What's new

Lt Gen (retd) Shahid Aziz opens Pandora Box on Kargil issue

Exactly.. SO am I wrong in my statement then?
A responsible Pakistani military , that is then able to reign in terror much better.. a more stable Pakistan...ipso facto.. better military equipment as well.
Hence even if the usual banter resumes in terms of skirmishes and the lot.. the Indian military will be dealing with people who know their job much better than before.
Accusations that would fly earlier may not hold any ground then.

No matter how ''professional and effective'' PA becomes, it will not tilt the balance in Pakistan's favor. So you are wrong to suggest a professional PA in not in India's interest. I say an unprofessional, terror supporting, unaccountable paralle power center of a PA is more of an unpredictable threat for our policymakers to deal with.

With a professional PA we can atleast envisage the possible scenarios, but with a nuke drunk, religiously motivated, non state actors running PA is a totally difficult beast to deal with.

Kargil crossed a red line, professional or non-prefessional PA, if you think India was going to let you get away with it, then you seriously underestimate India and a billion united Indians.

:cheesy:

How does one respond to a post like this. Sure hope a Mullah doesn't take over your nukes one day.

Hahahahhaha You got scared .....But this is what is going to happen one day sooner or later if kashmir is not settled...Choice is yours...:smokin:

18th January

Musharaf 1 Arnab 0

1st of Feb

Musharaf 0 Arnab 10 :lol:

Here's some more exposure of mushy's lies. Brig (Retd) Javed Hussain, Fmr Pak Army Special Forces officer and his batch mate calls Musharaf a Liar on Indian media in front of Arnab, watch beyond 8.00 minutes

The Newshour Debate: Truth behind Kargil incursion (Part 1 of 2) - YouTube

well two things

1. Pakistani members reaction even after this = Mai Nahi Manta Mai nahi Manta (Sannu ki hum to age nikal aaye pakistan's ISI's former general himself spilling beans here lolzzz)

2. Most of the pakistani mebers and there genrals are gaga over indian intellegence faliure and india getting many of its soldiers killed but whats the end result ?????? well to start it hardli matters now as we got a upper hand in there so called erlier taktical win but indians got the world support in the end and pakistani army got demorolised and lost confidence of ist officers , Navy , Airforce , Strategikk assets and civillians alike and are still sulking .....Wo Kahee Thee Unke Haath Se ek Baar Gilouree ...Jigar ka khoon abhee Tak Thook Rahe hain :rofl: )

Hahahahhaha You got scared .....But this is what is going to happen one day sooner or later if kashmir is not settled...Choice is yours...:smokin:

Got scared of what - a Pakistani wet dream? after all the incursions and wars forget of Pakistan ever convincing anyone about Kashmir. You don't have the locus standi to discuss about Kashmir anymore.

Got scared of what - a Pakistani wet dream? after all the incursions and wars forget of Pakistan ever convincing anyone about Kashmir. You don't have the locus standi to discuss about Kashmir anymore.
:P Chill jigar all i said was india is going to face a nuke shower over that kashmir issue what else do you think we are building so many nukes and even that we always make sure we have more bad boys than india at any given day...We dont have issue with any other state in the world except india so rest assure thats all for you and is gonna get used one day...

Who's responsible for our soldier's blood

Last edited by a moderator:
Who's responsible for our soldier's blood

Your govt and your baseless occupation of kashmir....Hand it over today and this region would be like heavens...

Last edited by a moderator:
:P Chill jigar all i said was india is going to face a nuke shower over that kashmir issue what else do you think we are building so many nukes and even that we always make sure we have more bad boys than india at any given day...We dont have issue with any other state in the world except india so rest assure thats all for you and is gonna get used one day...

:lol: yeah go ahead - this is what people in your media are talking about, PA does not learn from it's mistakes ever - they neither plan properly nor anticipate India's response, it's time you learnt that you cannot break a stone wall by banging your head on it - no matter how many countless times you try that - you will always come up short.

:lol: yeah go ahead - this is what people in your media are talking about, PA does not learn from it's mistakes ever - they neither plan properly nor anticipate India's response, it's time you learnt that you cannot break a stone wall by banging your head on it - no matter how many countless times you try that - you will always come up short.
I guess our nukes are world known now and as we are now fed up of these skirmishes I guess do or die is what we are heading for....Pak ra'ad cruise missile can now be launched from JF17,mirage and f 16 and two of them with a range of 350 km and nukes on tips...If pak decide to nuke india that would be with a mind to destroy all indians capabilities to response back means atleast a two dozens war palnes already in air with around 48 nukes and then another two dozen missiles launched from ground so a total of nearly 80 nukes in first strike would cripple india and yeah the flying jets would make sure no military installation is left ....Dont dream that Pak will just fire one nuke and then wait for India ...why else are we having more nukes than india all the time?

I guess our nukes are world known now and as we are now fed up of these skirmishes I guess do or die is what we are heading for....Pak ra'ad cruise missile can now be launched from JF17,mirage and f 16 and two of them with a range of 350 km and nukes on tips...If pak decide to nuke india that would be with a mind to destroy all indians capabilities to response back means atleast a two dozens war palnes already in air with around 48 nukes and then another two dozen missiles launched from ground so a total of nearly 80 nukes in first strike would cripple india and yeah the flying jets would make sure no military installation is left ....Dont dream that Pak will just fire one nuke and then wait for India ...why else are we having more nukes than india all the time?

This sounds like Musharraf's 8 second nuke annihilation theory. :rolleyes:
You are talking of India here and not for e.g. Pre NATO Afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom