What's new

Ma Ying-jeou, Taiwan’s pro-China president, wins reelection

You may not but I do. To me the Taiwanese are bunch of thefts that stole the precious that belong to this VERY CITY and this very country.

Not all Taiwanese are like that.

I know a lot of Taiwanese who are very pro-China. The fact that Ma Ying-jeou won the election shows that most Taiwanese are not anti-China.

The first thing that Guotaiban should talk to Ma is when would the theft return the relics back their owner.

You may not but I do. To me the Taiwanese are bunch of thefts that stole the precious that belong to this VERY CITY and this very country.

Can you really blame Taiwanese for the actions of their regime? Yes, the regime stole our treasures and gold reserves, and must be held accountable for that.

In my opinion the most important reason is that they (the Nationalist Party) were backed by the US and West. They are allowed to expand trade with U.S, while China mainland did not...
When China mainland had expanded trade with the US, they have been a similar success, but later than Taiwan ...

Can you really blame Taiwanese for the actions of their regime? Yes, the regime stole our treasures and gold reserves, and must be held accountable for that.

If KMT didnot carry them to Taiwan, they must have been destroyed by your beloved Chairman Mao.:hitwall:
Pls thank them.

Why not? It is a "democracy" and the first "democracy" in Asia.

They didn't just steal them once but have been keeping the stolen goods. How come that not make them thefts?

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

If KMT didnot carry them to Taiwan, they must have been destroyed by your beloved Chairman Mao.:hitwall:
Pls thank them.

Chairman Mao is dead. Please return them back.

Chiang was Corrupt SOB he looted China of Gold and other things including getting aid from the USA, Taipei was living off the USA aid.

Is it allowed for the KMT to operate in Mainland China?
I think i read some months ago that they have opened some kind of buro or something.
After CCP won the civil war over the KMT, and KMT was driven to Taiwan, a portion of the KMT stayed (including Sun Yat-Sen's wife) and "allied" with the CCP. They are still called the KMT (kuomintang), but Chiang Kai-Shek would have regarded them as traitors.

This mainland KMT and other so-called "democracy" parties have a fringe (one might even say "ceremonial") role in Beijing's government.

Funny, the existence of the KMT-in-exile in Taiwan and KMT remaining in the mainland is similar to the Dalai Lama in exile and Pancheon Lama in Tibet.

After CCP won the civil war over the KMT, and KMT was driven to Taiwan, a portion of the KMT stayed (including Sun Yat-Sen's wife) and "allied" with the CCP. They are still called the KMT (kuomintang), but Chiang Kai-Shek would have regarded them as traitors.

This mainland KMT and other so-called "democracy" parties have a fringe (one might even say "ceremonial") role in Beijing's government.

Funny, the existence of the KMT-in-exile in Taiwan and KMT remaining in the mainland is similar to the Dalai Lama in exile and Pancheon Lama in Tibet.

Chiang is an ursurper and a military dictator. Soong Qing Ling, wife of Sun Yatsen, is the true leader of KMT.

They didn't just steal them once but have been keeping the stolen goods. How come that not make them thefts?

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

Go and ask President Ma to send them back.

KMT won't ever rule China again, the KMT fanbois need to stop dreaming they have had their chance and failed.

Have you fogotten the slogan that Mao is alway alive in your heart?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom