What's new

Looking at Younis Khan's smile and Misbah's turtle batting..something fishy

130801.jpg

That is not a picture of dropping the catch. He is about to take the catch. Hence the "gotcha" smile.

Yes your players cheated and lost.. So why you feeling so bad now? They got compromised for money they don't deserve a win.. isn't it simple..

130801.jpg

I just don't like his smile after droping a vital catch ... and smiling after it ... something does not adds up

Juts like how Misbah played and cheat by playing slow intentionally

Both Misbah and Younis intentionally played slow wated 50 balls between them

I am not sure but I just don't feel that they were in to win this game !!!

Right after this frame he got up pretending to be so serious ... in the video camera but this moment is caught by a high speed close range camera !!!

I think Shahid said it already: "Senior players need to go!"

I just don't appreciate cricket based diplomacy - its a competitive game , if you wanted diplomacy do it after 1-2 months , not at the day of an important match

Just feel that perhaps the gov went in talked to these two senior players and asked them to just "understand" the situation that going to Mumbai might cause problems diplomatically so they just cooperated.

Shahid /Umar and others were not in on it but I strongly feel Misbah / Younis had their hand , and also the person who calls the power play back in dressing room

I have never seen such act of deliberate , refusal to take singles and doubles specially from Misbah I mean 20-30 runs he stuttered not only himself but he tried to get the other batsmen runout he is with bookies or something

I mean poor Asad Safiq , kept asking him to take runs, and every time he would stop - stutter , stop , and refuse to take run say NO ... when the ball is all the way to the boundries ??? I mean his assets should be evaluated for bookies money, and he did the same also with Umar Akmal as well

In end , when he was 100% sure match is out of reach he went on to make his 50 so no one would blame him or that his position in team would be in doubt

Also is it a coincidence that one is an ex-captain , and the other is also an ex- captain who was axed just before the tournament ?

I mean Younis I mean he played as if he was , Danish Kaneria he did not even look like a batsmen who had scored 200 runs in India , he just went in wasted balls 20-30 balls wasted and then he packed his backs what other way you could ensure that bookies won their bets!!! You just go in and don't score runs its simple and effective way to sabotage the game.

If Misbah had to make his 50 he could have done it earlier , meaing 10-14 overs were left for Umar Akmal , Afridi , Razzaq + tail to play and only 70 odd runs to get in 10 overs...

But he wasted all the balls and in the end decided to just pretend to be playing obviously after the game was over.

Even Rameez Raja stated I have no idea what kind of inning is this Misbah playing ... he said it out right in the commentary and mocked him rightfully so ...

It was almost like , we were driving seat , and then Misbah/Younis came in they lifted their foots off the gas for 1 hour ... playing calmly as if they are just practicing , and when Younis noticed its 40-50 minutes , time wasted and Gilani and Manmohan have finally gone to start negotiations in dinner , he calmly gifted his wicket away ...

Singles and doubles is bread an butter to test players
- and these guys played 10 overs , between them where they took dot balls , and the field was not even set up closely they had miles wide gaps all over the field as ppl were standing in boundries ....

Even in the interview Shahid Afridi stated quietly , well I know Misbah probbly did not intended to bat that way but it "happened" obviously he is also shocked at his odd style of batting

And what is happening to the Opening players???

Well of course Kamran Akmal will be gone and his brother will take over , family business bana diya hai

Either way you look at it Misbah + Younis played 10 overs dot balls , and remove Mibah's nonesense runs in end , you could count - the balls they wasted it is 10 overs !!! 60 balls wasted ...

Plus if you count Misbah's stuttering where he caused other players to register dot ball hits must be at least 20 odd runs that were not taken -

This guy was doing something in his , and he was on his own agenda

Seriously then dont send your Team to play then, if you cant swallow a defeat and have to use lame match fixing excuses. As Sunil Gavaskar said, its normal in Pakistan to blame everything on match fixing right after a defeat, the people are only behind the team until they are winning.

Here no one is blaming what happened in India, its total failure of Chairman and Cricket board, who is unable able to resolve the disputes among junior and senior players. These disputes been surfaced many times before but Mr Zaradari don't want to replace a FAILED PCB chairman Ijaz Butt. This board been failed to discipline or defend the players in different scenario many times before. But Mr Zaradari is one hell of stubborn person, who put national interest aside and gave more importance to his cronies.

Hahahah i knew this will happen yes yes the match was fixed what to do bcci have a lot of extra cash

It is a sorry spectacle and really sad to see the comments on the Pakistani team especially on Misbah and Younis. It is clear that they did some serious mistakes, but it will be very unfair to ascribe motives to them. Misbah made a great mistake of playing to a faulty strategy but it is absurd to think that he did it for payment.
Sachin played such a patchy innings in some parts, displaying some uncharacteristically poor judgement, does that mean that he was trying to lose his wicket and lose the match? Is that believable!
The Pakistani players made mistakes at crucial times but in the larger picture; played quite well throughout the tournament. And Shahid Afridi as captain; led from the front, and carried himself with dignity---especially in defeat. Please don't overlook that at all.

The performance of the Pakistan was a great way to partly exorcise the "demon" of the "match-fixing" scandals of the past. Please don't bring that "ghost" to life again. Neither Pakistani Cricket nor Pakistan deserves that now.

Leave everything aside, it was India's day, they played well and won while Younis and Misbah costed us the match both in fielding and batting. Now let it go guys, it's not the end of the world, bad things does happen - today it is happening to me, tomorrow may be yours, so get over this nonsense conspiracy theories and get real into life and try to learn how to digest the defeat.

Yes your players cheated and lost.. So why you feeling so bad now? They got compromised for money they don't deserve a win.. isn't it simple..

Our players played very well and you know it as well. at one point your entire stadium with over 60 thousands people was about to burst in tears due to possible defeat.

anyway cricket has many emotional fans in Pakistan too so let them vent their anger.

Our players played very well and you know it as well. at one point your entire stadium with over 60 thousands people was about to burst in tears due to possible defeat.

anyway cricket has many emotional fans in Pakistan too so let them vent their anger.

Stadium is only 30,000 not 60,0000 :disagree:

At what point jana ??

Back
Top Bottom