What's new

Look Out, China: India Wants a New Aircraft Carrier—With Help From U.S.

Kalari.jpg
DSC_0200.jpg

VS

chinese-martial-art-shaolin.jpg
a3a61e43c3701bd9614fd6718a9b9b2e.jpg

Yah I just see You people only do shit in Metro's and then take it in our hands covering it by handkerchief, for Breakfast.
Now you people go so down from eating Dogs to snakes to Cockroaches and rats to even Incests

Now shit ....... :o::o::o:o_O , If you need I can parcel you my shit for your hunger family Also.

What 's Next ?

View attachment 280456
I thought Indians drink cow urine and think animals as gods.Example cow is thier mother!:haha

I said again no one can copy China, 'providing it at cheapest cost otherwise many countries have this capablities but not at you cost' ... pls show me any nation ever exported gantry crane to help Britain building A.C like China ZPMC ?
View attachment 280065

LOL ...using google, we can search many aircraft crashs in U.S , EU, Russia, India, China etc ... enjoy that my friend.
Hey Chinese Troll, you don't have which we indian have its called JUGAAD

14.jpg
16.jpg
19.jpg
31.jpg
39.jpg
41.jpg

Only money can't buy a strong Navy, India can try it ... but China has domestic Money + Techs to build our ships, so just as u see the numbers of China Navy continue growing.

hummmmmm Like we sho in the case of lioning. 14 years spend on furnishing a ukerine career and a lots of money spend. End result is is engine failure and a career unfit for even training.

Well India's stealth ships are not as good as France and China...

It is much better.

Hey Chinese Troll, you don't have which we indian have its called JUGAAD

14.jpg
16.jpg
19.jpg
31.jpg
39.jpg
41.jpg
As a engineer, i think those r some kind of innovation ... it's a good way or a good idea, my friend. Only problem is not consider practicability and should improve the quality.

It is much better.
95% China stealth ships already install domestic VLS cells with long-range missle & rocket-boost anti-sub torpedo on type054A and type052C/D. How many those built in China ? 24x and 12x,my friend.

In China, the more, the better ~!

The big question is not whether India will have the CATOBAR carrier. It is whether India can sustain a large carrier fleet even with help from US or Europe.
Looking at India's economy, its infrastructure, its learning institutions, India do not have what it take to maintain and sustain even a credible air force or a low speed train transport system let alone a carrier group.

But India wants to be recognized as a superpower before building up its foundations and capabilities, so India spends and spend and struggles and struggles on its nuclear ballistic missiles, importing advance fighter jets and even keeping a decrapitated aircraft carrier floating.

:disagree::disagree::disagree::no::no::no:

Nonsense.

We have careers for last 5 decades atleast. where is the question of sustaining or not sustaining?

As a engineer, i think those r some kind of innovation ... it's a good way or a good idea, my friend. Only problem is not consider practicability and should improve the quality.

95% China stealth ships already install domestic VLS cells with long-range missle & rocket-boost anti-sub torpedo on type054A and type052C/D. How many those built in China ? 24x and 12x

Prove that.

We too have very advance torpedo. Decoy to divert torpedo (First country to have that on surface ship) . We have Brahmos. We have state of art AESA radar on our ship. We shall have LRSAM deployed very soon which can take care of any of incoming missile. So far as defensive and offensive power of our ship is concern, There is absolutely no comparison china. We are far ahead and you guys are nowhere in picture. Let me give the reference of that famous article of US think tank.

How to defend Brahmos?- American analysis.

Our systems are deadly. they will get even more deadly with new version of Brahmos flying at mach 3.5 tnd subsequently at Mach 5 followed by Brahmos at mach 7 and EX SAM with 150KM+ range and maitri with 15km+ range.

Nonsense.

Nothing compared to post #49 of his

The fact that a very critical and expensive imported gearbox got damaged beyond repair during transporting shows the lack of skill workers or robust lifting capability.

Utter BS,as usual.

95% China stealth ships already install domestic VLS cells with long-range missle & rocket-boost anti-sub torpedo on type054A and type052C/D. How many those built in China ? 24x and 12x,my friend.

First of I cannot understand your intention to troll on this thread and bolstering your chinese achievement.

Second why should look at Chinese ways to achieve what chinese thinks of their ultimate goal. India is also a big country like China but with different conditions, peoples thinking, and requirement. On topic, india is looking forward to its third aircraft carrier, which might be a nuclear one, and if the EMAL deal suceeded, it would help india in its defence requirement.

You have your Chinese carriers, with ski jump or catapull or not or J-15, or Russian carrier bassed fighter thats your requirement, because we are not facing the pressure from the combined power of japanese and US led Nato in our far east, nor we have any disputes of the island whether artificial or natural with the vietnam, japan, russia, taiwan, Phillipens nor we have any plan to invade China.

We have our indian ocean to monitor and protect our country from enemies, and check some of the big enemies who are helping some countries, who have long dream of hurting us.

You have your system i.e communism, and we have our system known as democracy.
You can make huge cranes, submerge whole mountain for a project, but in india we cannot do that so easily, because on every step, everyone has to be taken in confidence even if it is an environmental NGO. It does not means India could not achieve that. Its a wrong perception that indians don't have that capability or that, when the need arrises, we indians could achieve what is required, and could better do than the chinese counterpart, whether its in engineering or in technological challenge. We are slow starter but never a bad starter.

As far as your chinese J-series fighter planes are concerned, its your demand, not ours because we have lot many option than you whether its russian, us, uk, french or sweeden fighter plane is concerned, and please pay the russians for the damage you did by copy cat, and ip theft which you got from the ukraine with the blue plan and the planes, which people here so called reverse engineering, because for reverse engineering 3 times resources and mind is needed, but you did play the smart game by taking the advantage of the Soviets former CAR regions, by simply buying what would take you decades to achieve whether its kh-55 supersonic missile, Su-27, or the small surveillance satellite is concerned.

Prove that.

We too have very advance torpedo. Decoy to divert torpedo (First country to have that on surface ship) . We have Brahmos. We have state of art AESA radar on our ship. We shall have LRSAM deployed very soon which can take care of any of incoming missile. So far as defensive and offensive power of our ship is concern, There is absolutely no comparison china. We are far ahead and you guys are nowhere in picture. Let me give the reference of that famous article of US think tank.

How to defend Brahmos?- American analysis.

Our systems are deadly. they will get even more deadly with new version of Brahmos flying at mach 3.5 tnd subsequently at Mach 5 followed by Brahmos at mach 7 and EX SAM with 150KM+ range and maitri with 15km+ range.
1. In 21century, the supersonice anti-ship missile not some secret weapon ... many nations can build it like U.S, Russia, China, Britain, France, Norway, Korea, Japan, Taiwan, India etc ... if u don't know google, or just google China YJ-12 and YJ-18 supersonice missile for PLAN. I don't wanna waste time on a supersonic missile, coz it isn't a super-weapon for China especially U.S, Russia, China built their 1st one in 1970s~1980s.

2. Okay, Indian Navy has 2x P-15 DDGs and might to deploy 'Made in Israel' Barak-8 LRSAM (sorry not see photo yet) ... ... the China side, PLAN already has 6x 052C DDGs with 48x HQ-9 LRSAM, and 4x 052D DDGs with 64x HQ-9 LRSAM (or others). U r far ahead, i like ur logic !

First of I cannot understand your intention to troll on this thread and bolstering your chinese achievement.

Second why should look at Chinese ways to achieve what chinese thinks of their ultimate goal. India is also a big country like China but with different conditions, peoples thinking, and requirement. On topic, india is looking forward to its third aircraft carrier, which might be a nuclear one, and if the EMAL deal suceeded, it would help india in its defence requirement.

You have your Chinese carriers, with ski jump or catapull or not or J-15, or Russian carrier bassed fighter thats your requirement, because we are not facing the pressure from the combined power of japanese and US led Nato in our far east, nor we have any disputes of the island whether artificial or natural with the vietnam, japan, russia, taiwan, Phillipens nor we have any plan to invade China.

We have our indian ocean to monitor and protect our country from enemies, and check some of the big enemies who are helping some countries, who have long dream of hurting us.

You have your system i.e communism, and we have our system known as democracy.
You can make huge cranes, submerge whole mountain for a project, but in india we cannot do that so easily, because on every step, everyone has to be taken in confidence even if it is an environmental NGO. It does not means India could not achieve that. Its a wrong perception that indians don't have that capability or that, when the need arrises, we indians could achieve what is required, and could better do than the chinese counterpart, whether its in engineering or in technological challenge. We are slow starter but never a bad starter.

As far as your chinese J-series fighter planes are concerned, its your demand, not ours because we have lot many option than you whether its russian, us, uk, french or sweeden fighter plane is concerned, and please pay the russians for the damage you did by copy cat, and ip theft which you got from the ukraine with the blue plan and the planes, which people here so called reverse engineering, because for reverse engineering 3 times resources and mind is needed, but you did play the smart game by taking the advantage of the Soviets former CAR regions, by simply buying what would take you decades to achieve whether its kh-55 supersonic missile, Su-27, or the small surveillance satellite is concerned.
U know, my friend ... im enjoying some Indian member's logic in this thread, i agree India is a great country and has great culture, but here some logic is far ahead of my thought ... i should thanks them.:lol:

I earning much more than that, poor man. Well that sounds like u gave some $hit to China in 1962
My grandfather took part in 1962 and i have a good idea of how they were fighting.

They daily came near my grandfather post crying hindi chini bhai bhai
they form the row of the solder, the front soldier have the gun and behind them 4-5 soldier keep on waiting for the first one to fall or die, so that they could pick up the rifle. An indian post with 20 men facing 400 nomadic chinese, who look like kids and same face giving an impression how the rifle is costly then those soldiers.

1962 was not the failure of the indian army, it was the failure of the intelligence, farsight of jawahar lal nehru, back stabbing of chinese, who pick the time when Soviets and us were in cuba crisis.

U know, my friend ... im enjoying some Indian member's logic in this thread, i agree India is a great country and has great culture, but here some logic is far ahead of my thought ... i should thanks them.:lol:
Thats trolling and if you continue i have to report your behaviour. Stick to the topic.

hummmmmm Like we sho in the case of lioning. 14 years spend on furnishing a ukerine career and a lots of money spend. End result is is engine failure and a career unfit for even training.

It is much better.
How is it better?
French la fayette class
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1450523823.711499.jpg

French mistral-class amphibious assault ship
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1450523978.609557.jpg

And India can't make these...so how are they better than the France?

Dear do you know there are so many things in this world, things mostly Manufactured are cheaper from china but Natural Things in India are cheaper. All service here is also cheap, we Indians don't do home decoration them self where as you do mostly yourself.
India is a major Service sector Country, whereas China is manufacturing Country.
I have a look at the advertisement near the gutter in Wuhan(cuz I am in twelfth grade now,so I have to rent a room in order to get to school quickly)
54yuan/month...(6.48yuan=1$):coffee:
And let me say more..
100,000yuan~140,000yuan --This kind of decoration.. @Kashmiri Pandit How can you spend 45k$...?Maybe you are cheated.
花10万房子装修出这效果 值了-搜狐
预算10-14万家装设计_装修案例效果图 - 谷居网
10万元装修_百度图片搜索

I have a look at the advertisement near the gutter in Wuhan(cuz I am in twelfth grade now,so I have to rent a room in order to get to school quickly)
And let me say more..
100,000yuan~140,000yuan --This kind of decoration.. @Kashmiri Pandit How can you spend 45k$...?Maybe you are cheated.
花10万房子装修出这效果 值了-搜狐
10万元装修_百度图片搜索

Oh ! Its decoration plus new construction of 2nd floor .
There was no 2nd floor .
2nd floor was built from scratch .

On decoration only , it has costed less than 8,000 $ .
45k$ is the cost of the whole work done on the rebuilding , restructuring and decorations .

And let me say more..
花10万房子装修出这效果 值了-搜狐
10万元装修_百度图片搜索

These decorations are awesome :smitten::smitten::smitten:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom