if CIA decides otherwise, they gives bribes to agents in our Pakistani secret services and the agencies here retard those talented people and get the promised reward and bribes in return. Such actions by some of our own secret services keep the fate of our countries dark forever. Since US intelligence agencies operate freely in cooperation with some Pakistani secret service agencies, I will request the interior ministry to properly investigate these issues, otherwise, our country, Pakistan, will suffer forever. Though staff of American embassy knows how to put up a nice face before our government officials and will surely deny such actions, many Americans do not like the progress of our nations.

Special secret service agency that helps CIA retard Pakistanis was first established by traitor of the land, Pervaiz Musharraf, to appease Americans so that they would help him prolong his illegal and dictator regime at the expense of interests of our own country. I would request interior ministry to investigate the details of this Pakistani secret service agency that retards talented Pakistanis on orders of CIA with American money. I would request interior ministry to ask this agency to reveal how many Pakistanis they have already retarded and make sure such activities never happen in the future.

Please let me state a few facts which are unknown to public in most countries and these facts are classified secrets of US intelligence agencies. CIA uses special technologies to retard humans, and read their thoughts. These technologies were actively developed in cold war, both in USA and USSR and they actively used them against each other. After the end of cold war, USA started using these technologies against other countries which also include Pakistan. Our country Pakistan is one of the active zones where CIA retards people using this technology.

CIA uses specially synthesized neuro-transmitters to alter, retard, or even possibly control the brains of target individuals. Since many times, it is very difficult to add these neuro-transmitters to victim’s food, they use very special techniques to get these neuro-transmitters into victim’s body. The special drugs and neuro-transmitters are added to the food of entire group dining at the occasion so the victim is assured that food is totally safe since everybody is taking food from the same source and the victim naturally thinks if there were any drugs in the food, the entire group would be sick or affected. This false sense of security is a deception technique and the drugs affect only the target and rest of the people in the group remain totally safe. Science behind this deception technique is that these drugs/neuro-transmitters remain totally inert (chemically inactive) until charged by Electromagnetic frequency weapons directed on the particular individual from a distance. The drugs can go into the bodies of the entire group taking the food but they do hurt any biological functions until some EM frequency weapons are focused on someone who has eaten/or taken drugged food or beverage and the Electromagnetic field produced by NEM directed frequency weapons makes the drugs chemically active in the body of the target victim, and the activated drugs combine with some major and potent neurotransmitters of the target and retard him forever. Rest of the people who ate the same food remain totally safe since inert/inactive drugs in their bodies are not charged by directed Electromagnetic directed frequency weapons and many times these people are told in advance that eating the same food would never hurt them.

Pakistani secret services, who cooperate with CIA, deploy hundreds of agents at food shops to drug the food where ever the victim could possibly go to take food or drink. You can personally verify this if you know some owners of food shops in Lahore very well since this has become a very frequent activity by Pakistani secret agencies between November 2014 to April 2015. To corner the target, water and beverage companies are asked by secret services to put these mind-altering drugs to retard the victim in their manufactured drinks. In Lahore, Nestle, Coca-Cola, Pepsi-Cola, Gourmet, and other major beverage companies have actively participated in this activity. Sometimes secret services go to the extreme limit of drugging the water supply of entire areas. As I mentioned earlier, general public is not affected by these special drugs because these drugs remain totally inert (chemically inactive) until charged by Electromagnetic frequency weapons directed on the particular individual from a distance. Sometimes agencies promise money to food stores in return for their cooperation and promise big reward after they had successfully sold or served the victim drugged food. It will certainly be very difficult for most people to believe what I say but you can get his information from people in agencies you actually trust. You can ask this from any resident of Lahore city who is in food business(bakeries/restaurants/general stores) since this is done on a huge scale and most business owners are familiar that drugs are given to them by agencies and agencies ask food business owners to add those drugs to their complete food stock.

There was also large scale activity of drugging the beverages and the food stores in entire Lahore city from October 2013 to February 2014 by Pakistani secret services working under CIA’s command. These dates can also be verified by the residents of Lahore city who work in professions related to food business in Lahore city.

My persecution with neuro-electromagnetic weapons started in USA at the start of 1998, when I was a student at New York University. When I became the target, my mind was changed drastically. CIA started to manipulate me and some of my professors started to actively discourage and create problems for my research. I was given drugs in my food several times to stop me from working and to alter my brain with NEM weapons. Several times I would become very sick after having food but I had no idea what was happening and who was doing it. I contacted officials of my university but they all stubbornly refused to help me. I want you to understand that it was a very painful time and I have just written very briefly about it. When times became really tough and I realized that US Government was persecuting me and CIA was trying to retard my brain forever, I decided to leave America and go to Pakistan.

When I reached Pakistan, I suffered from the same cruelty of CIA dictating other third world nations what to do by generously bribing top officials. About ten people came to my home and gave me several injections and tied my hands and legs. I lost consciousness for one night. I did not know what was happening and could not even open my eyes. I had extremely severe shivering for two days and did not know what was happening. My family was manipulated and took me to a doctor of their choice in Pakistan Army and I was kept in house arrest with soldiers of Pakistan Army, on CIA's orders, stopping me from leaving the house and I was locked in my room every night. This continued for six months. After six months, I got drug induced jaundice because of over-drugging. I could not sleep for more than two months because of severe itching of jaundice. I had blood marks all over my body because I could not resist itching. As I mentioned, I was repeatedly beaten by state agencies to intimidate me. State agencies, on instigation of CIA, repeatedly asked food places to drug my food. I have been forcefully kidnapped, beaten and drugged several times by state agencies in Pakistan generously bribed by CIA to intimidate me and stop my research work in Pakistan.

I have also been tortured by police, agencies and Navy in Pakistan several times on behest of CIA in past sixteen years. For those people who doubt it, I would recount my experience with police and Navy in Karachi. I did not want to live with my family in Lahore so I left the city and drove to Karachi by car. Upon arrival in Karachi, my ATM card was disabled. I was stopped and repeatedly harassed by police in Karachi. I was stopped in Clifton by a police car and police officials took me to Clifton police station on 23rd of February 2009. Police checked my car and said two front seat belts of your car carry different manufacturing dates so "your car must be stolen and Police have to verify it" and reported me to their boss. The Police officer asked me to wait in the other room. I waited there for about half an hour and the officer came again and violently slapped me several times. He said, "You are over-educated and you think of yourself as something." I was surprised since I had not told him anything personal at all. I was seriously humiliated but I knew they would beat and lock me if I responded in force. I waited another hour sitting next to locker room of the police station. After some time, Navy officers came in three jeeps to the police station and asked me to accompany them. I was taken to compound of PNS Nigran(Navy) in Karachi where they locked me in the Navy jail. The next morning, I was taken to open compound and I was circled by more than ten people who wanted to give me injections by force. I seriously tried to resist but they continued to ask me to take injections. They were human enough to not beat me for that. They continued to decrease the diameter of circle around me and finally forcefully injected me.

This is particularly easy to do such cruel things to talented Muslims in our country since some countries (including our Pakistan) have gone to the extreme limit to reserve parts of their army(or intelligence units) for such operations by CIA since the money paid for operations and bounty given after the victim is retarded can be extremely high and it becomes a lucrative business for agencies in our poor countries. US government spent more than five hundred million dollars in their effort to retard me since they drugged some entire neighborhoods in the cities of Hong Kong, Tokyo, London and Lahore. We, Pakistanis, usually do not believe in such things since the face Americans present before us is totally different from the way they think of us.

I have discussed the problem here:Machinations of American Embassy in Pakistan

Wilmott Forums - How to safeguard my research

Below is my blog where I have written my posts about our country, Pakistan.
http://ahsanamin2999.wordpress.com

Here is my company website
http://www.infinitiderivatives.com

Here is my public research page:

SSRN Author Page for Amin, Ahsan

About My Professional Goals:

I have done extensive research in applied mathematical sciences and want to grow my mathematical modeling company towards mathematical research in the disciplines of financial trading, applications of mathematical technologies towards new and existing industries, green technologies, advanced medical and biological sciences, advanced agricultural and genetic research, and motion picture and animation design with great special effects using mathematical technologies. Innovation in most advanced sciences and technological disciplines depend on successful applied mathematical modeling.

I also want to use mathematical models (based on proprietary long term weather forecasts in our country and other similar-commodities growing areas, accumulated stocks of various commodities, consumption trends, and forecasts of prices of agricultural inputs) that helps farmers decide about which crop to grow in their area by helping them with accurate forecasts of various commodities prices and their input expenses and probability of any damage due to unpredictable climate conditions. It will also help them with new varieties of agricultural crops developed with genetic selection and cross-breeding (Not genetically modified). As weather patterns and climate change, we can develop new agricultural varieties that can give a good crop in more extreme weathers including thunderstorms and high temperature spells.

I would request Ch. Nisar to not bow to any pressure of making decisions without listening to my point of view since this is what many people close to him but loyal to Americans would surely insist. I would request our interior minister to hold a total inquiry to punish those people who took bribes and retarded our talented people who wanted to serve our country so our society is purged of such evils forever.

Ahsan Amin

A Patriotic Pakistani, a good human and a proud Muslim.

CEO Infiniti Derivatives Technologies

Phone: 0336-2602125

I have been requesting interior ministry officials to let me speak to chaudhary Nisar. They have said that my fax and messages have been forwarded to Ch. Nisar. Though there is a lot of red tape in bureaucracy, let us see if I can get to talk to him in a few days. I have been keeping a written record of conversation with various interior ministry officials. Since a lot of influential people were bribed by American embassy, I am sure the interior ministry officials would be under a lot of pressure by those influential cronies to delay or kill the possibility of my conversation with Ch. Nisar.

Interior ministry officials continue to tell me that a decision by Ch. Nisar will be made in a few days. Since drugging of Lahore city could never have been possible without connivance of crocodiles of Muslim League, I am sure Ch. Nisar will be under huge pressure to avoid making the right decision. Since the city was drugged on a huge scale, I will request the patriotic citizens of Pakistan to spread the word about names of cronies of America in Pakistan who are responsible for these activities so we could recognize the enemy within. Let us spread the details of the way they brutally drugged the city and names of people responsible for drugging the city.

Do not be silent or connive. This is not my problem. This is "our problem". There are thousands of people in America and abroad, of all colors, races and religions, that CIA retards or has retarded and many of them are kept retarded by putting them on drugs one way or other.

We usually do not try to look more than a few feet ahead of us and such things do not get noticed by general public. Can you believe the plight of American justice system which can be checked by the fact that every case about these weapons on law abiding citizens gets thrown out of court automatically while thousands of people have been retarded. Justice is totally denied to such people with great pride and righteousness. I do not want to speak about many other deep problems with their justice system. Their justice system is just like a children's "mock courts" I really think Americans have to overhaul so many things about themselves including their ethics, laws and justice system. This is a "beautiful society" because of the accumulated money of one and a half century but if Americans do not reflect wisely about their future, their society will continue to decay in human terms and their destiny might be doomed. I do not want to live in America but I will still invite Americans to think about themselves on their own.

I have been calling interior ministry everyday since last Thursday more than a week ago, and the fax shown above was sent later on 6th April. The staff at interior ministry continues to say that my message and fax has been forwarded to Ch. Nisar. Some of the staff there supposed to serve Pakistanis hanged the phone on me several times which tells us how courteous these civil servants are.

We all know ch. Nisar was making tall claims on TV before the elections that he would leave the government and resign if he could not run the government and live up to wishes of Pakistanis. Contrast him with Shah Mahmood Qureshi who had not made any such tall claims of resignations but still resigned on his own when he stood for the honor of his country. It is up to the people of our country to make a comparison which politician has more integrity and regard for his word.

Why do we Pakistanis not understand the machinations of some foreigners. Zardari goes to USA and makes simpleton statements like,"Do not give us fish. Teach us how to fish on our own." and the US government tells him,"Yeah, we will sure teach you how to fish." and when some talented Pakistani comes back from abroad to serve his motherland, a phone call comes from USA,"The fish has come at the airport. Please catch the fish." and we will give you some money for development (read give you bribes.) and corrupt people in authority in Pakistan continue to fish our people and the future of Pakistan remains dark forever.

I will ask Ch. Nisar, if he cannot take this case seriously, "Please resign and go home." We do not like such politicians in our country who back off on their word.

I would really want that people in our part of the world and also rest of the world automatically equate "being a good American" with "being a nice human" which is not the case many times. My motive to write here is to never disrespect Americans, but I think what is wrong and bad in a lot of American secret agencies and related infrastructure must be said in black and white and that is what I tried to do. They will try their best to persecute me but this should not deter me from speaking about it and even talking to Americans themselves about it. I am sure a large number of Americans will abhor these practices done in the name of America which actually may hurt their image everywhere forever. But I do think such cruel practices must stop and that is one of the most important reasons for writing here.

This morning there was an attempt by a Peer(or self stylized saint) of my family to declare me mentally sick. He warned me that they will give me injections and I would sleep for 24 hours after that. I could barely escape what he was trying to do. Let us see what is their next move.

I continued to try the phone numbers of interior ministry today but nobody responded. I am afraid now the US services and their accomplices in Pakistan will use my family, as always, to declare me mentally sick so that they could give me drugs/injections of their choice and experiment with me.

Since many members of other forums where I write have insisted on psychiatric treatment, I will like to mention many things here today that I never wrote on this forum ever before. I will try to be very very frank and open. I will not mention names of psychiatrists but would use random letters for their names. I will leave it to the readers to decide based on their own knowledge, goodness and degree of humanity whether any human ever deserves to be treated like this.

I would, however, make a two point statement at the start. 1. My family has been acting with malevolence for past sixteen years. 2. Psychiatrists who treated me acted in a very unprofessional way.
I will now state a lot of facts and incidents that actually happened in past sixteen years but I will not speculate about anybody's motives. I will request the reader to analyze the stated facts on their own and make a decision whether my assertions are true or not.

When I came back to Pakistan from America, in 1999, eight persons came to my uncle's home in Lahore, tied my hands and legs, gave me several injections and made me drink a thick jelly like liquid in a bowl. I had not seen any psychiatrist at all when it happened. After I had swallowed the thick liquid, I started to shiver, and this shivering continued for about 48 hours. I could not sleep at night but I can recall very clearly that I continued to shiver. The next day, I was taken to a different city Rawalpinidi and I was asked to meet a psychiatrist in CMH (Pakistan Army's hospital). When I met the psychiatrist, I was in such a weak condition that I had to make a sheer effort to lift my eyelids. It was very difficult for me to open the eyes. The psychiatrist never really interviewed me much about what happened and started giving me psychiatric medicine. Though I can clearly recall that time, I had no mental strength to fluently reason and sy anything about my sanity. Later, I was taken to my sister's home where I was allowed to go out of the home freely after a few days. I left the home and was walking towards Saddar, and I saw a Military building mentioning it was GHQ. I Walked in and casually told that I wanted to meet Pervaiz Musharraf who was army chief. An army car came and took me to a close by army installation and the CO (Commanding Officer) there quizzed me. I told him everything frankly and told him that I was living with my sister and my brother-in-law was in Army. The CO called my brother-in-law and he took me home. However my family did not allow me to go out of the home after that. There was armed guard stationed on the door of my sister's home and would force me to stay inside. My brother-in-law also told my mother that army had told him that they would ask several intelligence personnel in plain clothes to follow wherever I would go.

I would like to ask the readers this question whether my forced confinement was justified just because I talked to a CO in army. I think this cannot be easily explained.

I was also kept in the hospital for two weeks and two armed guard stood at the gate only to take care of me and told me that chief has sent us to make sure nobody gives you any wrong medicine.

After a few weeks, I went to my home at Kot Addu where an armed guard remained at the gate to stop me from leaving the house. The locks of my room were reversed and could be locked from outside and I was locked every night for six months.

I was put on extremely heavy medication and I had drug-induced jaundice after six months. I was taken to the same psychiatrist who asked for stopping some medication and gave an alternate medication that did not metabolise through the liver. I was also put on treatment to improve my liver. Jaundice was so extreme that I could not sleep at night for two months due to severe itching. The doctor for the liver asked my family to really stop all medication but my sister insisted that I must continue the medication that did not metabolise through the liver. Jaundice was not getting better until I started getting several glucose drips everyday for more than a month and then things started getting better. My family promised that they would never give me any drugs ever. I really believed what they said.

I started moving freely in Kot Addu and resumed work on my thesis research. My family did not like my moving freely very much. I had lived on my own previously all my life in various universities. One day I went to Multan to buy computer software that I needed for my research. My family did not like that. There was nothing wrong with this and I said something of the sort that I am not property of my father. My father and brothers snatched all money I had and tied me to a chair and also tied my legs and beat me. My mother was watching. There was enough noise and our immediate neighbors also started looking over the wall what was going inside our house. My family continued to suppress me for many days. I Asked them to let me go but they said that they wanted 50,000 dollars they had spent on my education. I said that I will pay in a few years but they said that they wanted their money at that time.

I left my home after a few weeks and went to Lahore and started working at a software firm. I was living with a friend. After about a week my family came to the house I was living and gave me injections forcefully. I had not met a psychiatrist yet. I did see a psychiatrist next day who briefly interviewed me and said that he could never be my enemy and why would he ever do anything to hurt me. He put me on some medication. I was taken back to Kot Addu and again started living with my family. My family was better this time and after a few months, they allowed me to go back to Lahore where I started my thesis work again. My father gave me three thousand dollars and I went to Hong Kong where I tried to look for a job. I could not find a job and returned after two months. dot com bubble had burst.

After spending only a week in our house at Kot Addu, my family started saying that you are not "working". You are not doing anything much. (I would like to mention that my other two brothers never really worked for more than six or seven years but nobody ever objected. When I got work later in 2003, I supported one of my brothers for more than five years who did not work in this period.) I ate strictly from our house at that time and did not eat anywhere else. After a week, my family mentioned that they wanted to take me to a psychiatrist in Rawalpindi. They gave me something in food and I have no memory of more than nine hours of travel to Rawalpindi. I also cannot recall anything I said to psychiatrist M. This is horrifying to this day since I vividly remember taking food before the journey and later getting into the car. I can recall almost every significant moment of my life but I do not know what happened there and I just recall that when I woke up I was lying on a bed at the psychiatrist M's facility and my memory restarted. I can recall everything after that. I have no memory whatsoever of being interviewed by Psychiatrist M. I was so week that many time I would defecate on the bed and hospital staff would have to wash my bed. Anything like this never happened all my life before. Every second or third day, I would be taken to a different room where they would place a wood piece between my jaws and give me anesthesia. I did not know anything about what they did. Somebody later told me after a few months that they gave me electric shocks. Doctor never discussed any thing about it or told me what he was doing. I used to ask my mother I was perfectly fine and nothing of the sort was ever needed but my family continued to force medication. I was allowed to go home with very heavy medication and continued to visit Doctor M after every two weeks. Doctor M never talked to me about any psychiatric problems. He would put a headphone like device with wire winded on it and would ask my mother,"How is your son." Doctor M kept me on heavy medication for more than three years. I was always told that you were not taking interest in your work and that is why you needed to be treated and this treatment lasted for three years.

It was very difficult for me to work on my thesis on such heavy medication but I slowly continued since I had done most work before I had left for Hong Kong. When my medication decreased, I could work better. My thesis was very good and author of a mathematical finance book had asked me that he would make me co-author if I could contribute my programs and code for his book. I did give some code for free and it was published in a book. I also made a website Libor Market Model web where some free code was given for download. There were more than ten unique visits to that web site per day for many years and a lot of people downloaded code and papers by others and my thesis. This started in year 2002.

I found a job with a Japanese company from Pakistan since they liked my work and asked me to write professional programs for derivative pricing and hedging. I moved to Lahore again form Kot Addu and rented a good sized apartment and continued to work. Slowly my family also started moving to my apartment. My work was going very well but my family started to insist again that I needed to see a psychiatrist. My brother, my father and my mother had already shifted to that apartment. One morning when I woke up, four people entered my room and asked that I had to visit a psychiatrist with them. In the facility, I was given an injection, my medication started and the psychiatrist S saw me after two days. Psychiatrist put me on heavy medication again despite that I was getting a very good salary and my reasoning was perfectly normal. I do not know why so heavy medication was needed. Doctor S continue to give me some drugs without my knowledge and without discussing with me. Doctor S would give me some drugs in a glucose drip every two/three days in operation theater. When I would be given the glucose drip, my blood pressure would start to fall and when half of the drip bottle would have gone into my blood, I would literally be unconscious and I would wake up several hours later in my room. I would shudder from fear as the day of this treatment would come closer and continued to beg psychiatrist S to stop this treatment. He said we are giving you vitamins and vitamins are always harmless. He insisted that vitamins had to be given to me. He never told me what drugs he gave me that made me unconscious and never discussed it with me other than mentioning vitamins.

My company asked me to come to Tokyo and did the necessary paperwork but I resigned and decided to go back to Pakistan after a month. I came back to our house in Kot Addu where my father, mother and another guy gave me an injection, I fainted and I woke up at the basement of Doctor S's facility in Lahore. I continued to work and made some new models and when the company in Tokyo came to know about my new models, they asked me to start working with them again from Pakistan like I did before. Meanwhile Doctor S continued to give me very heavy medication. I started to get a salary of more than 5500 dollars per month and supported my mother and brother again and I incurred all their expenses. My father also borrowed more than sixty thousand dollars from me. I continued to ask Doctor S that my work was going well, and I was doing everything very sensibly so he should decrease the medication but he refused.

I was earning handsome money and I decided to leave my family and go to Karachi. I drove to Karachi on my car. On arrival in Karachi my ATM card was disabled. I did have the check books with me so I continued to withdraw money. Police seriously harassed me in Karachi and After about three days, a police van stopped me and asked me to drive to Clifton police station where police blamed that my car, actually bought with my own money, was stolen. They forced me in a locker and a Police inspector slapped me violently several times. After several hours three navy jeeps came to police station and I was taken to a navy walled compound where I was locked again in a cellar for the night without any food or water. In the morning, I was taken outside and Four injections were forced on me by the intelligence personnel. I was forcefully sent back to Lahore with Doctor S where I remained in forced confinement for more than six months where drugs were forced on me and two injections were given daily.

I would now digress to tell something about my early life and family. I went to one of the best boarding high schools in Pakistan where acceptance rate was one boy out of a hundred applicants at that time. We had four exams every year. Throughout my school life, I was among first four boys except only two times. My brothers also went to the same school but one of them was asked to leave due to academic problems after two years. The other brother managed to pass. My both brothers never worked. One of them started working with my father but they always fought. The other started working abroad only two years ago(2013). One of my married brothers who worked with my father had a fight with my father (2009). My father called me and asked me to pay no money to my brother. Two weeks later I heard the news that my brother had died. His body was brought to Lahore. I do not know about any poisons but I noticed that some people were talking strange about early death and poison. I also heard one of my sister say that he had taken poison. I was told he had a heart attack at 34 and most people did not believe. My brother was very aggressive and would take two knives, one in each hand and would walk in the house. This was when I was forced to live in Kot Addu. Everybody would lock in his room. I told my parents several time that if anybody needed treatment, it was my brother but my parents would laugh away. Whenever there was any fight in my family house, I would simply leave the house because I never liked or wanted to participate in their fights or loud arguments. I told my family several times that my brother needed some help but they never cared. He got divorced and left a daughter behind. He suicided. I wish my family had heeded my requests to treat him.

When my brother died, I argued with my family that I am perfectly sane and I must be allowed to live a life without medication. My family agreed but said that they would give me drugs for six more months. My sister asked Dr. S to increase the number of injections from two per month to three per month. After six months, my family said that I must see another psychiatrist. My work was going very well. I was earning money. I Was paying for my mother and other brother's all expenses but they still wanted to continue drugging me. I was taken to psychiatrist R in Rawalpindi. Psychiatrist R gave me extreme medication and I would sleep for thirteen hours everyday. I argued with the doctor that I Was perfectly fine and these drugs do not let me work well and I remain mentally suppressed due to their effect but he continued. He said that I had good schizophrenia that I could work normally and make a handsome income (8500 dollars per month) and I could think rationally but I still had to be treated. He said that he had never come across a case of good schizophrenia before all his life.

When I came back to Karachi from London, I wanted to live in Karachi and wanted to rented a house. I continued to call to my family two to three time everyday. My brother-in-law and his friends called me and posed as brokers interested in arranging housing for me over the phone and asked me to come to a thinly populated area. I asked the taxi driver to reach the place they mentioned. My brother-in-law started forcing me to go with him. I continued to ask him that we could talk and settle everything nicely but he was belligerent. They forced me off me feet on the road and tied both my hands and legs. He wanted to blindfold me in the car by putting a cover on my head but I forced my head against the roof of the car(my hands and legs were tied) and he could not blindfold me. They took me to a house in DHA Karachi and locked the main gate. Some people continued to come and go from the smaller gate. They gave me some injections and I would fall asleep. I would doze for about half an hour to hour and when I would wake up they would give me some other injection. One of the people there asked if I wanted them to arrange a dance party at night. In the afternoon they gave me some food to eat. While I was eating, a woman I never knew and never had seen before and all her breasts were exposed came and started eating in the same plate I was eating. I continued to answer what she said but did not do anything at all. They continued to give me injections and in the evening they gave me a final injection and I woke up at a psychiatrist's facility next day. Attendants at the hospital gave me an underwear and asked me to change my underwear. I was wearing two underwears. I removed one of the two underwears and wore their underwear(sorry for not using any other word) and came out of the bathroom. The attendants gave me several blows and said that I was trying to be smart with them. Doctor I did not interview me for several days and my heavy medication started again. I was threatened to comply. One of the other patients told me that some people took me out of my room unconscious at night and brought me back in the morning. I told Doctor I to make sure that nobody enters my room when I am sleeping but Doctor I would say that nobody would enter my room. I noticed that people continued to enter my room at night when I Was sleeping. After a lot of those incidents and protests, Doctor I changed his line and said that we really have to enter your room at night because of your safety. Doctor I kept me in his facility for more than nine months. He said that he would let me go out only if I live with my family in Lahore otherwise he will continue to detain me for possibly several years. I had to live with drug addicts and in a very very unprofessional environment. He allowed me to leave after about a year when I knew that there was no other way but to live with my family in Lahore.

I am tired of writingand would continue in a day again.

CIA torture appears to have broken spy agency rule on human experimentation | US news | The Guardian

The above document states that CIA continued to violate the laws and ethics when experimenting with human subjects. American Senate inquiry report has concluded in the parts of report that have been declassified that CIA broke the laws. CIA is under attack from American people and all nations of the world for violating human rights. CIA is under fire for violating the very same laws that American society imposed on it. If you read the document, the same applies to my case as well. Our Pakistanis, in their zeal to make quick money and catch more fish out of their own countrymen, never understand how humiliating the scenario would be when it would be exposed to the world that this nation continued to retard its own individuals under Orders of CIA, and the very American society will insult both the CIA and our very nation for violating laws and ethics that every good human society should follow, safeguard and nurture. But it seems that some Pakistanis have found a way of making money by catching fish(retarding Pakistanis coming from abroad) and they never want CIA to stop. They are more loyal to king(the CIA) than the king himself for their own benefit of making quick riches.

Would Pakistani nation like to imagine the scenario when another American report concludes that our nation cooperated with unethical practices of CIA without any merit and substance just because they thought they were pleasing Americans and of course some individuals were making good riches in the process bringing bad name to our whole nation.

Last edited:
@coffee_cup , thank you.

When will our Pakistani nation understand our own benefit and stop shooting our own self in the foot. CIA, when they give us money have made precise cost benefit calculations to their nation and how much damage they are inflicting on our nation. They have also identified (and planted) powerful puppets in our nation that are both influential and ready to cooperate with them and have no regard for the nation they belong and just want money. They use these puppets to influence the rest and assure the rest of us that this is in fact good and necessary that we retard some of our own people with help of their CIA brethren. These puppets speak the language of CIA since they get big money and other benefits and the future of our nation despite her monumental potential remains dark forever. It is my request to Prime minister Nawaz Sharif, army chief Raheel Sharif and minister of defence Khawaja Asif to ban this Pakistani spy agency forever who cooperates with CIA to retard Pakistanis coming from Abroad (read America), arrest its officials and make an inquiry about damage to our country and make an official protest to American President (and bring it to his notice as American defence department is highly anti-Muslim as compared to an average American) so as to stop such activities forever.

@AhsanAmin - first I thought you were kidding then I thought you were a nut case but towards the last post all I feel a sense of sadness. Any which way viewed, you have and are suffering a lot and my prayers for your relief. As you probably know, peace, happiness, God everything is just a couple of iterations away, so focus on your math which is the only place you will be at peace. Don't worry about anything else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom