What's new

Ma Ying-jeou, Taiwan’s pro-China president, wins reelection

米国也有强拆,只不过美其名曰“eminent domain”

Liberation. That's what they called qiangchai in Iraq. Or anti-terrorism in Afganistan and Pakistan.

And they don't pay you for this sort of Qiangchai. Or in some cases (Iraq), you have to pay them.

Xinjiang would be gone and Xizang would be gone, more likely an India No2.

based on KMT's record on the mainland, we were inferior to Africa in 1949. Life expectancy was 40 years old, which is lower than Africa. Death rates were 50% higher than in the Great Leap Forward every single year. Only 10% of people were literate.

南方系的主编用 “抗日”之类的字眼来调侃918,这也叫中国的良心?

Media should keep an eye on the governments, not just theirs but also foreigners. Just like the case that CNN and FOX always being harsh on China and sometimes blame their politicians for an adjust.

The case of Nanfangxi is weird because they always saying bad things against CCP, which I believe is part of their job, but they seldom critize the US, the Japs and the regional government of Taiwan. This is weired because we all been to the West and we all know that US is not a flawless country.

Where was China since CCP was in power for 37 years?

economist_china_vs_us_overtaking3.gif

Media should keep an eye on the governments, not just theirs but also foreigners. Just like the case that CNN and FOX always being harsh on China and sometimes blame their politicians for an adjust.

The case of Nanfangxi is weird because they always saying bad things against CCP, which I believe is part of their job, but they seldom critize the US, the Japs and the regional government of Taiwan. This is weired because we all been to the West and we all know that US is not a flawless country.

Nanfangxi now starts to get many bad reviews from the netizens.

It is good to see that their propaganda machine is not running as strong as before.

where are you in US? I am in Los Angeles, we can talk more about US later.

The Chinese Nationalist Party had turned island fishing villages into a rich Taiwan today.
They also have invested hundreds of billions USD into your China mainland...
Could they do better than Communist China today if they are in China mainland?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom