What's new

Machinations of American Embassy in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
You claim you do not know about linkedIn. Then you say you are trying to help. You really do not know what you are talking about.

I said I don't do mass mailings. I have been on LinkedIn since probably 2004.

Just thought I'd try to give you a hand through your troubles.
But I can't help somebody who doesn't want to be helped.

Good luck on your own!

Just thought I'd try to give you a hand through your troubles.
But I can't help somebody who doesn't want to be helped.

Good luck on your own!

The only help I want from you and your countrymen is to live happily in your own country. Please do not come to our countries to persecute us. If you and your people can help me with this, I will be very thankful. Please do not suggest any other way of helping me because I know the meanings of other help you want to give me.

From my experience of persecution, I can tell that Army, secret services and police all become instruments of CIA in countries where CIA wields influence. CIA knows how to move influential people in the infrastructure of law enforcement agencies and so called "guardians of frontiers" by carrot or stick.

As I mentioned previously that I have been tortured by police and Navy in Pakistan on behest of CIA. For those people who doubted it, I would again recount my experience with police and Navy in Karachi. I did not want to live with my family in Lahore so I left the city and drove to Karachi by car. Upon arrival in Karachi, my ATM card was disabled. I was stopped and repeatedly harassed by police in Karachi. I was stopped in Clifton by a police car and they took me to clifton police station on 23rd of February 2009. Police checked my car and said two front seat belts of your car carry different manufacturing dates so "your car must be stolen and we have to verify it" and reported me to their boss. I asked them to go ahead and also requested that police had repeatedly asked me the same thing that my car must be stolen in past two days so once you have verified, please write me a written statement so I can just show it to police everywhere once they would stop me in future. The Police officer agreed to that and asked me to wait in the other room. I waited there for about half an hour and the officer came again and violently slapped me several times. He said,"You are over-educated and you think of yourself as something." I was surprised since I had not told him anything personal at all. I was seriously humiliated but I knew they would beat and lock me if I responded in force. I waited another hour sitting next to locker room of the police station. After some time, Navy personnell came in three jeeps to the police station and asked me to accompany them. I was taken to compound of PNS Nigran(Navy) in Karachi where they locked me in the Navy jail. The next morning, I was taken to open compound and I was circled by more than ten people who wanted to give me injections by force. I seriously tried to resist but they continued to ask me to take injections. They were human enough to not beat me for that. I asked again and again that they were not even telling me what the injection was and "you are forcing me to take it" but they continued to decrease the diameter of circle around me and finally forcefully injected me.
Your posts remind me of
A_Beautiful_Mind_Poster.jpg

We support you Brother. Death to Uh-merica.

This is the problem with many of us. Somebody made a movie and we started to thoughtlessly quote it.
Have you seen that movie? I quoted it to make a point in context of your posts. Anybody who have seen that movie will get my point.

Have you seen that movie? I quoted it to make a point in context of your posts. Anybody who have seen that movie will get my point.

Can you recall the scenes in which he hurt his wife and his child (in his attempt to save them). On the other hand, I have been beaten and slapped at least ten times at the hands of people who were desperate to drug me(becuase the reward promised to them made them animals.) This is a problem with a lot of Pakistanis. In a society that lacks ability to create resources from within herself, when big money is promised, half of us are ready to become animals and do whatever foreigners want us to do.

I will like to say that every situation is unique. Just because somebody made a good movie does not mean that you start quoting and generalizing it everywhere. In fact, this is precisely what Jollies want us to do since their crimes have exceeded even the capacity of animals. Now these Jollies do not want to bear any responsibility for their crimes and want to feign ignorance and indifference as if they did not do anything ever. If you call American embassy, Jollies will tell you like ever, that they do not know anything about it and assure you of great American values/ethics and also tell you that we always regard humanity and we could in our worst dreams never do anything of the sort while they were doing the very same thing. At the end of the call, the Jolly at the embassy might even advise you to respect humans in a way you will be deeply moved. This is a typical Jolly attitude and this is the classic way in which Jollies work. My advice is, never take a Jolly for his word. Use your own brain and try to understand their motives.

To decrease the temperature of many Americans, I will like to say I am also a Jolly. I just try to be a good Jolly and not a big jolly. We are all jollies. Humans are really not that big/grand/or great and I think every human should acknowledge that. Acting/thinking of oneself as grand/or great might make shallow people feel special but I think humbleness and modesty are special gifts of God to good humans(that even God does not have). If we understand, we all have a very short life and it would be better lived if we love and respect each other.

I will still continue to make appropriate use of the word Jolly as long as Americans here continue to act in grand godly ways to retard people in our country.

This is not only about Pakistan! All this is nothing but covert psychological conditioning of citizens by secret black projects like MKULTRA, regarded by some as the most heinous of all the CIA's disreputable covert operations — with its most secret area of study being psycho electronics. What is their aim? Probably psychological conditioning of the human mind to CONTROL humanity, to establish a New World Order.

I daresay that the chaos reigning in the Middle East with the ISIS and other extremists, terror groups and rebels are part of this to overthrow legitimate regimes for their grand design of establishing a NWO controlled by America - the Illuminati financed by the Rothschilds. Though it's said that these mind control experiments were terminated in 1973, it probably still continues with greater emphasis in the field of neuro transmitters.

Two lawsuits arising out of MKUltra activities made it to the Supreme Court, but both protected the government over citizen’s rights:

In 1985, the Court held that the names of the institutions and researchers who participated in Project MKUltra were exempt from revelation under the Freedom of Information Act due to the CIA’s need to protect its “intelligence sources.”

And perhaps the experiments and America's grand design continue but under different names.

@OrionHunter, you are very right. Mind control is used on thousands of people in United States but the cases of extreme carpet drugging of the cities like it has started to happen in Pakistani cities are very rare. It really does not take extreme effort to use mind control weapon on ordinary people. I continue to read stories of people on mind control, begging for freedom and talking about life of constant torture for decades. And these people are in fact proud of such activities and boast that once they take control of someone, they never let them free. Americans are really not very humane. Nobody there really cares about cruelty of mind control torture on so many innocent people. Tells us about the cruel nature of this nation. I think science there is more advanced than the ethics and values of the people. Give an immature nation such dangerous and cruel weapons, they will start shooting around like children. I think such widespread cruel activities are also a sign of decay/fall of this nation and fits the typical pattern of nations that fall from grace. I have no bad wishes for American people and I would always wish them well but they really need to rethink some cruel practices.

@OrionHunter, I had a request but only if you could easily help without much trouble. Could it be possible that you could attach/paste .jpg version of google drive pdf link in my previous paste on this thread that one can view online. I know I have solved the problem perfectly well without errors but my internet is strictly controlled and passwords of my email accounts are known to these people. I am not sure if people in other countries are getting the same version of paper I have uploaded or not. As an Indian friend, if you could help me I will be grateful. Since such an effort was made to thwart my research, I do not want to know that others are getting some different document when they open that link and they would have a bad impression of my research while I would not even know about it.

I don't believe in grand conspiracy theories, but you have a point. It is no secret that covert agencies around the world use all means to achieve their supreme national interests. The CIA is the most extreme example. I wouldn't be surprised if it all turned out to be true. Particularly, American covert agencies have a reputation of using such extreme tactics.

@OrionHunter, I had a request but only if you could easily help without much trouble. Could it be possible that you could attach/paste .jpg version of google drive pdf link in my previous paste on this thread that one can view online. I know I have solved the problem perfectly well without errors but my internet is strictly controlled and passwords of my email accounts are known to these people. I am not sure if people in other countries are getting the same version of paper I have uploaded or not. As an Indian friend, if you could help me I will be grateful. Since such an effort was made to thwart my research, I do not want to know that others are getting some different document when they open that link and they would have a bad impression of my research while I would not even know about it.
No problem, but where do you want me to paste the images? Won't it be off topic on this thread? Why don't you open a new thread for your paper?

@OrionHunter, Thank you. I created this thread in multimedia section. Do you think it is alright? I later noticed it needs moderation.

Error

address of thread awaiting moderation displayed below without http
://defence.pk/threads/exact-calculation-of-stochastic-time-integrals-with-an-application-towards-high-order-monte-carlo.368009/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom