What's new

Look Out, China: India Wants a New Aircraft Carrier—With Help From U.S.

You are a seniour member, PLZ dont show again you are retard. Understand this is not Very big achievement.
Your strength is costing.
Of course, if i say wrong welcome our Indian friends to correct me ... if our Indian friend don't like my truth i will leave here. Just remember @cnleio only tell the turh and quote official sources.

You are a seniour member, PLZ dont show again you are retard. Understand this is not Very big achievement.

The ability to produce something at a low cost reflects efficiency. Not sure why you think its not an achievement. It takes hard work to get to where China is. Frankly, you are coming across as a bitter Indian.

The ability to produce something at a low cost reflects efficiency. Not sure why you think its not an achievement. It takes hard work to get to where China is. Frankly, you are coming across as bitter Indian.

Change your flags please

Of course, if i say wrong welcome our Indian friends to correct me ... if our Indian friend don't like my truth i will leave here. Just remember @cnleio only tell the turh and quote offical sources.
I also like to talk based on facts.
Nobody beat china in Costing till now.
I listen chinese govt. give 20% subsidy to its exporters ?

The ability to produce something at a low cost reflects efficiency. Not sure why you think its not an achievement. It takes hard work to get to where China is. Frankly, you are coming across as a bitter Indian.
Plz look I am ACK. ing this strength , But he was getting proud on supplying Big crane to Britain . For which I making him this understand.

Change your flags please

MF9mhgz.gif

You spend $80 on lenovo mobile phone right...?
Since you buy the cheapest thing and dont buy other brand phone with that low price,it is unfair to compare.
Do you know what is cost performance?Since you take only $80 out and compare it with apple,that is ridiculous to conclude anything.If you take $400,and try,things will be different.
Chinese students usually buy Chinese brand phones,and they cost range from 200$ to 500$.Apple is more expensive in China,it costs about 1000$.Few students buy Apple.
When I joined competitions(math,physics,biology,chemistry) some months before,most students called their parents after finishing tests and I observed their phones,so I concluded those things.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom