What's new

Machinations of American Embassy in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have decided to write/fax to our COAS General Raheel Sharif on his GHQ number. I will soon post the letter here when I fax it to General Raheel Sharif. He has already changed the image of Army in hearts of a lot of Pakistani citizens and I hope that they will settle grievances and legacy practices arising from wrong doings of traitor of the land, Pervaiz Musharraf who started retarding Pakistani brains to appease America.

Last edited:
It will take a few more days to finalize my letter to COAS Raheel Sharif. But I will like to tell residents of Lahore city that a new round of drugging the city might start again. Gourmet has already started drugging water and some other food at specified outlets. This is how every round of drugging in the city starts. They start drugging food at a few target stores but when it does not work since victim starts to realize the strategy, they start increasing the scope of drugging until the whole city gets drugged. Black sheep in the city administration have started working again to get dollars from US neocon defence department.

Even the Americans and NATO countries have bigger plans in Karachi as well.

This thread sounds robotic to me.

One of the reasons why my persecution continues, are the people of my kind and race (moles) who have a direct interest due to large money flow into their pockets something that they could never have imagined all their lives otherwise. These moles are people from a Pakistani background settled in USA who were hired by CIA to control brains of outstanding and brilliant people from Pakistan. These moles were otherwise average paid lowly ranked officials. But when large cities like London, Tokyo and Hong Kong got drugged to retard me, not to mention our dearest city of Lahore, these moles ascended in status because they were the ones ahead in the efforts to control me. When millions of dollars started to flow on the opinions of these moles, they realized their importance and also the importance of keeping the target in their shackles at all cost. These moles had realized that once I am free, their fall from grace will be even more automatic than their monumental rise. These are basically people who have no interest aligned with US interest or Pakistani interest or my interest and they damaged the reputation of United states by continuing their retardation effort because they followed their own interests to stay relevant.

Since Pakistani PM Nawaz Sharif is visiting America, I would request him to make it clear to Americans that no amount of money they dole us out, will let our Pakistani government and military infrastructure to persecute their own Pakistani countrymen. Really most of the people who were retarded on American CIA orders in Pakistan, were very very peace loving and law-abiding citizens and had no intentions to hurt any American or American interests in their right senses. They were targeted because some hard-liner American neocon or jewish fundamentalist professors or colleagues had realized their talent and patriotic love for Pakistan and recommended it to CIA to retard them. In my case, the professor was a jewish hardliner in my university who was known for his links to Israel and also to American defence department. He realized my talent in mathematical sciences and told CIA about it and my persecution started. When their is an issue between a jewish person and a Muslim, it is an automatic connotation throughout the world that Muslim is the one to be blamed. I have nothing against Israel and I do not share thoughts like wiping out Israel but I cannot deny the reality that I am the aggrieved party who suffered on the hands of a fundamentalist jewish professor and I have no choice but to say so.

I would request Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and esteemed Army chief Raheel Sharif to order the dissolution of the secret service that is comprised of Pakistanis obeying American orders to retard fellow Pakistanis. If we have committed any crime or intend any wrongdoing tell us about our crimes but Americans know that we never had any intention to hurt any American interest and only crime we committed was our patriotic love for our country Pakistan and our talent. I will request Pakistanis to please not punish us for our love for Pakistan.

I have talked previously in this thread about directed energy weapons. When I was living in my London flat in late 2010, they had all sort of directed energy gadgets there. One day, after drinking water I placed the water bottle on table in front of me. After a few seconds the plastic bottle cap literally melted in front of me. I do not know what they intended to show me. May be it was a typical shock and awe strategy to make me submissive but I gave no emotions and continued to do everything normally. In my home in Lahore, they would use directed energy weapons on my private part and I would shout from pain and they would start laughing. Tells a lot about nature and psyche of American people. When these people know they can get away with it, these can be extremely cruel and mean. Literally watch these people talking grandiosely about humanity and good things and good deeds and you would be truly start believing in their inherent goodness. Their true psyche is known only when their own professed ethics are put to some test and true cruelty, meanness and cunning of these people becomes obvious. It has been seventeen years since my persecution with Neuroelectromagnetic weapons started in 1998 and I have been telling people openly about it. Forces me to ask this question to Americans. What happens to your professed ethics when Muslims are persecuted? Why do you become silent? Prestigious universities start advocating that some Muslims must be persecuted. I always say that I Was totally innocent and an extremely good natured person but my talent coupled with Muslim religion motivated mischievous people in American nation to start using NEM weapons on me. These weapons are only used on people when all laws and good principles of humanity have failed and Americans know the principle that now we have to "get away with it" somehow.

I have talked previously in this thread about directed energy weapons. When I was living in my London flat in late 2010, they had all sort of directed energy gadgets there. One day, after drinking water I placed the water bottle on table in front of me. After a few seconds the plastic bottle cap literally melted in front of me. I do not know what they intended to show me. May be it was a typical shock and awe strategy to make me submissive but I gave no emotions and continued to do everything normally. In my home in Lahore, they would use directed energy weapons on my private part and I would shout from pain and they would start laughing. Tells a lot about nature and psyche of American people. When these people know they can get away with it, these can be extremely cruel and mean. Literally watch these people talking grandiosely about humanity and good things and good deeds and you would be truly start believing in their inherent goodness. Their true psyche is known only when their own professed ethics are put to some test and true cruelty, meanness and cunning of these people becomes obvious. It has been seventeen years since my persecution with Neuroelectromagnetic weapons started in 1998 and I have been telling people openly about it. Forces me to ask this question to Americans. What happens to your professed ethics when Muslims are persecuted? Why do you become silent? Prestigious universities start advocating that some Muslims must be persecuted. I always say that I Was totally innocent and an extremely good natured person but my talent coupled with Muslim religion motivated mischievous people in American nation to start using NEM weapons on me. These weapons are only used on people when all laws and good principles of humanity have failed and Americans know the principle that now we have to "get away with it" somehow.
LOL :rofl:

@Viper0011.

Hey dude, I am dead serious, the cure to get you out of this NEM weapons, and the bad CIA is very simple. See a Clinical Psychiatrist, tell them an American, who might have known about persecution :-)rofl: :angel:), suggested that you take a combination of Haloperidal or Seroquel and Gabapentin. Don't use these meds until you see a licensed Psychiatrist. I am not diagnosing you on an internet forum so you need to find a doctor close by in Pakistan.

This combination works very well, also see a clinical psychologist. He'll help alleviate the NEM :-)rofl:) related stress that you have can go away with "talk and cognitive" therapy.

Also, what you are going through, is a common disorder that even your politicians like IK has. Its called Bi-Polar with Mania. When you go through Mania or the Manic phase, you become very paranoid or very angry and at times dangerous to the society, as you are trying to get in trouble with stupid arguments, fights (specially with law enforcement, directly or indirectly), verbal abuse and all. Severe cases like yours (just guessing from your posts), even hallucinate and bring out Schizophrenia, which is a combination of mood and sensory / imagination disorder and where you feel like the CIA or the Police or the Government is after you, everyone's after you and no one wants you to be successful.

All these symptoms can be cured with a couple of pills a day, it takes about a month or so, to find the correct combination which works for individuals, as God made us different and one Brain med doesn't work the same on everyone else. And I can assure you, our top notch, smartest men and women in the CIA, have a LOT of serious business to handle then you. So go see a Doctor ASAP and get yourself treated quickly. If you don't get help quickly, this problem will get more severe by the day. By your posts, I can see you are going through the Manic-Depression phase, so get medical help before it gets any worst.

And take this post as a goodwill gesture from the American public to you :usflag:. No one is trying to cause harm to you, I promise. Go get medical help ASAP please. Let us know how you feel three weeks after you start taking the meds. Good luck to you :tup:

To all those people who wish me to see a clinical psychiatrist, I throw this interesting way to know the truth. Let us walk into a bakery in Lahore city or a foodstore or a general store that carries food items and ask them whether there was food drugging going on in the city between Sep 2013 to April 2014, and between Nov 2014 to April 2015 and you will know the truth on your own. If you know the owner well, he will sure tell the truth about scale and magnitude of drugging.

This is typical American cunning to feign innocence. You people are far more cruel than the face you put before us.

You got 17 positive ratings :O with posts like these???

You have got to read those posts that received the ratings. There is no sense of "Post like these" if you do not want to read them and make up your mind after reading a post.

To all those people who wish me to see a clinical psychiatrist, I throw this interesting way to know the truth. Let us walk into a bakery in Lahore city or a foodstore or a general store that carries food items and ask them whether there was food drugging going on in the city between Sep 2013 to April 2014, and between Nov 2014 to April 2015 and you will know the truth on your own. If you know the owner well, he will sure tell the truth about scale and magnitude of drugging.

This is typical American cunning to feign innocence. You people are far more cruel than the face you put before us.

So how do you know the people to whom you wrote letters and warnings are not drugged already? Why would they listen to you?

So how do you know the people to whom you wrote letters and warnings are not drugged already? Why would they listen to you?

You have to read the whole thread where I have mentioned how this technology works selectively. I do not want to repeat everything. Just read the thread from start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom