What's new

Love is what you all need

and why is that?

Because you are basing it only on what they look like. They could be complete @ssholes. They could be a criminal. You don't know anything about them, but think they are the love of your life just because they look nice. It's retarded.

Good luck marrying someone based on looks alone, cause it won't work.

Because you are basing it only on what they look like. They could be complete @ssholes. They could be a criminal. You don't know anything about them, but think they are the love of your life just because they look nice. It's retarded.

Good luck marrying someone based on looks alone, cause it won't work.
but pyar kiya nahi jata .. ho jata hai.. sooo

English please. I cannot read that. If you use the correct alphabet I might be able to.

@hinduguy is saying that he didn't choose to fall in love...it just happened.

Oh if only you had the time to listen to him sad...sad...tale of how he swam across the English channel for the love of his life only to find her being swooped away by a suave Pakistani guy ! My poor brother here spent countless hours at the bar henceforth and only my intervention saved him from drinking himself to death ! :(

Oh if only you had the time to listen to him sad...sad...tale of how he swam across the English channel for the love of his life only to find her being swooped away by a suave Pakistani guy ! My poor brother here spent countless hours at the bar henceforth and only my intervention saved him from drinking himself to death ! :(
I dont know swimming... :(

Seeing someone and then immediately falling in love with them shows how weak minded you are.

I dont know swimming... :(

You've just killed a beautiful story ! :tsk:

I could've taken this script to Hollywood and have myself starring opposite Nicole Kidman for a memorable love story but you had to ruin it with that disclosure....! :argh:

You've just killed a beautiful story ! :tsk:

I could've taken this script to Hollywood and have myself starring opposite Nicole Kidman for a memorable love story but you had to ruin it with that disclosure....! :argh:
cant you modify the script to .. 'travelled underside of lorry.'... and have a dreamy dance sequence inside the back of lorry, you nicole and few bales of hay.

cant you modify the script to .. 'travelled underside of lorry.'... and have a dreamy dance sequence inside the back of lorry, you nicole and few bales of hay.

Hmmmnnnn....not a bad idea; in fact we might even picture it during WW2 and portray your character as a war weary veteran of the British Indian Army who meets a British Nurse and falls in love ! :undecided:

What do you say @Freyja do you think it'll work ? :what:

Heck forget Nicole Kidman....my dear you can star opposite me in that movie ! :smokin:

Though you better not have a strong Norwegian accent ! :angry:

And yup no metal or plastic things protruding out of any nook or cranny of your face; women back then looked like Vivien Leigh from Gone with the Wind not like Traxes from DOTA ! o_O

What do you say @Freyja do you think it'll work ? :what:

I'm already having delusions of grandeur:P.

cubagoodingoscar-gif_234235.gif

Heck forget Nicole Kidman....my dear you can star opposite me in that movie ! :smokin:

Better hope my acting's as good as my cooking:partay:.

stuck_to_pan-s300x163-377256.gif

Though you better not have a strong Norwegian accent ! :angry: o_O

:lol:Norwegian accents are very light. It's pretty difficult to notice sometimes.

*The way Swedish Chef speaks is actually closer to how Norwegians do then Swedes. Not the words mind you, but the inflection and rhythm.

And yup no metal or plastic things protruding out of any nook or cranny of your face; women back then looked like Vivien Leigh from Gone with the Wind not like Traxes from DOTA !

Can we fast-forward a bit to, oh I dunno, now? I wont look good like this:cry::cray:

49624-565x793-40s-1.jpg

No, Tinder is all you need:D.
Ah yes, I remember my first Tinder experience. Matched with a girl, hung out with her a few times. Than one night, I invited her over to watch a movie. When it was done, she went back home and texted me later.

She said it wasn't going to work out and she was in love with someone else. I haven't used tinder since then.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom