What's new

Machinations of American Embassy in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will like to tell my fellow Pakistanis (not the tentacles whose livelihood depend on American money) that I was a student of mathematical finance sixteen years ago and I got admission in an American university known for her jewish character. Today I wish I had enough knowledge/anomosity/hatred or any other emotion that would have prevented me from going to that university). I was recognized for my talent in applied mathematics and one of the anti-Muslim professors asked CIA to persecute me(some American universities actively engage in such tactics to retard talented people from other nations).

After I realized that I had become a victim of state persecution, I decided to come back to my own country. But since CIA had recognized me, they opened the gates of their treasury and sent their agents to my country so that they could continue to retard me.

I will like to tell my fellow Pakistanis that these Jollies(Americans here) have made exact cost benefit calculations. If they give us any money or promise us a lot of money, they have made precise calculations of gains to our country(that must be prevented since they actually hate us) when knowledge of applied mathematical sciences would be wide spread here and we could excel in every science and technology on our own. This is continuation of old colonial mentality and we could recall that British cut the toes of feet of Bengali weavers because they could not sell their textile products in competition with the fine cloth of Bengali weavers.

I call these people big Jollies since most of them are very arrogant(hence the reason for word big) with ultimately shallow personalities and would do anything for money. If they give us money to do anything it is because these jollies have already made calculations about our gains(that must be prevented) and their potential losses. Jollies are really not stupid to let money get out of their hands.

Again it seems the CIA has this dual personality of being completely incompetent in most situations but sinisterly effective beyond people wildest imaginations (ahem...cough..cough) in others.

From my experience of persecution, I can tell that Army, secret services and police all become instruments of CIA in countries where CIA wields influence. CIA knows how to move influential people in the infrastructure of law enforcement agencies and so called "guardians of frontiers" by carrot or stick.

As I mentioned previously that I have been tortured by police and Navy in Pakistan on behest of CIA. For those people who doubted it, I would again recount my experience with police and Navy in Karachi. I did not want to live with my family in Lahore so I left the city and drove to Karachi by car. Upon arrival in Karachi, my ATM card was disabled. I was stopped and repeatedly harassed by police in Karachi. I was stopped in Clifton by a police car and they took me to clifton police station on 23rd of February 2009. Police checked my car and said two front seat belts of your car carry different manufacturing dates so "your car must be stolen and we have to verify it" and reported me to their boss. I asked them to go ahead and also requested that police had repeatedly asked me the same thing that my car must be stolen in past two days so once you have verified, please write me a written statement so I can just show it to police everywhere once they would stop me in future. The Police officer agreed to that and asked me to wait in the other room. I waited there for about half an hour and the officer came again and violently slapped me several times. He said,"You are over-educated and you think of yourself as something." I was surprised since I had not told him anything personal at all. I was seriously humiliated but I knew they would beat and lock me if I responded in force. I waited another hour sitting next to locker room of the police station. After some time, Navy personnell came in three jeeps to the police station and asked me to accompany them. I was taken to compound of PNS Nigran(Navy) in Karachi where they locked me in the Navy jail. The next morning, I was taken to open compound and I was circled by more than ten people who wanted to give me injections by force. I seriously tried to resist but they continued to ask me to take injections. They were human enough to not beat me for that. I asked again and again that they were not even telling me what the injection was and "you are forcing me to take it" but they continued to decrease the diameter of circle around me and finally forcefully injected me.

Last edited:
@AhsanAmin...Man ... did they inject you????:pop:

With what? I'm getting curios...

@AhsanAmin...Man ... did they inject you????:pop:

With what? I'm getting curios...

Anything can be said about it because they had the injections ready in the syringes. The colors in my eyes changed dramatically right after the injections were given and several other things changed. Only the people who injected them can tell what chemicals/drugs they were using and they will never speak the truth.

Are you for real??
For your own sack plz talk to your family or friends and see a doctor ..
It might be a case of extreme Bipolar disorder..

Last edited:
Are you for real??
For your own sack plz talk to your family or friends and see a doctor ..
It might be a case of extreme Bipolar disorder..

I am not posting it here for Indians. Intelligent Indians (and good humans) are always my friends and are close to my heart since we share so many things with them. My message is for Pakistanis to thwart these machinations since some of them are aware how our cities get drugged under the orders of American Embassy. Americans know how to hurt our country by giving us a few petty dollars and retarding our brains. They know I never participated or wanted to participate in any anti-American activity. I have no desire of ever stepping foot on that land and they are desperate to retard me only because of hatred and poison many of them have for us and they cleverly hide this hatred and poison under their suave manners.

Jollies continue to control my computers. I was trying to send email to all my connections on linkedin about my research work. I continued to select all last names by the alphabet one by one. I noticed that number of people for each alphabet started to decrease in the messsage header though I would choose all the names under each letter of the alphabet. When I reached M, there were only five names on the top of the message though I had selected the whole list under "M". I have more than a thousand connections. I decided to let Jollies a free hand and continued till the end of the alphabet. Later when I checked my sent emails, I noticed that I had missed several hundred people though I had selected every letter carefully.

They were victoriously contacting people in my linkedin connections telling them (interesting lies) stories about me and now they are blocking everyone including their own people from my messages since they know the true nature of their racist mentality and crimes is being exposed. Here is the body of the mail message.

Hi,

I am sending this message to all my connections since 90% of my connections share the common themes in mathematical finance, probability theory, statistics and stochastic processes. Please pardon and disregard this message if you are not interested in above disciplines.

I have discussed here the exact calculation of time integrals of stochastic processes based on stochastic differential equations driven by normal random variables. Here is the link to discussion.http://wilmott.com/messageview.cfm?catid=4&threadid=98049&STARTPAGE=3

Once we know time integrals of stochastic processes with accuracy we can calculate expectations, variances and other dynamics of most complex stochastic processes and systems. I would like to mention that these integrals would remain exact over a large time interval.

Some of the simplest uses of this research could be for exact monte carlo(something that was very difficult before for most non-linear SDEs) and now many complex systems (including relatively simple stochastic volatility SDEs) can be trivially simulated with accuracy and calculation of variance of the stochastic processes can be done with any degree of exactness. In monte carlo we always take a finite time step which makes parts of SDE time integrals but we use the equation for "infinitesimal dt" which is not valid over larger time steps. In monte carlo with a finite step, drift and variance have to be treated as time integrals for most non-linear systems and "infinitesimal dt" equations work only for relatively simple and "close to linear" systems and this is the very reason many non-linear and complex stochastic process cannot be easily simulated with current monte carlo practice.

These are new and different ideas in statistics and probability theory and would have interesting new applications in applied mathematics and in other related scientific disciplines.

I would request you to give your comments or opinions and suggest improvements. This material will become part of my upcoming paper.

kind regards,

Ahsan

One reason I can think for stopping my emails could be that CIA wants their sponsored mathematicians to use the same (or wrapped in a different cover) technique and break it to their countrymen. They know a lot of Americans have enough integrity that when I would have told them about my work they would know who actually did this work. And if I would not be able to disclose it to other people, some mathematician will strut around saying, "I am the one who did it. I am such a big mathematician known to everyone while this guy really could not do it." And many people might actually believe him if they did not know about my work. Though I would like to ask at that point where were was that big mathematician for so many years until I did this work.

Jollies continue to control my computers. I was trying to send email to all my connections on linkedin about my research work. I continued to select all last names by the alphabet one by one. I noticed that number of people for each alphabet started to decrease in the messsage header though I would choose all the names under each letter of the alphabet. When I reached M, there were only five names on the top of the message though I had selected the whole list under "M". I have more than a thousand connections. I decided to let Jollies a free hand and continued till the end of the alphabet. Later when I checked my sent emails, I noticed that I had missed several hundred people though I had selected every letter carefully.

That's a problem with LinkedIn and not some conspiracy against you.

I just signed on and tried to do a "New Message" to all the people who start with "M". It is impossible to select everybody. You have to do it one by one and it is pretty frustrating.

That's a problem with LinkedIn and not some conspiracy against you.

I just signed on and tried to do a "New Message" to all the people who start with "M". It is impossible to select everybody. You have to do it one by one and it is pretty frustrating.

This is not true. You do not know linkedIn that much. LinkedIn might be giving different versions to different people if you are right. I can select large number of people by any letter of alphabet as long as they are less than fifty and send messages to a large number of recipients. The messages had people randomly deleted without any specific order.

Of course, like always, you will like to argue. I can recall having an argument with you quite a long time ago in which you tried to use your classic typical trick to bait me to say something insulting about jews so you could vent your insults on me. Please do not start deleting anything there now.

Last edited:
Yaar i am not good Student , please give me scholarship :usflag:

Sun rahaaaaaaaaaa hai naaa tu , Rooooooo Raha hun mai :cray:

This is not true. You do not know linkedIn that much. LinkedIn might be giving different versions to different people if you are right. I can select large number of people by any letter of alphabet as long as they are less than fifty and send messages to a large number of recipients. The messages had people randomly deleted without any specific order.

Of course, like always, you will like to argue. I can recall having an argument with you quite a long time ago in which you tried to use your classic typical trick to bait me to say something insulting about jews so you could vent your insults on me. Please do not start deleting anything there now.

Hey man I'm trying to help and it seems you do not want it...I don't do mass mailings.. so you may be more experienced than I am....are you on this screen???

Screen Shot 2015-03-28 at 9.18.52 AM.png

Hey man I'm trying to help and it seems you do not want it...I don't do mass mailings.. so you may be more experienced than I am....are you on this screen???

You claim you do not know about linkedIn. Then you say you are trying to help. You really do not know what you are talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom