What's new

Longest Range Ballistic Missile All Set for Undersea Launch

means Arihant is far behind the supposed schedule.

:lol:

Again evading the question. Ok leave it, mistakes happens. :)

Arihant is gonna complete the sea trials in first quarter of 2014 and we will have K-15 and K-4 ready by then. Not much delay actually, and its negligible considering Arihant is India's first ever nuke sub.

Dont forget we are not US, Russia or say even China.

means Arihant is far behind the supposed schedule.

Yeh, I know Indians are saint milk cow.

You've No Idea what you're talking about. D you????

Ya why don't you prove me if our defense guys stole som tech from others?// I don't know let me see

Guys leave this bot..don't take him seriously... Mods itself trolling here.... these bots are not big issue... Leave them... carry on with the thread...

Incredibly blatant trolling allowed to continue here. Not right..

Last edited:
17 tonne missile,taking 2 tonne warhead to 3500 kms...

Would we see MIRVs on this one?

Any info on MIRV on Agni V?
MIRV is redy for testing since a long time. Dumb MM is not allowing testing.

It happens with Indians,when Russian tests its missile in India.Indians called it Indigenous......... come to reality.
Other missile of Indians are enough to tell us that how tasteless food is being cooked in Indian missile factory for no Use.....:tdown:

@Secur
@AhaseebA

I was mentioning that propulsion and missile technology has really come of age in India. Look at the time frame of new missile developments since 2004.

Yeah thats the result of heavy funding+research in the civilian(ISRO) and military(DRDO) sectors.

One more Nassr test in the offing I guess.

Ummm no, probably something more shocking.

@Topic
One should wait for the test and its details to appear before deciding whether it is a QBM or whether it can dance in the sky. Most probably it is a Depressed Trajectory SLBM (just like Trident), and the hype being created is incorrectly inferred from K-15's capabilities.

Last edited:
It happens with Indians,when Russian tests its missile in India.Indians called it Indigenous......... come to reality.
Other missile of Indians are enough to tell us that how tasteless food is being cooked in Indian missile factory for no Use.....:tdown:

Nope, that's you guys that do all that jazz.

hSjSXlW.jpg

DFpsV1a.jpg

download_image.ashx

Nothing official or anything, but possible generic design.

Larger version of K 15?
another Shaped Trajectory missile.....hell yeah

Correct word is Shaped Trajectory. ou are absolutely right.

hSjSXlW.jpg

DFpsV1a.jpg

download_image.ashx

Nothing official or anything, but possible generic design.

No need to Gauze. Look at K 15. This will not be any different. I Gauze that it will be so similar in look to K15 that you will find it difficult to Distinguish between both missiles.

Yeah thats the result of heavy funding+research in the civilian(ISRO) and military(DRDO) sectors.

Ummm no, probably something more shocking.

@Topic
One should wait for the test and its details to appear before deciding whether it is a QBM or whether it can dance in the sky. Most probably it is a Depressed Trajectory SLBM (just like Trident), and the hype being created is incorrectly inferred from K-15's capabilities.

Dont take this personaly but what is the problem with you man?You always attribute the success of Indian missile & space projects to funding.Arent these organisations poorly funded when compared to similar organisations in other countries?

Dont India have an advantage in 'starting much earlier'?ISRO was designing its own Solid fueled Sounding Rockets in '60s,and was developing SLV in 70s.Did they recieve lavish funding back then?

Similarly DRDL was reverse engineering SA 2s in 80s and trying to developed a liquid fueled IRBM in 80s.

Arent we watching the results of ectensive R&Ds these organisations have done?

No need to Gauze. Look at K 15. This will not be any different. I Gauze that it will be so similar in look to K15 that you will find it difficult to Distinguish between both missiles.

They will not look identical..

Arihant has 4 silos that can hold 1 K-4 or 3 smaller K-15 in each. There will be a clear size difference.

480px-Trident_missile_launch.jpg

3Mb2n.jpg

UGM-27C_Polaris_A3_launch.jpg

20090429-214218-pic-119341782.jpg

1257634815689.jpg

It'll look like a typical short, fat SLBM.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom