What's new

Lyari gangster Uzair Baloch makes some sensational claims

It is boosting... People driving out late in night... Taking their families out for fun in evening and night is due to increasing confidence. There are apprehensions bit that will take time to subside.
Still avoiding Troubled Areas and since this whole thing is for CLEANUP then that should be ensured first.

Still avoiding Troubled Areas and since this whole thing is for CLEANUP then that should be ensured first.

Yes, but even going out late at night with family for fun was a big no no just a couple years ago. Things have improved.

Yes, but even going out late at night with family for fun was a big no no just a couple years ago. Things have improved.
Mate Karachi has a Nightlife irrespective of troubles in the past as it was known for its nightlife. So people going at late night is no biggie as it use to happened in the past as well.

Mate Karachi has a Nightlife irrespective of troubles in the past as it was known for its nightlife. So people going at late night is no biggie as it use to happened in the past as well.

Hain? It is a biggie. Yes it had night life but 2008 onwards it became VERY restricted. Now it's coming back to normal.

Hain? It is a biggie. Yes it had night life but 2008 onwards it became VERY restricted. Now it's coming back to normal.
Buddy People use to avoid Troubled Areas which they still do while Neighborhood Shops were still use to open at 1:00 AM at night.

Buddy People use to avoid Troubled Areas which they still do while Neighborhood Shops were still use to open at 1:00 AM at night.

I am not talking about neighbourhood shops. I am talking about traffic of main roads.

I am not talking about neighbourhood shops. I am talking about traffic of main roads.
There to people use to go out whenever they had a chance and use to avoid Troubled Areas just like today but rest of Karachi use to be open so situation isnt much different from before.

There to people use to go out whenever they had a chance and use to avoid Troubled Areas just like today but rest of Karachi use to be open so situation isnt much different from before.

Unless you live in defence/ Clifton the rest of the city WAS troubled area and people used to avoid going out late just a couple if years ago.

Unless you live in defence/ Clifton the rest of the city WAS troubled area and people used to avoid going out late just a couple if years ago.
Even people from Central and East ones too but their was always about Stay in Contact which is true for even today.

Back
Top Bottom