What's new

Longest Range Ballistic Missile All Set for Undersea Launch

Weird post,moderator trying to bully other members??

Please read IND151s post I quoted,I thought these guys would have commented 'Indian missile projects take too much development time'
I am not even starting to bully here...I am giving everyone a warning on leaving the censoring policy to us and focusing on the topic instead of worrying about Pakistani members posting in their forum.

Pathetic reporting - looks like Indian express translated this piece into english from an "India TV" Hashed up article.

I am not even starting to bully here...I am giving everyone a warning on leaving the censoring policy to us and focusing on the topic instead of worrying about Pakistani members posting in their forum.

You hvdnt read he post I mentioned...I have nothing more to say.

We could talk Arihant later when it is not delaying anymore.
It will fire a K 15 soon.....and look what this guy is claiming.

Wait and see. Don't make it another LcA in the making.

Bla Bla Blaaa... our nuke sub almost finished the trails, only it has to fire test the k-15 which is gonna happen next month. and another nuke sub is already taking shape.. Next month testing of k-4,k-15 from Arihant, testing of A-4,A-5(hopefully), Induction of Kolkata class Destroyer and of course not to mention the Viki entering in IOR

I think around Rs 8,000 each... and just a correction currently 3 subs are taking shape one being outfitted and 2 under construction
rs 8000! thats cheaper than my cellphone looks like i could get 2 f them for myself:azn:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom