What's new

Look Out, China: India Wants a New Aircraft Carrier—With Help From U.S.

10.-Narendra_Modi_Leading_US_Elections.jpg
Ooo bc. He kaise hua? Photoshop.

LOL, such a super duper China Money cant make simple jet... LOL
U know, my friend ... U.S B-2, F-22 and India Su-30mki also crashed, J-10 cost is cheaper than them such case won't bankrupt us. During recent years China already built 300x J-10A(S) fighters, the crash won't affect PLAAF ... one J-10S crashed in China but Chinese can build others new, the numbers of J-10 fleet continue growing coz new designed J-10B/C mass production.

A J-10S crashed is not a big news for China here just building three new J-10B/C.:coffee:
164503b19otlu1yolgzl4o-jpg.280037

As u see China don't lack fighters, we wanna building more like J-10B/C, J-15, J-16, J-20A, J-31 etc to replace J-7 (China Mig-21)
100041z5nznnprj51m22jp.jpg

Last edited:
CHINESE Researchers ;) We dont give shit to cheap research ........... and Tiny people with small eyes race . :jester:

I know.I mean old type.Not used phone.
As I know,100M in India is far more expensive than in China and I have a look at Kashmiri Pandit's house decoration,he says it costs him 45000$.In China it wont cost that much.My home is decorated better and it costs only 1/3 higher than him.A rich Chinese businessman in this forum also plans to decorate his suburban villas,it will cost at most 50k$.And common decoration in China is both cheap and beautiful..
Dear do you know there are so many things in this world, things mostly Manufactured are cheaper from china but Natural Things in India are cheaper. All service here is also cheap, we Indians don't do home decoration them self where as you do mostly yourself.
India is a major Service sector Country, whereas China is manufacturing Country.

Last edited:
CHINESE Researchers ;) We dont give shit to cheep reasearch ........... and Tiny people with small eyes race . :jester:
but the fact shows that India is even smaller than Chinese in average``:D

and also the fact is a Chinese street cleaner makes more money than those 'expensive' Indian 'scientists' working in the call-centers``````:lol:

Dear do you know there are so many things in this world, things mostly Manufactured are cheaper from china but Natural Things in India are cheaper. All service here is also cheep, we Indians don't do home decoration them self where as you do mostly yourself.
India is a major Service sector Country, whereas China is manufacturing Country.
I thought you have the 'white servants' provide the services, no?

oh, btw, Chinese service sector is 15 times more than the 'service orientated' India, where in fact is a primitive factor driven society, but full of :blah::blah::blah::blah:

LOL, such a super duper China Money cant make simple jet... LOL
you cant even draw a mig-21 upgrade aka LCA, the blueprint was from France Dassault ``` and primitive India paid millions in Dollar for those easy pictures```and the funny part is after 30 years, it is still a white elephant even though with all the core parts imported`

but the fact shows that India is even smaller than Chinese in average``:D

and also the fact is a Chinese street cleaner makes more money than those 'expensive' Indian 'scientists' working in the call-centers``````:lol:

I thought you have the 'white servants' provide the services, no?

oh, btw, Chinese service sector is 15 times more than the 'service orientated' India, where in fact is a primitive factor driven society, but full of :blah::blah::blah::blah:

you cant even draw a mig-21 upgrade aka LCA, the blueprint was from France Dassault ``` and primitive India paid millions in Dollar for those easy pictures```and the funny part is after 30 years, it is still a white elephant even though with all the core parts imported`
put some facts Chinky, you even cant open you eyes properly . :haha:
Show the source of your claims ................... not from cheap source,
Otherwise Just apply Indian Burnol, will get some relief

Human height - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Male Average Height By Country | Map & Chart | Men only
Human height - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
damn, I know most Indian are lazy, ignorant and deluded, but not expecting to be this lazy and ignorant
India is second most 'ignorant' country in the world!
:lol:

since you have 'big' eyes``have a nice dig of this WIPO annual statistics, to have a nice read of how backward, primitive and deluded your 'shining' country is
WIPO Global Ranking – 2015 Edition

p.s Japanese, Korean, Mongolian all have 'small eyes' too ```but they all physically, mentally, economically and socially superior than 'big eyed' Indian```fact :lol:

CHINESE Researchers ;) We dont give shit to cheep reasearch ........... and Tiny people with small eyes race . :jester:

Dear do you know there are so many things in this world, things mostly Manufactured are cheaper from china but Natural Things in India are cheaper. All service here is also cheep, we Indians don't do home decoration them self where as you do mostly yourself.
First learn to spell "cheap" and "research" before telling others what to do...:rofl

Let me remind you, Niggay bhangee !

After 68 years of independence, Hindu is the one still poorer than Sub-Sahara Africa!

Let me remind you, Niggay bhangee !

After 68 years of independence, Hindu is the one still poorer than Sub-Sahara Africa!

TB2h6p0iFXXXXcsXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!195235561.jpg

TB2rvsrgpXXXXcOXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!195235561.jpg

TB2GZUrgpXXXXcFXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!195235561.gif

TB2J17sgpXXXXcnXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!195235561.jpg
Yah I just see You people only do shit in Metro's and then take it in our hands covering it by handkerchief, for Breakfast.
Now you people go so down from eating Dogs to snakes to Cockroaches and rats to even Incests

Now shit ....... :o::o::o:o_O , If you need I can parcel you my shit for your hunger family Also.

What 's Next ?

upload_2015-12-19_14-10-45.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom