What's new

Lunar eclipse: US retreat leaves China leading way in race to return to moon

Dude you8r police sucks.no offence it sucks more then our.
Just saw a youtube clip showing a indian university girl being raped by police constables while those mfers made video clips.I mean police sucks but dude i wonder whats gotten into so called protectors of law.

This happens a lot if the university student is a dalit girl. The police are made up mostly of twice borned caste, particularly the warrior caste. India is a very complicated country because of the caste system. If India split up as a country, it will most likely along that of the caste line instead of "state" lines.

"If India split up as a country, it will most likely along that of the caste line instead of "state" lines." - faithfulguy

this is the funniest :rofl::rofl::rofl: comment i have ever heard,
without knowing the ground reality
please refrain from giving your esteemed opinion

This happens a lot if the university student is a dalit girl. The police are made up mostly of twice borned caste, particularly the warrior caste. India is a very complicated country because of the caste system. If India split up as a country, it will most likely along that of the caste line instead of "state" lines.

HAHAHAHAHAHA !!! .. India bashing makes you happy.. do you have a quota for india bashing , how much does bashing makes you happy . Can you sleep peacefully after all this . Have you ever visited India to give the such a elaborate lecture on strata of indian society. I tried to chat with you once. Your china bragging is going way over my head. try to be pragmatic once in a while.
PS: how many indian states are carved out on the basis of caste. Are the new demands of state based on caste?? . Is tamil, marathi, malayali, kannadiga,bihari, punjabi, harayanvi,rajastani, bengali.asaamese and many more name of the caste..:china:

HAHAHAHAHAHA !!! .. India bashing makes you happy.. do you have a quota for india bashing , how much does bashing makes you happy . Can you sleep peacefully after all this . Have you ever visited India to give the such a elaborate lecture on strata of indian society. I tried to chat with you once. Your china bragging is going way over my head. try to be pragmatic once in a while.
PS: how many indian states are carved out on the basis of caste. Are the new demands of state based on caste?? . Is tamil, marathi, malayali, kannadiga,bihari, punjabi, harayanvi,rajastani, bengali.asaamese and many more name of the caste..:china:

Are you talking about Caste-system ?

This is a very interesting topic, lets give it a shot, ok ?

No troll please, strictly for discussion sake.

Perhaps there is no other nation in the world that is as openly and

Shamelessly as Racial as India. To be born in upper caste is a matter

of pride whether the family to which a person belongs deserves it or

not.

A number of Indians who visit foreign countries often complain

about being treated differently on account of their Skin Colour or

Accent. They overlook the fact that a vast number of people in

their own country exhibit a far greater Obsession with accent, skin

colour and Caste.

Indians film stars put on White Makeup, on the

screen and off the screen, even if they are black, to look accectable

and desirable.

The country's Democracy is Not a True Democracy, but

"CASTOCRACY" When people Vote and Leaders are Elected on Caste

Lines. The Indian Political Parties Thrive and Succeed by Appealing to

this Base Emotion of people.

http://www.hinduwebsite.com/hinduism/h_caste.asp

when you talk about skin whitning i think you find it happen in all south asia so you might be so you might be offending your pak mates as well

is this still going on

Oh, poor baby, after all your trolling on almost every China related

thread, and now you are sick and tired of a little discussion ?

Always understand the game of "Give and Take" don't mess with me

newbie, Now get your smart a@s somewhere else !
:smitten::pakistan::china:

Oh, poor baby, after all your trolling on almost every China related

thread, and now you are sick and tired of a little discussion ?

Always understand the game of "Give and Take" don't mess with me

newbie, Now get your smart a@s somewhere else !

not really mate it six twenty in the morning in london got to get some sleep spent some time on liverpool fc channel thought i see what happen here same thing now gonna smoke a big fat one and go to sleep goodnight

The Indian social divides are that of the caste, and less that of a state. That was the statement I tried to make. If you feel that India is more likely to divide along that of a state then that of the caste. I'll respect your opinion as you are an Indian and I only live by an Indian reservation

Are you talking about Caste-system ?

This is a very interesting topic, lets give it a shot, ok ?

No troll please, strictly for discussion sake.

Perhaps there is no other nation in the world that is as openly and

Shamelessly as Racial as India. To be born in upper caste is a matter

of pride whether the family to which a person belongs deserves it or

not.

A number of Indians who visit foreign countries often complain

about being treated differently on account of their Skin Colour or

Accent. They overlook the fact that a vast number of people in

their own country exhibit a far greater Obsession with accent, skin

colour and Caste.

Indians film stars put on White Makeup, on the

screen and off the screen, even if they are black, to look accectable

and desirable.

The country's Democracy is Not a True Democracy, but

"CASTOCRACY" When people Vote and Leaders are Elected on Caste

Lines. The Indian Political Parties Thrive and Succeed by Appealing to

this Base Emotion of people.

What does Caste has to do with Indian stars putting make up. Does that comment has a touch of racism. We Indian are brown..we are proud of it. We have our own identity .
Can you understand the value of a single vote?? have you ever seen a person vote in your life, even on TV. i doubt it!!
Castocracy!!! . nice term , atleast they get to choose a person of their caste . One final question to you, indian society is rotten degraded society with all the caste and other social stigma. Does this make your country better or happier.Why are bring it on the discussion board every now and then.
China has never pioneered anything in the last 200 years of their history . So i doubt it when you say that china is going to moon,
What if adobe leave china, will you have photoshop to create pics of you moon landing.just curious . hail china:china:

What does Caste has to do with Indian stars putting make up. Does that comment has a touch of racism. We Indian are brown..we are proud of it. We have our own identity .
Can you understand the value of a single vote?? have you ever seen a person vote in your life, even on TV. i doubt it!!
Castocracy!!! . nice term , atleast they get to choose a person of their caste . One final question to you, indian society is rotten degraded society with all the caste and other social stigma. Does this make your country better or happier.Why are bring it on the discussion board every now and then.
China has never pioneered anything in the last 200 years of their history . So i doubt it when you say that china is going to moon,
What if adobe leave china, will you have photoshop to create pics of you moon landing.just curious . hail china:china:

Hey, cut out your stupid accusation, i didn't wrote it, its from a

Hindu web-site, read the "LINK"

well goodnight pdf think your the best forum out there

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/8489097.stm

"One concept under consideration is the idea of having fuel depots in space.

These could conceivably reduce the size of the largest rockets needed for big missions by sending the propellant for those ventures into orbit in smaller, more manageable batches - rather than on one heavy-lift vehicle.

But Nasa would have to develop the in-orbit technologies required to store cryogenic liquids and transfer them from one spacecraft to another, perhaps robotically.

Mr Obama wants to allocate almost $14bn on a new R&D exploration programme over the next five years.

In addition, Monday's funding boost will enable America to extend the operation of the ISS from 2015 to at least 2020. "

Quite similar to my suggestions in previous posts.

regards,

Last edited:
This is the approach available if permanent base is to be developed on the moon.
For Mars the idea should be similar but using the moon as a regrouping and assembling point instead.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom