What's new

loss making ONGC, Air India, BSNL may shut down

LOL after so much boasting about ONGC drilling in the South China Sea..... India is nothing more than a third world bankrupt :laughcry:

Who boasted dumass?

After all those billions that China poured into Sudan Somalia pakistan Iraq etc - you collected squat in return - en losers

Try firing a sc or st emplyee who joined on reservation.
you commet can you elborate and if posbile wiht proof

Do you even know that all these PSUs have caste based labor unions?

BSNL can be made profitable if government has a will to do so. BSNL may be the sole option for rural people across India. I personally know how for some "unknown" corporates/entities, BSNL broadband facility is deteriorated purposefully.

OT:
HMT watches are robust based on Japan's Citizen Miyota 0231 movement. I've got one recently on a GO to get a custom made white dial HMT Pilot manual winding watch. like this:
ce2078cd313b11f7a960ab2178088da5.jpg

The Time Bum: Before Retro Was Cool: HMT Watches

LOL after so much boasting about ONGC drilling in the South China Sea..... India is nothing more than a third world bankrupt :laughcry:
--
i know it hurts most
South China Sea: Govt says ONGC Videsh's Vietnamese project is as per international law in response to China's objections about oil exploration - Page2 - The Economic Times on Mobile

Who boasted dumass?

After all those billions that China poured into Sudan Somalia pakistan Iraq etc - you collected squat in return - en losers

Do you even know that all these PSUs have caste based labor unions?
--
so if it is under law and legal what the issue

:lol: It's an oil&Gas PSU with total assest of more than $43bill running at an operating income of $5.4bill an with a profit margin of $3.8bill :lol: its dealing in Green. Sorry to break ur bubble. Try to understand the issue why someone wants to privatise ONGC before trolling in haste. Anyways for now two more blocks will be awarded to ONGC in "SCS" :enjoy:

--
if current goi made IAS work then they can take work from anyone:-)

See the problem is if current GoI part! Tomorrow some other Govt. will come, are you willing to let go of the efficiency then?

The administration should be efficient at its own level and the hire and fire policy will ensure that, independent of who is at the helm.

it not happening guys

simply will rmeind BJP of the last time sell off and INDIA SHINNING

modi is not known to sell off

in Guj
Gujarat State electricity Board - gen Trans Distribution all were making losses now they are making profits

Gujarat state Road transport Organisation - was making losses and on the verge os collapse and shut down the condition was such that the org did not have money to purchase tubes and tyres for brand new buses and the buses just stood there in the depot - today it is profitable and has jsut placed order for 600 volvo buses

there are many such small things

revamp of
GSFC
GNFC
GSPC
GSPS
etc
so just wait and watch some disinvestment likely to ensure lower deficit and income targets but complete selloff and shutdown - No

they will be turned around

It's lying somewhere in the house, i couldn't find it last time. It's a memory of my father.

It just got in to my mind. When Postal and Telegraph dept. decided to close down "The Telegram" permanently from a certain date last year, people rushed to Telegram friends and relatives and even themselves out of nostalgia or to keep a souvenir. If HMT decided to call it off on certain day then their stocks would sell like hot cakes (only the watches of your father's kind), I am sure.

Back
Top Bottom