What's new

Loud and powerful blast in karachi

Slav Defence

THINK TANK VICE CHAIRMAN: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A loud blast is reported to have been heard in Karachi Wednesday night.

The thunder of the blast was heard in a wide radius covering Saddar, PIDC, Sultanabad, Lines Area, I.I. Chundrigar Road and Burns Road.

waiting for further updates....

These days it is difficult to differentiate between blasts which are politically motivated or terror attacks in Pakistan :disagree:

lO BHAI EK AUR DIN KI HURTAAL...... HATS OFF TO TERRORISTS ORGANIZATIONS:hitwall:

These days it is difficult to differentiate between blasts which are politically motivated or terror attacks in Pakistan :disagree:

So you think that political hand is behind this current blast??how??elaborate?:what:

lO BHAI EK AUR DIN KI HURTAAL...... HATS OFF TO TERRORISTS ORGANIZATIONS:hitwall:

So you think that political hand is behind this current blast??how??elaborate?:what:

The same attacks can be used to amass public opinion based on sects, but this is only suspicion it may be true.

The same attacks can be used to amass public opinion based on sects, but this is only suspicion it may be true.

I don't think so...delay in elections will harm the political party's promotion campaigns...I am 100% sure that it is TTP's attempt to delay elections.

There is nothing on TV regarding Karachi, but there is a blast in Peshawar according to GEO.

Allah khair karay.

I don't think so...delay in elections will harm the political party's promotion campaigns...I am 100% sure that it is TTP's attempt to delay elections.

Delaying elections will have nothing to do with TTP, but as the elections are coming parties who are holding vote banks based on sects are prime accused.

Bomb blasts may not stop the elections but can amass public opinion, based on peoples emotions.

Kuch nahi , Kuch nahi , Afwa thi . :P
@OP Please, Clarify the sources before opening such thread, :angry:

Delaying elections will have nothing to do with TTP, but as the elections are coming parties who are holding vote banks based on sects are prime accused.

Bomb blasts may not stop the elections but can amass public opinion, based on peoples emotions.

But what about TTP's warning to MQM?

Kuch nahi , Kuch nahi , Afwa thi . :P
@OP Please, Clarify the sources before opening such thread, :angry:

geo tv afwah pehlarah hai??you sure??:undecided:

ARY ticker says..
Nazar Bostan baba kay mazaar kay Qareeb dhamaka.

Thats in Peshawar

Back
Top Bottom