What's new

Ma Ying-jeou, Taiwan’s pro-China president, wins reelection

An't you the same one who claim to protect the rights of property?

The historic relics belongs to the Chinese people not a bunch of thefts and puppy dogs of the US. It is up to the owner to handle his property and none of outsiders' business.

If the Taiwanese want independent they should return all what they stoled from Beijing. If they don't want independent, they should also return most of the relics that has nothing to with Taiwan back to the city where they truly belong.

An't you the same one who claim to protect the rights of property?

The historic relics belongs to the Chinese people not a bunch of thefts and puppy dogs of the US. It is up to the owner to handle his property and none of outsiders' business.

If the Taiwanese want independent they should return all what they stoled from Beijing. If they don't want independent, they should also return most of the relics that has nothing to with Taiwan back to the city where they truly belong.

Interesting you are in the USA and you are a contributor to US but you call others the puppy of US instead of yourself.

I never remembered. I'm a Beijinger. I don't fancy Mao's ideology. But I do want the relics should be back from the taiwanese thefts to my hometown.

Stealing is crime. And it is all about justice.

We need our relics back from the West as well.

It is beyond ridiculous that our businessmen have to pay millions for things that belong to us.

If the relics are in Taiwan, then at least they are still on Chinese land.

Taipei needs to pay us back if not returning the relics then in Technological and Strategical benefits. either way we will be getting paid back.

Interesting you are in the USA and you are a contributor to US but you call others the puppy of US instead of yourself.

I'm a study here. Some day I'll go back home. I was burned in a city of 3000 years history and 20 million people. And I'm always proud of that.

We need our relics back from the West as well.

It is beyond ridiculous that our businessmen have to pay millions for things that belong to us.

If the relics are in Taiwan, then at least they are still on Chinese land.

fortunately, they are in taiwan not Mainland,

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

I'm a study here. Some day I'll go back home. I was burned in a city of 3000 years history and 20 million people. And I'm always proud of that.

You should prefer Chinese education and universities.

Let's go back to the thefts.

一日为贼 终生为贼。 Ma is talking about justice all the time. When do you think he can stop this continue crime and return our stuff back?

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

They both have merits. If you go to any national annual conference of engineering or science you'll find Li or Zhang or Wang are the most common names of the speakers. China is catching up.

Anyway educational systems has nothing to do with one's faith in his country. Perhaps Taiwan's schools should teach their kids to return something that does not belong to themselves and it is not good to be a theft.

What does that have to do with anything? HK elites almost all have Canadian or British degrees, does that mean they have no faith in HK?

Many of our Brothers and Sisters in the rural area's seem to have a deep hatred of the KMT today.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom