What's new

Lost Tribes of Bani-Israel

The overal lineage of Pashtuns is not the same as Persians.

Oral traditions don't mean as much as conclusive results from genetics.

Links?

I haven't seen results for FATA tribes only. But they are not considered as historically seperate from other Pashtuns. Why would they be?

yes agreed that oral traditions are not as conclusive as DNA tests, who can deny this anyways, but DNA tests have not been conducted throughout the pashtuns and fata tribes yet. it can definitely clear ambiguity.

links, watch the video. its interesting.

they geographical situation have always kept them different from other tribes of pashtuns and if you like I may add their origin as well !

This is all political. The lost tribes of Israel being Pashtun is political. It was before, and it is now with this new "research" that is being carried out by the Indian/Israelis.

People are doing it for their own political causes, nothing to do with Pashtuns.

possible, the ambitions behind maybe political, as I stated earlier that 'they' need to find and gather all Bani-Israel tribal blood in Palestine to have their Messiah coming and getting out of the damnation from God.

I always thought that this was a derogatory allegation levied onto them, heard it in Karachi, where there is a huge Pashtun vs Mohajir thing going on. Its also said that since the Pashtuns practice money lending (and are very particular about earning through interest), they matched that with the money lending Jews concept from old English.

Metro, nobody really knows for SURE what happened to them. You're peddling the wiped out theory with such conviction as if you yourself wiped them out :D. It's an interesting theory, there is no award for being linked to one of the lost tribes

Once you embrace islam you are part of the ummah. While historically they may have originated from the jews,they are now a part of the ummah. It is however interesting to note that, there are different origins of these people as indicated by the pagan beliefs of the people of Kelash. We a;lso used to hear that Alexander the great's army also settled in the region and some pushtuns may be descended from them. However, from our perspective they are our brethren in islam andd where they originated from is of no relevance at all.
Araz

yes, agreed. in this video that I posted the speaker's emphasis was quite on the fact that as if the pashtuns of FATA take Wali khan laws superior to Islamic laws. which is a LIE. their interpretation of ISLAMIC LAWS is with accordance to their WALI-Khan tribal Laws.

just like our interpretation of ISLAMIC LAWS in with accordance to our Evolutionary process (since we are no longer a tribal/caste society)

I always thought that this was a derogatory allegation levied onto them, heard it in Karachi, where there is a huge Pashtun vs Mohajir thing going on. Its also said that since the Pashtuns practice money lending (and are very particular about earning through interest), they matched that with the money lending Jews concept from old English.

Metro, nobody really knows for SURE what happened to them. You're peddling the wiped out theory with such conviction as if you yourself wiped them out :D. It's an interesting theory, there is no award for being linked to one of the lost tribes

yes, if you see the sins these particular FATA Tribes generally commit, as indicated in the video, they are the same which bani-israel used to practice.

sood-khori, boys for pleasure are just few examples, now study alittle bit of what the jews are doing, same practices, which Allah forbid them to do.

yes, if you see the sins these particular FATA Tribes generally commit, as indicated in the video, they are the same which bani-israel used to practice.

sood-khori, boys for pleasure are just few examples, now study alittle bit of what the jews are doing, same practices, which Allah forbid them to do.

sir bani israel were the tribe of jesus(pbuh) and moses(pbuh)

i have been to punjab and sindh no one in their even pray namaz

only mahsood tribe of pushtoon used to take intrest on money and mahsood tribe doesnt even count 1% of all pushtoons pop

sir bani israel were the tribe of jesus(pbuh) and moses(pbuh)

i have been to punjab and sindh no one in their even pray namaz

only mahsood tribe of pushtoon used to take intrest on money and mahsood tribe doesnt even count 1% of all pushtoons pop

I m not sure about your mashood tribe being the only sood khor pathan. Let me consult on it.

they geographical situation have always kept them different from other tribes of pashtuns and if you like I may add their origin as well !

Not origin according to Olaf Caroe.

"Taken together, the Khataks and the Shitaks, who now have a common boundary close to Bannu, cover a stretch of territory as large as that held by any Afghan or Pathan tribe, whether Yusuf-zai, Durrani or Ghalji. From the Khatak settlements around Lundkhwar, close to the Malakand Pass, to the Shitak villages in Upper Daur in the Tochi, the distance is over 200 miles. The wide extent of their present territory, their large population, and the association of both groups of tribes at one time or another with the rich oases of Bannu and the Tochi, suggest sufficiently their importance in this family of peoples. They did not spring from nowhere in the night. They are Karlanris."

Well this "sood-khori" is at least not there in ANY of the Southern districts of KPK (i.e Kohat, Karak, Bannu, DI Khan). I am a witness to it as I have lived there. I am not sure about South Waziristan though, as I have not lived there. I am a Pushtoon, and I don't think we trace back to Jews, we don't find it in our folklore...

Also this 'boys-for-pleasure' thing, it's exaggerated... Again I must know as I have lived there. I heard it is much worse in Karachi [with gay prostitutes & clubs], am not blaming anybody, just saying that it's part of human beasty/ animal nature...

Those tribes were not lost, they were massacred and annihilated.
Entire male population of these tribes were massacred by the marauding gangsters.
Jewish Tribes like Bani Quraiza, Banu Nadir, Bani Quyanuqa etc etc. were all massacred.

Try to learn some history from your own sources before starting such threads.
The guy doesnt even know what is meant by The lost Jewish tribes.............He put down Banu Quraiza as one of them..... :S

Well this "sood-khori" is at least not there in ANY of the Southern districts of KPK (i.e Kohat, Karak, Bannu, DI Khan). I am a witness to it as I have lived there. I am not sure about South Waziristan though, as I have not lived there. I am a Pushtoon, and I don't think we trace back to Jews, we don't find it in our folklore...

Also this 'boys-for-pleasure' thing, it's exaggerated... Again I must know as I have lived there. I heard it is much worse in Karachi [with gay prostitutes & clubs], am not blaming anybody, just saying that it's part of human beasty/ animal nature...

I couldnt confirm about sood khor pathans, they were just famous with that name...they are hardly found anywhere now, by the way.

the origin of all the PASHTUNS is not the same, least we know this now for sure.

yes you are right that many things are falsely associated with Pathans, pardon me for that part, I shouldnt have used that as a correlation, as its more to do with lusty not with any particular group in general or particular.

Not origin according to Olaf Caroe.

"Taken together, the Khataks and the Shitaks, who now have a common boundary close to Bannu, cover a stretch of territory as large as that held by any Afghan or Pathan tribe, whether Yusuf-zai, Durrani or Ghalji. From the Khatak settlements around Lundkhwar, close to the Malakand Pass, to the Shitak villages in Upper Daur in the Tochi, the distance is over 200 miles. The wide extent of their present territory, their large population, and the association of both groups of tribes at one time or another with the rich oases of Bannu and the Tochi, suggest sufficiently their importance in this family of peoples. They did not spring from nowhere in the night. They are Karlanris."

point taken, so what reason do you associate with these tribal names, why they have same names as bani-israeli tribes used to have? did someone convert to Islam and changed his tribal name or made a new tribe?

Back
Top Bottom