What's new

Looking at Younis Khan's smile and Misbah's turtle batting..something fishy

Some Pakistanis can never accept that their team can lose to India in a straight fair fight.

Those who were heroes till the other day are suddenly cheats and traitors!

Given that you are yourself calling them cheats and corrupt, isn't it good that IPL is not letting them anywhere near?

A loser mindset that looks for conspiracy theories everywhere.

Move on buddy and come back later if you have something better to contribute. Already a lot of Bharatis are giving fatwa for conspiracy theorists and you aren't posting something new. Have something new to post you are most welcome to post. Want to post same old BS posted by many others Bharatis then please don't post it.

^^ Take it easy buddy!

I saw just the last few pages and the conspiracy theories are still alive and kicking.

^^ Take it easy buddy!

I saw just the last few pages and the conspiracy theories are still alive and kicking.

You also take it easy and don't repeat the same BS which all Bharatis are spreading on this thread.

i wont b a bit surprised if pak players are yet again caught in match fixing... its nothing new for the team, but its only the ordinary pakistani citizens who forgive them saying that it was a conspiracy by the world cricketing bodies :s and still continue to support them, even more embrassing!!!

I am nt surprised by Pak's defeat, says haiderKarachi, Mar 31 (PTI) Refugee wicketkeeper Zulqarnain Haider has accused the Akmal brothers of controlling things in the Pakistan team after their 29-run defeat to India in the World Cup semifinal.

Haider said he was not surprised by Pakistan''s defeat and raised questions over the performance of the team in Mohali last night, particularly since fixing had been a part of Pakistan cricket culture.

"I am not surprised by the defeat because they are groups operating in the team and they don''t allow any player to settle down unless he succumbs to them. The same thing happened to me," Haider told the Dunya news channel from London after the match last night.

He claimed that one of the reasons for his leaving the national team was the harrassment meted out by this group particularly Kamran Akmal''s younger brother, Umar Akmal.

"Umar Akmal used to say things to me after which I decided to leave the team," Haider said but promised to reveal more details about the incident later.

"No one is allowed to settle into the team unless they are supported by a group and that is what happened to me. Players are not allowed to settle into the team if they don''t go along with a group.

"That is the reason why Kamran is still in the team despite poor performances. No other keeper would be retined in the team if he dropped the number of catches Kamran has dropped," he added.

Haider fled the Pakistan team hotel in Dubai last November during a one-day series against South Africa for which Kamran was dropped. He has claimed that he fled after being threatened by a person who wanted him to be part of a fixing racket.

Haider fled to London and has now sought asylum from the United Kingdom government.

The wicketkeeper felt his stance on fixing had been vindicated after the semi-final result.

"How can you win a match when you drop three to four catches in one match," he said.

Haider also alleged that some national selectors took money from players to select them.

"I would ask the Pakistan cricket board, government and ICC to look into the assets of the selectors to get to the bottom of the truth," he added.

Haider who scored 80 runs on test debut last year in England had also played a match-winning innings against South Africa in the fourth one-day international before fleeing the team hotel ahead of the fifth and final match.

The keeper is living in difficult conditions in London as the Pakistan cricket Board has also refused to release payments due to him insisting it will not make payments until Haider returns to Pakistan and faces charges of violating the players code of conduct

I am not surprised by Pakistan''s defeat, says Haider - Yahoo! News

When India was the favorite throughout by all accounts, as per the rankings and as per all experts, even as per the Pakistani captain himself, what changed so suddenly that it has to be fixing!

Pakistan already played above its potential. They did great by reaching the semis.

When India was the favorite throughout by all accounts, as per the rankings and as per all experts, even as per the Pakistani captain himself, what changed so suddenly that it has to be fixing!

Pakistan already played above its potential. They did great by reaching the semis.

It was the pathetic performance of some senior players specially by Misbah which not only made things difficult for Pakistan but it was his performance that made Pakistan lost the match. Even the former greats like Wasim, Inzi are criticizing him for his insane pathetic performance. I don't consider qualifying to the semis a qualifying to the semis a great achievement keeping in mind the relatively easy format ICC introduced in this WC. Semi Final was a match which Pakistan lost it self and wasn't beaten by anyone. It is time to learn from mistakes and made decisions so we can get good results in future. Keep fooling yourself with so called achievement by qualifying to semi and don't learn from mistakes, Pakistan would definitely not made to semi final next time.

It was the pathetic performance of some senior players specially by Misbah which not only made things difficult for Pakistan but it was his performance that made Pakistan lost the match. Even the former greats like Wasim, Inzi are criticizing him for his insane pathetic performance. I don't consider qualifying to the semis a qualifying to the semis a great achievement keeping in mind the relatively easy format ICC introduced in this WC. Semi Final was a match which Pakistan lost it self and wasn't beaten by anyone. It is time to learn from mistakes and made decisions so we can get good results in future. Keep fooling yourself with so called achievement by qualifying to semi and don't learn from mistakes, Pakistan would definitely not made to semi final next time.

Well, all teams want to win the cup. So disappointment is understandable.

I think they just got beaten by a team that played better on the day. That was totally in line with the team billing and strength. India was a better side on paper and played better in the field and made fewer mistakes.

When you lose, all the so called experts are always there to find faults.

I think Pakistan may do one better the next time if they persist with Afridi and have more experience in the team the next time.

PS: Again the same inability to acknowledge that you were beaten by a better team!

PS: Again the same inability to acknowledge that you were beaten by a better team!

It is not being beaten by better team. It is about trowing the game away which they did on 30th of March. If they would have fought to the last ball and then lost the match we all would have welcome that defeat. It is their non serious, nonsensical, irresponsible and non reasonable attitude of Pakistan team which we are criticizing. When they are playing semi final they were supposed to be more charged up, more dedicated, which they weren't for some "reasons". Now what we want is to get rid of losers and dubious characters like Misbah and Younis and to make necessary pending steps to improve the Pakistani cricket. I again i twas Pakistan which beaten Pakistan on the 30th March 2011.

I think Pakistan may do one better the next time if they persist with Afridi and have more experience in the team the next time.

He is not a good captain. He is a great spinner but not a good captain. Semi final showed it explicitly. Pakistan should make some junior the captain and show support to him. This would help Pakistani cricket in the future.

^^ Good. Your choice to believe that your team threw it away and they were "not serious"!

I would keep it simple. They were just outclassed and outplayed by a better, classier team.

the ball started suddenly swinging and seaming under the lights and nobody expected that while pakistans bowling time was really dead.....the pitch was horribly misread by the teams and the toss decided alot as well....pakistan batted first against srilanka and put up a good big score....but chasing a target under lights is a dfferent thing....but still we should have won it.

Matches should not be day and night , as the night team is always in disadvantaged -

As for Zulqarnain comment - I feel its somewhat true , Kamran Akmal plays shiat ... yet he has retained his position due to Mafia controlling cirkcet selections in PCB ...

Batting by Younis Khan , and Misbah is definitly questionable , specially droping catches - first and then finishing the job by their batting wasting 10 overs !!!!

What did india do vs Srilanks they took simple 1-2 runs, what did Misbah/Younish do ? dot balls intentional dot balls

The gamberlers must have been good RATES for anyone betting on Pakistan to win , and likely they came and to twist the game -

Back
Top Bottom