What's new

Uzair Baloch: Lyari kingpin acquitted in another high-profile case

If Pakistan doesn't hang these elements then other spies and saboteurs would feel safe from punishment. It is unislamic to let them go, hang them and strike fear in the hearts of your enemies. Otherwise wait for Flow of terrorists under different covers/colors.

There are too many judges in PDF who know more than Pakistani justice system. Tell us an other joke, the reason is lack of evidence. Not defending UB but your countrymen were quick to blame that guy on Iran specially in PDF which is full of high ranking judges with decades of experience.

Wonder what happened to the other guy Yadhav?
Iranis (well, most of them) are quick to reveal their true face. They have been, still are and probably will remain so in the future, anti-Pakistan.

Time we Pakistanis see it clearly and factor this in into our strategic defence strategy.

Prosecution department under PPP.
All killers are free.
After Racist PPP unleashed a criminal army on Karachi, uzair baluch is another gangster to kill, kidnap, and ransom people of Karachi. This is enough for PTI to impose governor rule in sindh. Would have put ppp on defensive, but PTI govt has become so weak it cannot protect the citizens of largest city and commercial hub of Pakistan.

Courts may order restoration of his titles like Syed, Haji, Sardar, Pir, Wali, Shah and Shehenshah.

There are too many judges in PDF who know more than Pakistani justice system. Tell us an other joke, the reason is lack of evidence. Not defending UB but your countrymen were quick to blame that guy on Iran specially in PDF which is full of high ranking judges with decades of experience.

Pathetic state of Pakistan’s juridical system does not absolve Iran of crimes it committed ..

Fact remains unchanged that militants flyout of Iran using iranian passports

KARACHI: Lyari gang war kingpin Uzair Baloch has been acquitted by the anti-terrorism court (ATC) in one more high-profile case of attack police stations in Karachi over lack of evidence, ARY News reported on Monday.

An anti-terrorism court (ATC) in Karachi has acquitted Baloch in another case after the prosecution failed to present evidence against his involvement in the armed attacks on Chakiwara and Kalakot police stations.

During today’s hearing, the notorious gang war kingpin, Zubair Baloch and Zakir Dada have been produced before the court.

The prosecution failed to produce evidence against the accused once again. Due to the lack of evidence, the ATC issued orders to acquit all accused.

The investigation officer (IO) told the court that the nominated persons in the high-profile case had launched an armed attack on the police stations in 2013 following the instructions of Uzair Baloch.

Uzair Baloch, a main character of the gang war in Lyari and some other parts of Karachi, facing dozens of cases of crimes, has been acquitted in several cases by the court, mostly owing to the failure of the prosecution to bring effective evidence.

Defence counsel Abid Zaman had called the charges levelled against him as false and claimed that his client have nothing to do with the rocket attack.

In January, An anti-terrorism court had acquitted Uzair Baloch and MQM’s Shaikh Sher Mohammad Sheroo in a 2013 case pertaining to the kidnapping and murder of two Rangers personnel.

soon he will be running for MNA.

Iranis (well, most of them) are quick to reveal their true face. They have been, still are and probably will remain so in the future, anti-Pakistan.

Time we Pakistanis see it clearly and factor this in into our strategic defence strategy.
Pathetic state of Pakistan’s juridical system does not absolve Iran of crimes it committed ..

Fact remains unchanged that militants flyout of Iran using iranian passports
According to Pakistani members you let Yadhav stay alive for being an Indian operative. Your animosity towards India is like watching a bollywood drama my friend. As I said above you let them be safe, then expect Flow of Indian spies. They can use Martian passport for that.

According to Pakistani members you let Yadhav stay alive for being an Indian operative. Your animosity towards India is like watching a bollywood drama my friend. As I said above you let them be safe, then expect Flow of Indian spies. They can use Martian passport for that.

Don’t be silly here now man, your frustration is getting better of you at least address your new citizen Iranian Indian businessman lol Mr Yadav, is yes alive snd well in our custody he is our proof to the world of outside terror. Yes it would be very convenient for him to be killed off like I said that is not going to happen, we do enjoy drama of seeing your brave revolutionary Mullah keep running to Delhi of Taliban fear. Yadav enjoy prison meals vegetables not your Iranian dish please why

So who is responsible for fixing these kangaroo courts? Ordinary Pakistanis can't do much, so what are our security forces doing?
getting land legalized expanding DHA in sindh!

Don’t be silly here now man, your frustration is getting better of you at least address your new citizen Iranian Indian businessman lol Mr Yadav, is yes alive snd well in our custody he is our proof to the world of outside terror. Yes it would be very convenient for him to be killed off like I said that is not going to happen, we do enjoy drama of seeing your brave revolutionary Mullah keep running to Delhi of Taliban fear. Yadav enjoy prison meals vegetables not your Iranian dish please why
In Iran Israeli spies wish they could disappear or turn into water. I don't see such thing in case of Indian spies in Pakistan.

You are a well known western alinged troll who stays relevant by throwing insult at Iran. So i don't take you words seriously but a non sense you spew.

In Iran Israeli spies wish they could disappear or turn into water. I don't see such thing in case of Indian spies in Pakistan.

You are a well known western alinged troll who stays relevant by throwing insult at Iran. So i don't take you words seriously but a non sense you spew.

I’m a very patriotic Pakistanis to my country and my faith I do not ally with Putin. To destroy Syria or USA in Afghanistan

Why you still continue to talk Rubbish, and more lies I hear from you on your state efficiency on Israel, while judging Pakistan. your nuclear programme is riddled with Mossad I would not be surprised if Tel Aviv runs it. We have watched your laboratory and your scientific personal work being blown up and on Tehran road with robotic killing machines aimed on your scientist’s movements thats how good they are in Iran. I only watch this level of espionage expertises from James Bond 007 movies. Israel agents have sabotaged your secrets so stop selling us your awesome bull on your capabilities. Pakistan ISI agency, Germany honoured publicly after ussr fell so did USA the then Germany chancellor Khol tgave us a gift of Berlin Wall as thanks to Pakistan that’s respect

I’m a very patriotic Pakistanis to my country and my faith I do not ally with Putin. To destroy Syria or USA in Afghanistan

Why you still continue to talk Rubbish, and more lies I hear from you on your state efficiency on Israel, while judging Pakistan. your nuclear programme is riddled with Mossad I would not be surprised if Tel Aviv runs it. We have watched your laboratory and your scientific personal work being blown up and on Tehran road with robotic killing machines aimed on your scientist’s movements thats how good they are in Iran. I only watch this level of espionage expertises from James Bond 007 movies. Israel agents have sabotaged your secrets so stop selling us your awesome bull on your capabilities. Pakistan ISI agency, Germany honoured publicly after ussr fell so did USA the then Germany chancellor Khol tgave us a gift of Berlin Wall as thanks to Pakistan that’s respect
What the hell did i just read, we were talking about spies.

But ok, did you see the former head of Israeli Space Agency and the missile father of Israel plus a leading person of Israeli nuclear programe burnt alive in Acre hotel? Or the huge explosion in one of their most important missile producing factories which was unique in Israel? We have returned the favor, i can awaken an sleeping man but not someone that pretends of sleeping.

If someone or some countries in the west have given you rewards then you have to reconsider your manners. I would have considered it an insult being awarded by German not an Honor.

What the hell did i just read, we were talking about spies.

But ok, did you see the former head of Israeli Space Agency and the missile father of Israel plus a leading person of Israeli nuclear programe burnt alive in Acre hotel? Or the huge explosion in one of their most important missile producing factories which was unique in Israel? We have returned the favor, i can awaken an sleeping man but not someone that pretends of sleeping.

If someone or some countries in the west have given you rewards then you have to reconsider your manners. I would have considered it an insult being awarded by German not an Honor.

If you did not want to understand my post fair enough it was brutal, I meant it to be I’ve had enough with your silly jest stuff. Pakistan is a nuclear state well established program with missiles delivery system you have neither and growing defence in-house from jf17 tanks etc. so how dare you come on here regular and act like a clown advising us in a rude manner and best you read your own weird posts then question on manners. Your quote from Israel who bombs you “. Is Israel your teacher marking off your home work to say you are a good or bad pupil on your work. I can see tel aviv marking your next nuclear numerous targets in Iran that’s information given to them by Iranians scientists. and Germany thanks recognising its unification was of Pakistanis, as much as you haters dislike your not important

Prosecution makes a really weak case and judges can punish culprits. You can literally find cases where video evidence is available yet judges can't punish culprits because the case is registered on weak grounds.

I have my family members are lawyers and judges in Pakistani courts and this topic comes into discussion every now and then.

Hang Zardari, UB and Yadhav. You should have done that a Long time ago.

true.. they need to be hanged.. and iran should account for it's misdeeds

So who is responsible for fixing these kangaroo courts? Ordinary Pakistanis can't do much, so what are our security forces doing?

the ruling political class.

Back
Top Bottom