What's new

Lunar eclipse: US retreat leaves China leading way in race to return to moon

Imagine, there may be a nation named "Moon Republic" in the future!
:smitten:
How we gonna create borders there ?.

I just wonder how we are going to share the He3 fuel. Who will get the lions share or will it be shared equally...

We must create Lunar Union ...... they will create borders.... next we have to fight it out...lol

How we gonna create borders there ?.

I just wonder how we are going to share the He3 fuel. Who will get the lions share or will it be shared equally...

I suggest all people living in the moon belong to "Moon Republic". There maybe also "Mars Repulic" in the future.

If one day there is a catastrophe just like in the film "2012", we will be able to escape to other planets.:lol:

You misunderstand what I said.
I mean to use these resources in the moon!
We have water, energy and other resources and then we can live in the moon. We don't need to transport these from earth.

No, what i thought you meant was to harvest the resources on the moon and then send them back to earth.

I suggest all people living in the moon belong to "Moon Republic". There maybe also "Mars Repulic" in the future.

If one day there is a catastrophe just like in the film "2012", we will be able to escape to other planets.:lol:

Iam Not afraid of death, I have girl friend... heheheh:rofl:

Nah. They asked 4 Billion euros per head for a seat in a floating ark even when they were built in China :P. I just wonder how much will they ask for seat in a space ark when such catastrophe strikes..

Nah. They asked 4 Billion euros per head for a seat in a floating ark even when they were built in China :P. I just wonder how much will they ask for seat in a space ark when such catastrophe strikes..

Why don't you ring a call center in Bangalore or Mumbai, they'll be happy to give you a quote of how much, even almost on one would have a faint id on what they'll be talking about as they call it "English", or it's just me...

i think you should look at the standard of english in china then make fun of india

i think you should look at the standard of english in china then make fun of india

Trust me, I did that. But the last time I checked , there's no such a term as "made-in-india" in any dictionary. :D

至少我们都会英语,三锅中有多少看得懂汉字呢?

might be the reason it take so long to order a chinese over the phone

No, what i thought you meant was to harvest the resources on the moon and then send them back to earth.

since there metals and fuel on the moon, how about we mine it seal it in a metal container then shoot it to earth (at a dessert somewhere ie: literally bombing the planet) then after the dust settle we go there with a truck and pick it up, and of course which ever nation mines it gets the fuel which country in their right mind would share vital strategic material(sell maybe) try asking the middle east to give fuel for free.

initial cost would be very high of course....all about strategic vision i suppose...

last time i cheaked no such thing as free speech in china you keep exporting your tv and cheap toys i rather live in a country where i can say what i want follow any religon i want without the fear of a knock at the door in the middle of the night

since there metals and fuel on the moon, how about we mine it seal it in a metal container then shoot it to earth (at a dessert somewhere ie: literally bombing the planet) then after the dust settle we go there with a truck and pick it up, and of course which ever nation mines it gets the fuel which country in their right mind would share vital strategic material(sell maybe) try asking the middle east to give fuel for free.

initial cost would be very high of course....all about strategic vision i suppose...

Back
Top Bottom