What's new

Lt Gen Asim Munir selected as new army chief

If there was corruption done by Buzdar and Khan's wife family , PDM would have been all over it. They tried to kill the man , threw every single they can at him but kept the corruption that was discovered by New COAS hidden? I don't understand the logic behind that, I think it was bs by Bajwa.

I am not sure about Buzdar.

I do recall the case of a Police officer issuing a speeding ticket to Khawar.

Khawar (a corrupt customs officer) was above the law by virtue of being ex-husband of Khan's current wife?

This was a test case for Khan and he failed due to "family politics." This matter was in the public.

God knows what else was wrong behind-the-scenes.

Now a DG-ISI would be privy to a lot more than average joe, right?

So simmer down.

Non urdu speaking people are also hindu or sikh converts, particularly punjabis and sindhis.
Everyone is, even ancestors of Afghans and central Asian Muslims rulers at some point in time. But they didn’t change their heritage or sir name just to fit in. There was no whole-sale allotment of “Syed” and change of heritage.

Something something about a man is known by the company he keeps
20221125_193630.jpg

Something something about a man is known by the company he keeps
20221125_193630.jpg

What horrible decor is this?

Whosever house is this, screams haram ka paisa

20221125_193906.jpg

محسن بیگ نے 23 فروری کو سب کے سامنے دھمکی دی تھی خان تو تو گیا
اب سمجھ ائی اس کنجر کو کون بتا رہا تھا ؟

74F45D06-D1B3-496B-9F35-A9B9B5DC6F7A.jpeg
23B808F1-811C-4D3E-BCFE-9CE93BF8B3A5.jpeg

I am not sure about Buzdar.

I do recall the case of a Police officer issuing a speeding ticket to Khawar.

Khawar (a corrupt customs officer) was above the law by virtue of being ex-husband of Khan's current wife?

This was a test case for Khan and he failed due to "family politics." This matter was in the public.

God knows what else was wrong behind-the-scenes.

Now a DG-ISI would be privy to a lot more than average joe, right?

So simmer down.
And PDM refused to bring that in public because? Bajwa is still COAS , what stopped him from leaking that information to public?

chances of story being bs are far higher than it being true

It's interesting that there's so much discussion about Army chief selection in Pakistan. In BD most of us civilians don't know the name of BD Army chief. :D
Further interesting is how the whole political apparatus of Pakistan gets activated in the selection of COAS, you should have noticed that in this thread too. Even political parties who are not in power are meddling to give names of their choice for COAS. 80% of posts in this thread are political analysis of members/media and linking of political parties with COAS.

But when COAS goes towards politics, that’s haram. COAS is supposed to be an angel, but all the others have the right to become devils when required. This is the double standard on which public thrives.

A PM leading a nation of 22 crore can be corrupt but God forbid that a chief commanding 0.6 million troops gets political or corrupt. This is completely unacceptable and forbidden in Pakistan, haram by all means. After all, chief has men with guns while a PM, his cabinet, his ministers, all civil LEAs with guns and above all 22 crore public are insecure to the core, from a 4 star general who can do as he pleases.
Wonder if God gave Chief this much power or the genius high IQ public or the upright honest politicians gave him so much power over them.

And then there is a section of public holding a belief similar to their concrete faith in Allah, that pentagon chooses PA COAS. It’s written on a stone somewhere and no way in hell can it be erased.

Welcome to Pakistan - 22 crore public along with government apparatus helpless and insecure in front of a man leading 0.6 million troops. No wonder the political discussion of this thread reached 39 pages or so, so far.

No one discussed incoming COAS career or military understanding of affairs, everybody is a political analyst of expert level here.

But when COAS goes towards politics, that’s haram. COAS is supposed to be an angel, but all the others have the right to become devils when required. This is the double standard on which public thrives.
COAS is a political player hence the interest from other political player. If it were a non political figure no one would care and no one would give a damn like other normal healthy countries.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom