What's new

Lt. Gen. Haroon Aslam Resigns.

what is the source ? i havnt seen any news regarding this yet...

he is going to retire anyway early next year ...

Is it on news? I am banned in other thread for speaking the unsaid truth... they dont like to admit, approval comes from amerreka for any one to become COAS, and they think just because he is bro of shaheed, he is an honourable Pakistani General :D

@mafiya oh bhai tera kiya khiyal hai interview per bulatay hain Amreeka specially? :lol:

Is it on news? I am banned in other thread for speaking the unsaid truth... they dont like to admit, approval comes from amerreka for any one to become COAS, and they think just because he is bro of shaheed, he is an honourable Pakistani General :D
in that case general khiyani was not made COAS in the first place as he was not liked by most american's even before he became COAS :)

Nai Tikkay kabab khilanay bulatay hain ;)

weasy Imran Khan bhe Amreekaa ata jata rehtaaa hai,,, hmmmmm mmmmhhhhhhhh hmmmmmm :D :D

acha chal ja khush ho ja, yeh merit per aya hai, amreeka say approval liye baghair, unki marzi kay khilaf.... :lol:

in that case general khiyani was not made COAS in the first place as he was not liked by most american's even before he became COAS :)

that is hilarious to begun with... he is master mind of NRO, let alone anything else !

acha chal ja khush ho ja, yeh merit per aya hai, amreeka say approval liye baghair, unki marzi kay khilaf.... :lol:

that is hilarious to begun with... he is master mind of NRO, let alone anything else !

what proof you have to say this?
He is the best general who served...

Honourable move. Better to hang boots than to serve under a junior.

Nai Tikkay kabab khilanay bulatay hain ;)

weasy Imran Khan bhe Amreekaa ata jata rehtaaa hai,,, hmmmmm mmmmhhhhhhhh hmmmmmm :D :D

Oh bhai reiiin deiii Khan is like the Altaf Bhai 2.0 for them - Jaisee Bhai keiii khilaaaf baaat karnaaa gunnaah haiii uss tarhaan Khan peiii tankeeed karnaa bhiii gunnnah haiii ! :D

Back
Top Bottom