What's new

Uzair Baloch: Lyari kingpin acquitted in another high-profile case

easy to run away from the flames you instigated.
Not that much. It will bite back in the long run. You learnt it the hard way in Afghanistan. You set fire on your own neighbor, then you have to reap its consequences.

Easy to blame own failures on others.
Why were you guys blaming jundullah on us when they were operating in remote regions that at the time no go areas were (no writ of state). Since then we went in and uprooted all their presence.

I can only imagine the cry and blames if the same jundullah was operating out of our cities like BLA/BNA and Lyari hang terrorists.

Why were you guys blaming jundullah on us when they were operating in remote regions that were at the north one no go areas (no writ of state). Since then we went in and uprooted all their presence.

I can only imagine the cry if the same jundullah was operating out of our cities.
You are right. Problem was not that Pakistani state supports them. It was due to abandoning the area by Pakistani forces. Arabs specially Emiratis were the first ones to abuse the huge opportunity. Their backdoor alliance with Indians and Israelis, made both Pakistan and Iran suffer from terrorism.

The negligence was destroying your part of Balochistan. The corrupt sh!ts like Zardari, Nawaz and co.

Imagine the political consequences of insecurity of that area in case of pakistan. Emiratis didn't make it over a Night, they progressed at expense of others.

easy to run away from the flames you instigated.
I didn't notice the video clip, which is about shakdam a French-British born Jew married to a Yemeni guy recently announced that she had turned to Islam. but lately, she said that i did it just to live in peace with my husband and also in order to know Islam better.

She is an attention seeker at best, she announced some accusations against Iranian figures which was curbed by the BBC itself. The amount of bullshit on the side of this woman was so high that even BBC tried to hide it. BBC hid it after Iranian judiciary announced that Shakdam was in Iran only for less than 18 days. And she couldn't have made a network of spies or saboteurs within this short period of time nor could communicate with Iran's high ranking officials.

The sexual accusations that she announced against Iranian figures was debunked by BBC which itself is one of the biggest anti-Iran media in the world. If they saw any chance in that case, they wouldn't have lost it but since it was so obvious that they preferred to bury the case before losing all their reputation.

If this person is being acquitted, I guess it's time for Altaf Hussain to take back MQM supremo position.

There are too many judges in PDF who know more than Pakistani justice system. Tell us an other joke, the reason is lack of evidence. Not defending UB but your countrymen were quick to blame that guy on Iran specially in PDF which is full of high ranking judges with decades of experience.

Wonder what happened to the other guy Yadhav?
iranian involvement is a fact, not just another blame. the thing is this guy is a gang leader and witnesses dont come forward due to fear of being killed.

Easy to blame own failures on others.
easy to blame your p*rsian failures on usa and israel.

Last edited:
iranian involvement is a fact, not just another blame. the thing is this guy is a gang leader and witnesses dont come forward due to fear of being killed.
It wouldn't be hard for ISI and Special forces to take care of witnesses and their families. It is their job to recognize terrorists' hideouts, members of the terrorist group and their supporters.

If you proved him guilty in one case which has led to undermining Pakistani security and/or killing of innocent citizens then you can execute him, only then, his followers/supporters/gangs would show up.

If this person is being acquitted, I guess it's time for Altaf Hussain to take back MQM supremo position.
AH wont be allowed. big difference between dynamics of both cases.

It wouldn't be hard for ISI and Special forces to take care of witnesses and their families. It is their job to recognize terrorists' hideouts, members of the terrorist group and their supporters.

If you proved him guilty in one case which has led to undermining Pakistani security and/or killing of innocent citizens then you can execute him, only then, his followers/supporters/gangs would show up.
he is a criminal and gang member, not a terrorist that isi will get involved. this isnt the lawless dictatorship of iran.

AH wont be allowed. big difference between dynamics of both cases.

he is a criminal and gang member, not a terrorist that isi will get involved. this isnt the lawless dictatorship of iran.
What an stupid comment.

You set fire on your own neighbor, then you have to reap its consequences.

are you talking about your selves?

Iran calls for UN action on US over killing of Qassem Soleimanihttps://www.aljazeera.com › news › iran-calls-for-un-ac...

Pakistanis always turn every sane discussion into a shit show.

I'm out, already gone off-topic.

Back
Top Bottom