What's new

Lt Gen Asim Munir selected as new army chief

that guy approached Imran few years back and warned him about the corruption of CM Buzdar and the excesses of Manica family (the ex of Pinki Pirni) instead of taking any note. Imran got furious and demanded his removal from ISI and demoted for having the audacity to second guess the genius of Khan who equates himself to some very sacred figures in his speeches to substantiate why he does what he does.

but that was the past. although that general is known to be a true solider and get things done but this COAS role will leave another mark on him and he wont be just another general which in Pakistani context is a shame.
But the poor guy is so controversial from the beginning

Last edited:
so Imran khan has approved the appointment and signed the paper President Alvi brought with him after getting the summons to come in person to great Khan?
Yes Khan gave a go ahead. The news of Khan removing him from ISI due to some Buzdar issue is pure BS. It was Bajwa who removed him not due to any internal issue but foreign specially India. You will see few changes in next few weeks

Thank You! x1000. I wanted to post this but got frightened off by some very obsessive imranists. they ask proof and when provided from his own mouth they justify it by using some weirdly wonderful logic.
So you can make any false story and no should ask you any proof? That story of him being removed from ISI due to Buzdar is pure BS. It was due to issues with India and him from MI which was major issue and Bajwa removed him not ISI. But you keep believing a completely fake story.

Tbh, all the news about the supposed corruption of peerni and farah gogi- all of it comes straight out of PMLN rumor mills. And has zero credibility. Also included in this is all the toshakhana reference nonsense. Not worth half a dime to comment on or waste time on. Because it is all rubbish.

I have no problem admitting that Buzdar may have been involved in some level of corruption. As in, giving positions to his family in posts in south punjab. This much there is sufficient evidence.

But please read the 11 volume JIT report on Sharif family and then kindly the same for Omni case (Zardari clan). One is corruption that destroys entire nations and the other is giving your family members lucrative posts in govt. Please contextualize the differences of scale.

Coming to Asim Muneer, I don’t know that any of the news regarding his dismissal from his post is verified. I highly doubt that it is. Again, it seems to be PDM rumor mill more than anything else. If anybody has verifiable information regarding this, I would love to be proven wrong.

I like how many on PDF sucking on to the new COAS as he was delivered from the stock of Heaven, and reminds of the time when Kiyani become COAS and later Bajwa lol wait a couple of months this Haram khor will show his true colors and we will be cursing him all together :)

That shows that the change needs to be independent of the individual.

Allegedly Ik himself stated, that he removed Asim Muneer because he was receiving complaints from Iran. Now what influenced his decision could be the politicians around him, with links to Iran.

Asim muneer was military attaché to Saudi Arabia and memorized Quran, while in madina.

According to Major Adil Raja in his older video, saudis weren’t in favor of Asim muneer and that’s why MBS postponed his visit. Things aren’t adding up, Iran has issues with him, Saudis were also not in favor of him. Either his information is wrong or there is more to the story.

Allegedly Ik himself stated, that he removed Asim Muneer because he was receiving complaints from Iran. Now what influenced his decision could be the politicians around him, with links to Iran.

Asim muneer was military attaché to Saudi Arabia and memorized Quran, while in madina.

According to Major Adil Raja in his older video, saudis weren’t in favor of Asim muneer and that’s why MBS postponed his visit. Things aren’t adding up, Iran has issues with him, Saudis were also not in favor of him. Either his information is wrong or there is more to the story.
Who tf cares if Iran has complaints?

Why are they even dictating decisions based on Iran? What are we even reliant or dependent on from Iran that they would actually listen?

What is this slave mentality, might as well go double check with Nigeria while they're at it

That shows that the change needs to be independent of the individual.
TBH, Army as a institution must be dismantle and rebuild, you can bring a less evil person but with Power COAS holds it won't take long before he corrupts. The mindset of Army is that they are only saviors of Pakistan, and they want to control the country's politics and Foreign policy, as I mentioned wait a couple of months and with the powers this COAS gets, his personal benefits and all that overseas visits and respect that comes with been a COAS will also turn him into a self proclaimed demi God, And this is exactly why I not only criticize Generals but foot soldiers because any sepoy or foot soldier make his way to top he will do the same thing, its a vicious cycle of Evil because the institution to its core and their fundamental ideology is rotten.

1669340211495.png

What are the steps in transfer of power? Will the new COAS get extra security? access to more intel?

Why most of COAS choose from Punjab big question mark
Kabhi to khush ho jaya karo bhai aap , why u always keep complaining , why dhaani is not in the team, why chief is not sindhi , why PM is not zardari from sindh, why President is not sindhi , why did not you asked yourself why u sindhi not voting any punjabi or pashtoon ? why u always use to vote same party from the past 40 years ? Look how punjabis and pashtoon voted PPP in their provinces , tum is jahalit sa bahir keun nhi nikal rahy ho bhai ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom