What's new

Lone wolf: The West should bide its time, friendless China is in trouble

LOL when China unleashes hell these NATO, France, UK, Japan and Australia will be nowhere. That is some breaking news for you.

As for China, it is so big and powerful, it will handle it all alone quite nicely.

Pakistan is already on China's side. In thr midst of chaos your little friend India is going to resort to misadventures. We will be taking care of this nuisance. Is that siding with China? LOL You bet it is
You seem very confident you can't even mentioned when you and your iron bro having a joint military operations yet you seems to question European commitments with the US, they (Whites) have been hand in hand in ww1,ww2,cold war, desert storm,iraqi freedom, war in Afghanistan, war on isis etc. Lmao.
China will be stomped hard. Real hard,

You seem very confident you can't even mentioned when you and your iron bro having a joint military operations yet you seems to question European commitments with the US, they (Whites) have been hand in hand in ww1,ww2,cold war, desert storm,iraqi freedom, war in Afghanistan, war on isis etc. Lmao.
China will be stomped hard. Real hard,

China will be a different ball game. Anything your kind have never seen before. Puts your entire warmongering to shame. From the World War's to the war in Afghanistan. Kindergarten stuff. China will test your entire nexus so hard that many will perish. If you think US allies are willing to risk it all they should definitely continue to challange China.

Pakistan will take care of Indian misadventures like it always has. That is your ally against China LOL If push comes to shove Pakistan will offer China military bases. You be rest assured.

how does this account for service sector and financials?

US GDP growth 2010-2019: 30% (15T USD to 20T USD)
US energy usage growth 2010-2019: 2% (93 EJ to 95 EJ)

Yes the model of GDP evolves a huge deal (and its not so valid in many ways tbh) when a country moves more to services and finance sector driven growth....in its post-industrial phase.

You have to remember what time period and what economic situation prevailed in general (among the developed western countries) when the norms of GDP measurement used today were first formed and then integrated across these countries right after WW2.

It is very different to today. Definitely correlations with energy consumption will be far different....as value added stuff is not as dependent on energy now with advent of internet economy over say steel, transport and logistics.

China will be a different ballgame. Anything your kind have never seen before. Puts your entire warmongering to shame.

Pakistan will take care of Indian misadventures. You be rest assured.
Yeah the same jargon over again and again. Nothing new. Like I said, please do me a favor by mentioning which PLA military unit participate in your war with India in 1965,1971, 1999. I really wanna know. Not some hypothetical " wE WiLl suPPoRt ChIna".
Just to remind you the US alone have more nukes than china and its two allies. Not to mention France and UK, and it's traditional non nuclear allies are high tech first tier armed forces.

Yeah the same jargon over again and again. Nothing new. Like I said, please do me a favor by mentioning which PLA military unit participate in your war with India in 1965,1971, 1999. I really wanna know. Not some hypothetical " wE WiLl suPPoRt ChIna".
Just to remind you the US alone have more nukes than china and its two allies. Not to mention France and UK, and it's traditional non nuclear allies are high tech first tier armed forces.

LOL all colonial savages who have been stealing land from natives and robbing entire continents. Nothing more nothing less. Today BLM is pleading for justice in the very same capitals.

The truth is that the white colonialists are at war with almost every colored nation and religions.

China is not a colonial power who robben and killed entire races. I know why your kind feel so insecure upon hearing the name China. I would also be very fearful. It is good to see you so obsessed with China. You are obviously filled with fear LOL

LOL all colonial savages who have been stealing land from natives and robbing entire continents. Nothing more nothing less.

China is not a colonial power who robben and killed entire races. I know why your kind feel so insecure upon hearing the name China. I would also be very fearful. It is good to see you so obsessed with China. You are obviously filled with fear LOl
You fantasize about china taking the entire US and Europe and when I confront you with facts that china will be dealt easily, you start attacking them by calling them colonial savage, whilst forgot that your dad come far to live comfortably in these colonial savage land.Lmao

Actually chinese collaborators will be in grave danger now. When china is stomped hard many of these collaborators will likely face the same fate as their elders in 1965 and 1998, we have their names.

Bring it on, Korean and Vietnam war were decades ago, they want to do something bigger in this neighorhood again?
Sure please land in Taiwan I really want this war to happen. In fact the US now realized only war could stop china. Go ahead we will watch and when that happens I'll be glad to post your daily war progress here in PDF

Sure please land in Taiwan I really want this war to happen. In fact the US now realized only war could stop china. Go ahead we will watch and when that happens I'll be glad to post your daily war progress here in PDF
Taiwan's official name is republic of China, why we fight Chinese? I thought you said the whites will stomp us hard, just ask them to bring it on, if they don't come , how can they stomp us hard? by trade? sorry, if you are talking about the trade, it's the other way around of stomping hard

Taiwan's official name is republic of China, why we fight Chinese? I thought you said the whites will stomp us hard, just ask them to bring it on, if they don't come , how can they stomp us hard? by trade? sorry, if you are talking about the trade, it's the other way around of stomping hard
China is just mainland Taiwan btw. And it's your friend @Dalit that suggest china take the entire europe,oz and US. You should ask your friend to do a simple research on the warhead those countries possessed before fantasizing china vs everyone wet dream lmao.

748px-Flag-map_of_the_Greater_Republic_of_China.svg.png

I figured it out
Then it means nothing, google and find what's the official name of Taiwan.

China and Pakistan have a military and economic strategic partnership because of India factor. they don’t have mutual military alliance. Not sort of NATO or other US military alliance with Japan, Korea, Australia and many others.

Pakistan will not support China if the Chinese start wars against Japan, Vietnam.

And vice versa

China will not support Pakistan if coming to a war with India.

Chinese will not start a war against the US. Unfortunately they are not too dumb.

China and Pakistan have a military and economic strategic partnership because of India factor. they don’t have mutual military alliance. Not sort of NATO or other US military alliance with Japan, Korea, Australia and many others.

Pakistan will not support China if the Chinese start wars against Japan, Vietnam.
Pakistan has more problems to worry other than joining some crazy military adventures with china, It easy to talk friendships and alliance when everything is alright

And vice versa

China will not support Pakistan if coming to a war with India.

For pakistan and some countries in ME, phone call from US state department is enough. No need of any fight with them. These countries understand well about their reality.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2006/sep/22/pakistan.usa

Back
Top Bottom