What's new

Lunar eclipse: US retreat leaves China leading way in race to return to moon

yes and china has no rural poverty and no mass migration to the citys to escape it its just a communist eutopia

China definitely has problems with the mass migration of people from the country side looking for work. So the Chinese mass, except for people living in the coastal region, is not ready for democracy yet. However, the Chicom government is making big strides in lifting their citizens out of poverty that people of US and Taiwan does admire. But overall, China is still in a bad state and has a lot of room for improvement.

India, being a democracy, certainly has no problems with poverty or relationship between various social economic classes. I'm certain Americans wish to be more like India in economic equality.

you are sad if you think if you think india one big mass of starving people we also have one of the largest middle class in the world i am in india for six months from march come visit me in punjab i show you a full stomach we even have chinese food but sorry no dog meat but we have plenty of strays you could do us a favour and get rid of some

There you go with personal/ethnic attacks. In the China defence of a Pakistani forum. This is not Bharak Rakshak forum, where insulting other culture is not just encouraged but required. Please be respectful of other people.

you are not telling me none of your communist leaders has had sex scandals just look at mao he used to love the women most chinese not here about that no free media the famine caused by mass collectives 30 million dead is it, mass corruption just like us so before you berate us look at yourselves in mirror if that what it take to be superpower you welcome to it

i will say sorry for the bit about dog meat it was out of order

Last edited:
you are sad if you think if you think india one big mass of starving people we also have one of the largest middle class in the world i am in india for six months from march come visit me in punjab i show you a full stomach we even have chinese food but sorry no dog meat but we have plenty of strays you could do us a favour and get rid of some

Hate to argue with some ignorant proud citizen from state of hell,

but what the hell, just for fun sake;

Facts of "Incredible India"

(1)Despite the economic growth and outsourcing of foreign jobs by western companies to India, majority of the Indian population still wallow in extreme poverty and disease. Behind India’s new-found economic strength are three hundred million poor people that live on less than $1 per day. Government figures may indicate a reduction in poverty. But the truth is, with increasing global food prices, poverty is spreading everywhere like a swarm of locust. Conditions are worst in the rural areas where close to 70% of India’s population resides. Statistics show, that 2.1 million children under 5 years old die of malnutrition yearly.
Extreme Poverty and Hunger in India

(2): India is failing its rural poor with 230 million people being undernourished — the highest for any country in the world. Malnutrition accounts for nearly 50% of child deaths in India as every third adult (aged 15-49 years) is reported to be thin (BMI less than 18.5).
India tops world hunger chart - India - The Times of India

(3)
table24.jpg

India slips on human development index

(4)India has the greatest proportion of people in Asia behind Nepal without access to improved sanitation, according to Unicef. Some 665 million Indians practice open defecation, more than half the global total
India Failing to Control Open Defecation Blunts Nation?s Growth - Bloomberg.com

Impressive accomplishment for our "Future super power"
:smitten::pakistan::china:

Last edited:
you are not telling me none of your communist leaders has had sex scandals just look at mao he used to love the women most chinese not here about that no free media the famine caused by mass collectives 30 million dead is it, mass corruption just like us so before you berate us look at yourselves in mirror if that what it take to be superpower you welcome to it

Well, Mao really did screw China over, didn't him. Everyone know that. However, that is of the past and the current regime is not like that of Mao. If there is an election today in China, people would want to stay the course as the current setup bring people out of poverty and provide prosperity. The same thing is also happening in India. MS is a great leader that you should be proud of. But I think some Indian politician would kick him out over minor political squabbling.

HaHa, no contest my dear, your GOI soft-killing 5000 children

everyday, 2 million per year.= New "Super power of killing children"

Hate to argue with some ignorant proud citizen from state of hell,

but what the hell, just for fun sake;

Facts of "Incredible India"

(1)Despite the economic growth and outsourcing of foreign jobs by western companies to India, majority of the Indian population still wallow in extreme poverty and disease. Behind India’s new-found economic strength are three hundred million poor people that live on less than $1 per day. Government figures may indicate a reduction in poverty. But the truth is, with increasing global food prices, poverty is spreading everywhere like a swarm of locust. Conditions are worst in the rural areas where close to 70% of India’s population resides. Statistics show, that 2.1 million children under 5 years old die of malnutrition yearly.
Extreme Poverty and Hunger in India

(2): India is failing its rural poor with 230 million people being undernourished — the highest for any country in the world. Malnutrition accounts for nearly 50% of child deaths in India as every third adult (aged 15-49 years) is reported to be thin (BMI less than 18.5).

(3)
table24.jpg

India slips on human development index

(4)India has the greatest proportion of people in Asia behind Nepal without access to improved sanitation, according to Unicef. Some 665 million Indians practice open defecation, more than half the global total
India Failing to Control Open Defecation Blunts Nation?s Growth - Bloomberg.com

Impressive accomplishment for our "Future super power"
:smitten::pakistan::china:

Actually, I heard more Indians proudly declare that India will be the future superpower then Chinese. As matter of fact, I heard more Americans talking about China being the future superpower then from Chinese. Chinese just want to avoid the topic of being a superpower except for some Chinese guys in here.

Well, Mao really did screw China over, didn't him. Everyone know that. However, that is of the past and the current regime is not like that of Mao. If there is an election today in China, people would want to stay the course as the current setup bring people out of poverty and provide prosperity. The same thing is also happening in India. MS is a great leader that you should be proud of. But I think some Indian politician would kick him out over minor political squabbling.

i not saying india is perfect no way our politican are theives most of our police are gangsters but if you think india is just a mass of hungry people you are wrong

i not saying india is perfect no way our politican are theives most of our police are gangsters but if you think india is just a mass of hungry people you are wrong

Dude you8r police sucks.no offence it sucks more then our.
Just saw a youtube clip showing a indian university girl being raped by police constables while those mfers made video clips.I mean police sucks but dude i wonder whats gotten into so called protectors of law.

Good, finally learn a lesson for your ignorant rants ?

Do feel free to ask for more, i will be more than happy to provide you

with as much as you deserve.

Now get back to the topic=Lunar eclipse:US retreat leaves China

leading way in.. :smitten::pakistan::china:

Of course not everyone in India are hungry. Someone must be making some money. But the mass is hungry or near hunger level. Just google online and you will see that poverty, illiteracy and child mortality of India is among the highest in Asia and equals some of the worst African nations. India must solve the social problems first instead buying weapons that it cannot afford to destroy its better armed neighbors in 96 hours.

Dude you8r police sucks.no offence it sucks more then our.
Just saw a youtube clip showing a indian university girl being raped by police constables while those mfers made video clips.I mean police sucks but dude i wonder whats gotten into so called protectors of law.

tell me about it some of them are good but most on the take

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom