What's new

Look Out, China: India Wants a New Aircraft Carrier—With Help From U.S.

This map is a joke. So Vietnam naval power is far ahead of all SEA countries combined? Lool I hate number games. At this rate even North Korea huge naval strength in numbers will overwhelm Japan. LMAO.

Since when are cranes high tech equipments that we cant build? Lol Cranes can be bought almost in any Western country and even some developing ones. Only that we want the most competitive products to keep our building cost low. Even if Vietnam could provide such a product at a more competitive price then we will go for it. Lool
1. I didn't make that map, any question should ask U.S DoD.
2. Britain can buy the crane from Vietnam , if Vietnamese now can produce it ... u even can buy the cheapest price from some Africa nation, if they can produce that one.

I earning much more than that, poor man. Well that sounds like u gave some $hit to China in 1962.
I enjoy Russia Mig-29k ? Come on, im tired of Mig-29 coz most lost in war. Many Mig-29 shot down during recent 30-year aircombat.

Did you get promoted to team leader and got a rise of 20 cents more ? .... congratulations on earning more "rich" man. :lol:

I love these internet tough guys and millionaires. You must be one of those "high IQ chinese" that we so often see here.

Each of Those Mig 29K is enough to sink one of your destroyers by itself :lol: Imagine what 45 of them will do to your entire surface fleet :P

Did you get promoted to team leader and got a rise of 20 cents more ? .... congratulations on earning more "rich" man. :lol:

I love these internet tough guys and millionaires. You must be one of those "high IQ chinese" that we so often see here.

Each of Those Mig 29K is enough to sink one of your destroyers by itself :lol: Imagine what 45 of them will do to your entire surface fleet :P
Add my words to u: "Don't forget buy enough missles from Russia for these Mig-29k to use !!! " :partay:

Since when are cranes high tech equipments that we cant build? Lol Cranes can be bought almost in any Western country and even some developing ones. Only that we want the most competitive products to keep our building cost low. Even if Vietnam could provide such a product at a more competitive price then we will go for it. Lool
Exactly, But some poor chinese is making this there national pride..... @cnleio

Add my words to u: "Don't forget buy enough missles from Russia for these Mig-29k to use !!! " :partay:

And my words to you "Don't forget to thank Russia for selling you that Floating junk yard you call Aircraft carrier," :enjoy:

Too bad it is not of any actual use :P

And my world to you "Don't forget to thank Russia for selling you that Floating junk yard you call Aircraft carrier" :enjoy:
CV-16 bought from Ukraine, not from Russia ... Genius ! :enjoy:

Which words i posted here, Not Truth or No offical source ? :azn:
you : Only Indian do believe Chinese achievements support from Russia, coz u just living in India not in China, even though 'Made in China' equipment help British building their A.C in Britain.

Me : Let's I accept your claim, but Chinese Achivement is not its equipment is helping British building their A.C, but providing it at cheapest cost otherwise many countries have this capablities but not at you cost, whereas what US can provide nobody else can provide it at any cost LIKE (EMALS)

And my words to you "Don't forget to thank Russia for selling you that Floating junk yard you call Aircraft carrier," :enjoy:

Too bad it is not of any actual use :P

This happened while our Chinese Friend was going Gaga...

Dont worry we might not even have to shoot on their jets they will simply be falling off from the skies... :P

P.S. : viral kar do pdf pe

20151217070611.jpg

you : Only Indian do believe Chinese achievements support from Russia, coz u just living in India not in China, even though 'Made in China' equipment help British building their A.C in Britain.

Me : Let's I accept your claim, but Chinese Achivement is not its equipment is helping British building their A.C, but providing it at cheapest cost otherwise many countries have this capablities but not at you cost, whereas what US can provide nobody else can provide it at any cost LIKE (EMALS)
I said again no one can copy China, 'providing it at cheapest cost otherwise many countries have this capablities but not at you cost' ... pls show me any nation ever exported gantry crane to help Britain building A.C like China ZPMC ?
2013041815264691.png

This happened while our Chinese Friend was going Gaga...

Dont worry we might not even have to shoot on their jets they will simply be falling off from the skies... :P

P.S. : viral kar do pdf pe

View attachment 280064
LOL ...using google, we can search many aircraft crashs in U.S , EU, Russia, India, China etc ... enjoy that my friend.

Exactly, But some poor chinese is making this there national pride..... @cnleio

Well, to be fair, high tech or not, their products still have to meet some very stringent/strict quality standards/parameters first before we can even consider them for use in our projects. So we still have to give them some credit for that though :)

I said again no one can copy China, 'providing it at cheapest cost otherwise many countries have this capablities but not at you cost' ... pls show me any nation ever exported gantry crane to help Britain building A.C like China ZPMC ?
You are a seniour member, PLZ dont show again you are retard. Understand this is not Very big achievement.
Your strength is costing.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom