What's new

Lt Gen (retd) Shahid Aziz opens Pandora Box on Kargil issue

I Just asked you to look at your own back yard before trying for another mumbai, your backyard is FATA, we are playing basket ball, throw ball, volley ball along with the americans and Afghans, Covert war which you taught us has given us rich dividends than it has given to you.

by the way, Just because you lost siachen doesn't mean it does not have any strategic value.

son,we are the sultans of late swing? remember that , it just takes all of the FATA bassed bandwagons, to hve a big call of jihad for the libration of kashmir, & you will see them exploding themselves in srinagar any hot sunday?
& we didnt lost siachen, you invaded that place, cowardly without even showing a single smoke?
bottom line is, solve kashmir or be ready for another, new mission?;):smokin:

Another idiotic post coming from you.

As it is, enough people are being killed or being blown up in Pakistan already. Just yesterday 39 got killed in Lakki Marwat, now there is news of another 3 including 2 PA men being blown up by an IED. As you said in your post above: "Well,we hve a history living like that".
Maybe you are a Neanderthal savage living in a cavern; but do you want your fellow country-men to live like you?

If you do wish this situation of perpetual shootings and bombings in your country; you are welcome to, just as you are welcome to live with Hafizzz Syed in your cave. As they say: Idealogies can make strange bed-fellows. Though their will be nothing strange about 'this pair' of savage animals. But your fellow citizens in Pakistan neither wish for nor deserve such a fate!

Khuda Hafiz. :lol:

all of this can be shifted in a month to INDIA whenever you like, just think about 15 peoples in mumbai, how long it took for your security clear, them & with how much innocent lives?
if you , can clear some of your umma -bharti kind of idiotiocty from your mind, this world couldbe better place?;):smokin:

all of this can be shifted in a month to INDIA whenever you like, just think about 15 peoples in mumbai, how long it took for your security clear, them & with how much innocent lives?
if you , can clear some of your umma -bharti kind of idiotiocty from your mind, this world couldbe better place?;):smokin:

well with all deu respects sir those who did mumbai carnage did it cause owr first priorities were to save lives and keep damage to the bare minimum look owr those hotels are now doing the buisness briskli again and we learned owr lessons well but what about the land of the pure they again showed how recless and idiotik they can be again and paksitan in deu corse lost all its left credibility as a peace loving and responsible country what we achived you know better and on the other hand i see this trend in most pakistani whether its Fb or PDF they boast so much about mumbai well then what happens in karachi and all of pakistan (bomb attacks) i guess pakistanies should not complain about that too .......your this attitude is sick sir

well with all deu respects sir those who did mumbai carnage did it cause owr first priorities were to save lives and keep damage to the bare minimum look owr those hotels are now doing the buisness briskli again and we learned owr lessons well but what about the land of the pure they again showed how recless and idiotik they can be again and paksitan in deu corse lost all its left credibility as a peace loving and responsible country what we achived you know better and on the other hand i see this trend in most pakistani whether its Fb or PDF they boast so much about mumbai well then what happens in karachi and all of pakistan (bomb attacks) i guess pakistanies should not complain about that too .......your this attitude is sick sir

its normall, how you feel about my attitude,as a indian guss what i feel the same?
but ever you tried to feel the pain of kashmiris? ever?

you do not know how many rooms and corridors, passages and restaurants taj has. It is not an easy task when you have more than 2000 people in the hotel which has around 500-600 rooms 20 stories and 1000 corridors 7-8 restaurants etc etc . And finding 5-6 few cowards there and securing the every inch of building is not a joke.

you do not know how many rooms and corridors, passages and restaurants taj has. It is not an easy task when you have more than 2000 people in the hotel which has around 500-600 rooms 20 stories and 1000 corridors 7-8 restaurants etc etc . And finding 5-6 few cowards there and securing the every inch of building is not a joke.
the guys they knew it thats why they were there?
just check the reaction time, your security forces took? it was too long?
it doesnt mean , that i or anyother pakistani likes it to happen again , but if india isnt keen & intersted to solve kashmir, how the heck extermist couldbe stopped???
thats the deterence?

its normall, how you feel about my attitude,as a indian guss what i feel the same?
but ever you tried to feel the pain of kashmiris? ever?

why should i feel there pain do pakistanies feel the pain of all those killed raped and lloted hindus in 1947 ,do you feel pain for all those kiled in 1965 deu to your misadventures in 1965, do you feel the pain of what your army did in bangladesh in 1971 , do you feel the pain of hunderd and thousands who got killed because of pakistans love affair with there strategikk assets , do you feel the pain of more than 3 lakh kahshmiri hindus living in various cities who were uprooted from there mother land ......world never feels the pain for those who after getting so many perks still back stab it moves on but i guess pakistanies are still living in past ...Good luck

why should i feel there pain do pakistanies feel the pain of all those killed raped and lloted hindus in 1947 ,do you feel pain for all those kiled in 1965 deu to your misadventures in 1965, do you feel the pain of what your army did in bangladesh in 1971 , do you feel the pain of hunderd and thousands who got killed because of pakistans love affair with there strategikk assets , do you feel the pain of more than 3 lakh kahshmiri hindus living in various cities who were uprooted from there mother land ......world never feels the pain for those who after getting so many perks still back stab it moves on but i guess pakistanies are still living in past ...Good luck

so it will never ends, that was the dam bottom line, back to square 1?:lol::wave:

so it will never ends, that was the dam bottom line, back to square 1?:lol::wave:

well peace is not a one way ticket what paksitanies fancy or what kashmiries fancy dosent changes anything who cares what you feel thing is that you cant even control your own house and your army genrals love to run shadi halls , bakeries and petrol pumps rather than to do the job they were recuredted for and to fight india use there proxies who now have started bitting the hands that fed them and to get sme respect they do blunders like operation gibralter and kargil lolzz and you think it is healthy in long run wake up sir its doing more bad to your own country than good .....it hardly matters to us cause we learened owr lessons the hard way and progressed but your still stukk in past whos latest example is this new episode my brigadier hassan , general aziz and very soon naseem zehra is also coming owt with her own research lolzz

the guys they knew it thats why they were there?
just check the reaction time, your security forces took? it was too long?
it doesnt mean , that i or anyother pakistani likes it to happen again , but if india isnt keen & intersted to solve kashmir, how the heck extermist couldbe stopped???
thats the deterence?

it took them time because evacuating the hostages was their priority. You never know if those cowards escape along with hostages or kill hostages. It takes days just to enter a hall when there is hostage situation but Taj is a Maze.

well peace is not a one way ticket what paksitanies fancy or what kashmiries fancy dosent changes anything who cares what you feel thing is that you cant even control your own house and your army genrals love to run shadi halls , bakeries and petrol pumps rather than to do the job they were recuredted for and to fight india use there proxies who now have started bitting the hands that fed them and to get sme respect they do blunders like operation gibralter and kargil lolzz and you think it is healthy in long run wake up sir its doing more bad to your own country than good .....it hardly matters to us cause we learened owr lessons the hard way and progressed but your still stukk in past whos latest example is this new episode my brigadier hassan , general aziz and very soon naseem zehra is also coming owt with her own research lolzz

look who is talking, You know who was V K SINGH, & coffin commisionor george fernandis?:lol:
it still doesnt matters, friend in the end you will find another genrl making a kargill or another mumbai by a hafiz saeed, as long as you not starting any real effort for peace, & about others like nassem zera,s they are nothing,in practical to us?:sick::p:lol:

it took them time because evacuating the hostages was their priority. You never know if those cowards escape along with hostages or kill hostages. It takes days just to enter a hall when there is hostage situation but Taj is a Maze.

just imagine, if that happens in 4 different cities same time, how long it will take to your forces to react?:rofl::crazy_pilot::dance3::victory1:

...looking at Indian national highway. :)

Kargil_Point5353_3D.jpg

But that is not to say its a victory. Musharraf screwed the whole plan big time. :hitwall: If he hadn't existed, perhaps, Pakistan would have gone and taken all of this "no man's land".

But India has Manali-leh alignment by which it could supply siachin and/or leh/ladakh successfully.

Leh

map.jpg

so much of a victory is it!!!!

Back
Top Bottom