What's new

Longest Range Ballistic Missile All Set for Undersea Launch

Great news,but BS reporting..K-4 will have some 3500-4000 km range.its not a QBM.I wonder if DRDO is going to use pontoons like previous times???

On our forum you better keep your head down on Pakistani members. Maybe Ill mention a few more here as well.

Weird post,moderator trying to bully other members??

Please read IND151s post I quoted,I thought these guys would have commented 'Indian missile projects take too much development time'

Indian doesn't count SSN as strategic assets? Wow!

You jump from one topic to another when countered with facts and then reach at conclusions according to your delusions . WOW !!

So you are out of word arguing with me.

I will rest my case, dinner time. Bon appetite!

More like playing house, not impressive.Just Bring some real gun!

India has some 1 billion populAtion, you should have done better than this. Next time push it harder please.Why just 1500km range missile called ballastic missile?

DRDO is India's cancer, time to get rid of it. India is the first country in this world doesn't have a platform to undergo a underwater missile test, some innovation or another way of DRDO cheating budget from tax payer?
LOL luks chinese are now getting scared of DRDO too, seems agni 5 & arihant did the trick, BTW mr. china, all the best with ur 3rd class umproven copied superweapons

Indian doesn't count SSN as strategic assets? Wow!

Dude its on a 10 year and the reason for the lease is "International non proliferation laws do not allow any country to sell nuke subs to another country....I guess you learnt something today so thank me now.

Weird post,moderator trying to bully other members??

Please read IND151s post I quoted,I thought these guys would have commented 'Indian missile projects take too much development time'
As a moderator, he has a Pakistan soul as always. What you expect from a Pakistani when you step over the line? A thanks?

Back
Top Bottom