What's new

Loud and powerful blast in karachi

Ya Allah khair ... screw elections fight the terrorist , line up the religious extermist and their follies and exterminate them .. its us or them - no matter what happens atleast the people of khi will dare to fight these scums
so call religious extremist enjoy the most support among people in Karachi

I don't have a clue what the security forces are trying to do. They are failing to fight against militants and can't arrest them but are good at harassing innocent people. Why aren't these blasts being stopped before they occur. Why don't we have the willpower to fight the bearded barbarians known as the Taliban.

I really wonder what will happen to this country and get depressed sometimes. I spent my entire life in this country's service but now even I despair. Why can't we be independent in our decision-making. Why do we make so many mistakes. Why do they fail to protect civilians from the Taliban.

well dee doo is warri fir MQM ko vote phir deekhna agli bar is say bi sakoon mahool hoo ga……:lol:

By the way I was checking out the news but managed to find nothing.

If terrorists have struck again I don't know about it nor does express tribune. I can only say down with the Taliban.

Ya Allah khair ... screw elections fight the terrorist , line up the religious extermist and their follies and exterminate them .. its us or them - no matter what happens atleast the people of khi will dare to fight these scums

Please don't speak even word against the Army - KHI people like all people of Pakistan, will decide for themselves whether they will want to live as slaves or die trying to live like free Muslims -- Army is busy making threats to India, in your name of course, so don't be a ingrate.

Update:doosra blast bhatta khoron ki dhamki ka result thi.......jo blast expo centr ki teraf hua......they have targeted a house....main gate was partially damaged...house residents batatay hain k ek din pehlay hum ko ghar k bahar ek paper mila jis mai likha tha:"is number se call ki jaye tu pick kerna"
and then a series of phone calls.....when they denied...those bhatta khor threw a bomb near their house......

so second blast was not a result of TTP activity but some bhatta khore did that to scare house residents....

Back
Top Bottom