What's new

Look Out, China: India Wants a New Aircraft Carrier—With Help From U.S.

You spend $80 on lenovo mobile phone right...?
Since you buy the cheapest thing and dont buy other brand phone with that low price,it is unfair to compare.
Do you know what is cost performance?Since you take only $80 out and compare it with apple,that is ridiculous to conclude anything.If you take $400,and try,things will be different.
Chinese students usually buy Chinese brand phones,and they cost range from 200$ to 500$.Apple is more expensive in China,it costs about 1000$.Few students buy Apple.
Miss I also brought apple 5S in only 300$ in India :) . I hope now you will find something good in India. :)
"Since you buy the cheapest thing and dont buy other brand phone with that low price,it is unfair to compare."
Miss Bamboo I purchased Lenovo because I felt being an acquirer of IBM it should be a good company and all my required features were available in that mobile in 80$. I fell in this trap. :(
Being a simple consumer I can only check 2 things 1. Available features 2. Price for these features.
and Expectation these features work accordingly. But there is a catch. QUALITY ,
Chinese Companies Do compromise on Quality :( as I told you many times before.
My point is (for chinese companies) Compromise with price but not with quality.
Had it priced higher I would have paid it for given features, How could I know Before Lenovo is a poor (on quality) .

Haha...only butt-hurt troll here is you.Too ashamed to show your flag ?
He is not even chinese , ;) Pakistani .

Miss I also brought apple 5S in only 300$ in India :) . I hope now you will find something good in India. :)
"Since you buy the cheapest thing and dont buy other brand phone with that low price,it is unfair to compare."
Miss Bamboo I purchased Lenovo because I felt being an acquirer of IBM it should be a good company and all my required features were available in that mobile in 80$. I fell in this trap. :(
Being a simple consumer I can only check 2 things 1. Available features 2. Price for these features.
and Expectation these features work accordingly. But there is a catch. QUALITY ,
Had it priced higher I would have paid it for given features, How could I know Before Lenovo is a poor (on quality)
Some old Iphone sold in India just come from China market (now 1 USD = 6.3 RMB, 300$ = 1900 RMB), Iphone5s selling in Taobao.com
111.jpg

Had it priced higher I would have paid it for given features, How could I know Before Lenovo is a poor (on quality) .

He is not even chinese , ;) Pakistani .
Newest apple in China will cost 1000$ but older one is cheaper,also about 300$.
Alright.But you say all Chinese goods are of poor quality.I am arguing against this opinion.Paying the average price and higher price to buy goods isnt a common sense...Before u buy anything,check the price firstly.:p Avoid all the cheap things.

Some old Iphone sold in India just come from China market (now 1 USD = 6.3 RMB, 300$ = 1900 RMB), Iphone5s selling in Taobao.com
View attachment 280093
This is exactly your problem.
Dont make conclusion so fast,
I purchased Brand New Apple i phone with full guaranty and here its available freely in these prices.
Plz behave like a senior Member.

Newest apple in China will cost 1000$ but older one is cheaper,also about 300$.
Alright.But you say all Chinese goods are of poor quality.I am arguing against this opinion.Paying the average price and higher price to buy goods isnt a common sense...Before u buy anything,check the price firstly.:p Avoid all the cheap things.
New i phone 5s 300 $ :)
My point was dont take prices to that level where you start making compromise with quality, Like samsung, Apple , HTC there lowest price phone is also of V good quality. Only compromise is features.

This is exactly your problem.
Dont make conclusion so fast,
I purchased Brand New Apple i phone with full guaranty and here its available freely in these prices.
Plz behave like a senior Member.

New i phone 5s 300 $ :)
My point was dont take prices to that level where you start making compromise with quality, Like samsung, Apple , HTC there lowest price phone is also of V good quality. Only compromise is features.
I know.I mean old type.Not used phone.
As I know,100M in India is far more expensive than in China and I have a look at Kashmiri Pandit's house decroration,he says it costs him 45000$.In China it wont cost that much.My home is decrorated better and it costs only 1/3 higher than him.A rich Chinese businessman in this forum also plans to decrorate his suburban villas,it will cost at most 50k$.And common decroration in China is both cheap and beautiful..

Back
Top Bottom