What's new

Looking at Younis Khan's smile and Misbah's turtle batting..something fishy

Seriously then dont send your Team to play then, if you cant swallow a defeat and have to use lame match fixing excuses. As Sunil Gavaskar said, its normal in Pakistan to blame everything on match fixing right after a defeat, the people are only behind the team until they are winning.

don't be so sure about it....they can surprise you any day !

130801.jpg

I just don't like his smile after droping a vital catch ... and smiling after it ... something does not adds up

Juts like how Misbah played and cheat by playing slow intentionally

Both Misbah and Younis intentionally played slow wated 50 balls between them

I am not sure but I just don't feel that they were in to win this game !!!

Right after this frame he got up pretending to be so serious ... in the video camera but this moment is caught by a high speed close range camera !!!

The origins of a smile need not be pleasant.

My take on that smile is that he is elated and he is saying in his mind - Gotcha, baby!

who will respect them when your own people do not give them respect?
Stop this and let them prepare for other matches without any tension.

Well, this suspicion thingy was bound to happen.

AFter all, you guys lost the semi finals and that to against India.

amazing when good enough evidence were there people were hell bent on denying it..now they find smiling and slown batting as evidence for match fixing.misbha's batting was according to the pitch and target..if some body else was there to support him he would have take away the match from india.

i believe Pakistanis are so shaken up that they now look for conspiracy theories where none exist

Come on yaar. Either you don't know about Cricket or you are just defending them because they helped India to get their fifth victory against Pakistan in WC. I would take the second option keeping in mind the Bharati mindset.

Is that the typical "Pakistani mindset" speaking? You guys are such a sorry bunch. You see a conspiracy under every chair, under every bed! Don't know whether to laugh or to feel sorry ( for the Pakistani players, not for you guys...) So who helped India in the previous four victories at the WC? I thought Pakistan played creditably without a couple of players who happened to be proved to be cheats but constituted the centre of the Pakistani team. Getting replacements in such short time( who actually performed well) & getting to the S/F was not something that many would have even thought probable but they did it anyways.They had an off day (glad that they did) but overall I thought that they acquitted themselves creditably. But hey! I'm an Indian & that might be my "Bharati mindset" speaking.:P

You guys are such a sorry bunch. You see a conspiracy under every chair, under every bed! Don't know whether to laugh or to feel sorry ( for the Pakistani players, not for you guys...)

Instead of riding on the bandwagon of issuing fatwas of conspiracy theorists for me if you would have given even one sensible reason for Misbah's batting in the semi final, it might have worked for you and me both. But after all as I said it is a Bharati mindset. ;)

A reasoning might be better than very usual rhetoric of issuing fatwas of conspiracy theorists. :)

no match fixing but younis should go to tests....misbah should do singles more....i remember an over in which umar akmal made a single on the very first ball of the over and then misbah wasted the whole over while umar akmal was itching to run.....another instance when afridi came.....after taking a single...afridi said "aa jao misbah''....and misbah said ''ábhi nhin dekhayn gai'' while afridi was halfway down the pitch.......they should keep the run rate up....but no match fixing

amazing when good enough evidence were there people were hell bent on denying it..now they find smiling and slown batting as evidence for match fixing.misbha's batting was according to the pitch and target..if some body else was there to support him he would have take away the match from india.

i agree....the plan was to get the 2 overs of harbhajan out then take the powerplay ...while afridi was still there but afridi messed it up.

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

we could have won it in the end had there been any support for misbah.

Instead of riding on the bandwagon of issuing fatwas of conspiracy theorists for me if you would have given even one sensible reason for Misbah's batting in the semi final, it might have worked for you and me both. But after all as I said it is a Bharati mindset. ;)

I'll give you 2 sensible reasons for the way he batted:

1. The pitch was tough to bat on. He was struggling for timing. The ball wasn't coming onto the bat.
2. The Indians bowled and fielded very well.

Now, do you have any proof for your conspiracy theories?

I thought misbah was going to win the match for pakis. He did his job perfectly, i.e. drop anchor and stabilize pak batting. Batsmen like afridi could have changed the game in last 3 overs. But then wickets were falling around misbah, nobody gave support to him.
I would blame afridi for not coming to bat earlier.

Surely YOUNIS and misbah performed below par...........but i think they have been giving this performance for quite sometime.....in the pak vs southafrica series, i think it was the 4th match or so.....we needed something like 5.6 or 5.7 rpo in the beginning but thanks to younis' briliance it went up as high as 8 rpo per over and neither did he finish it.....wahab riaz had yo play a cameo to accomplish it.......
Even in test matches.....when the opponents are scoring 300 runs per day....we only score 275 runs per day on average......younis and misbah also have the habit of playing loose balls into fielder's hands and thats add to the pressure....unlike the indian players ....even if they are new at the crease they will make sure that a loose ball is punished....
so guys my conclusion.....it was on the cards....we were never noticed it and now as it has happened...
solution:our middle order shud consist of balanced players ....neither too sluggish nor very agressive (e.g:ab de villiers,yuvraj singh,kevin pietersen,jayawardena etc)

Back
Top Bottom