What's new

Lone wolf: The West should bide its time, friendless China is in trouble

China and Pakistan have a military and economic strategic partnership because of India factor. they don’t have mutual military alliance. Not sort of NATO or other US military alliance with Japan, Korea, Australia and many others.

Pakistan will not support China if the Chinese start wars against Japan, Vietnam.

And vice versa

China will not support Pakistan if coming to a war with India.

Chinese will not start a war against the US. Unfortunately they are not too dumb.
:rofl:

Pakistan has more problems to worry other than joining some crazy military adventures with china, It easy to talk friendships and alliance when everything is alright
Xi Jingping should lead China into a war with the US. The word is filled by too many idiots.

China and Pakistan have a military and economic strategic partnership because of India factor. they don’t have mutual military alliance. Not sort of NATO or other US military alliance with Japan, Korea, Australia and many others.

Pakistan will not support China if the Chinese start wars against Japan, Vietnam.

And vice versa

China will not support Pakistan if coming to a war with India.

Chinese will not start a war against the US. Unfortunately they are not too dumb.

It maybe true before but things are changing. Chinese have 2 major concerns, security and economy and they will do whatever it takes to defend their investment. Hypothetically if Pakistan and India go to war and india try to bomb CPEC infrastructure, China will get involve. This is something even Indian defense analysts have alluded that war with Pakistan is not going to walk in the park.
Any misadventures from USA, China doesn’t have to fire a single bullet, there are always other ways. Dumping dollars will be one way to cripple American economy. Global economy is down and no one will buy failing dollar, not even Middle eastern countries who are not happy with west.

It maybe true before but things are changing. Chinese have 2 major concerns, security and economy and they will do whatever it takes to defend their investment. Hypothetically if Pakistan and India go to war and india try to bomb CPEC infrastructure, China will get involve. This is something even Indian defense analysts have alluded that war with Pakistan is not going to walk in the park.
Any misadventures from USA, China doesn’t have to fire a single bullet, there are always other ways. Dumping dollars will be one way to cripple American economy. Global economy is down and no one will buy failing dollar, not even Middle eastern countries who are not happy with west.
Yes and no. In my opinion no. Chinese are dumb. They should have waited a bit longer. They should have played the peaceful rise theatre for another 10 years. Now instead, they are creating enemies everywhere.

Yes and no. In my opinion no. Chinese are dumb. They should have waited a bit longer. They should have played the peaceful rise theatre for another 10 years. Now instead, they are creating enemies everywhere.

I disagree, Chinese don’t want Uncle Sam’s air base in Ladakh. That’s one of the reason they are pushing India.
I am not sure why world is concerned about Hong Kong. Let it become part of China.

China will be a different ball game. Anything your kind have never seen before. Puts your entire warmongering to shame. From the World War's to the war in Afghanistan. Kindergarten stuff. China will test your entire nexus so hard that many will perish. If you think US allies are willing to risk it all they should definitely continue to challange China.

Pakistan will take care of Indian misadventures like it always has. That is your ally against China LOL If push comes to shove Pakistan will offer China military bases. You be rest assured.

World War is kindergarden play? Even at the time China is at the mercy of Japan onslaught

World War is kindergarden play? Even at the time China is at the mercy of Japan onslaught

It is funny you say that. You have no issues with fantasizing about taking on China with your Asian and Anglo-Saxon gang, but accuse me of calling WW kindergarten stuff.

When you are going to fantasize about taking on a powerful nation like China you are obviously going to expect a backlash. I am just trying to explain in laymans terms what you are dealing with. If you folks think that taking on China will be a walk in the park you are badly mistaken. China will retaliate in ways you cannot comprehend. Both militarily and economically. China is blessed with worlds raw materials and natural resources. China has the US by its neck when it comes to debt. China owns a very substantial amount of US debt. You are smart enough to fill in the blanks.

Last edited:
Ask about Indonesian about Vietnamese policy in SCS.

Maybe you want to claim you as Indonesian what the Vietnamese doing in the video is absolutely correct and you are wrong.

The thru of fake news and false data about China for covid-19 cement lot of these sentiment. That is why democracy and free media are not suitable for current era.

What about US military shipped out millions of test kit from Italy when they are hit hard by covid-19? You think Italian can still count on US as allies?
Now ask again.
https://defence.pk/pdf/index.php?posts/12521181

But you will be selective to pick on China despite many threat from other countries too.

Let me ask you again. Did China send spies or agent and try a separatist trick on Indonesia?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...legedly took,Papua's largest city, on Tuesday.

But CIA paid Indonesian will try make the spotlight only on China to distract more danger on Indonesian from western.
Selective what? China just sends their fishing militia inside the country to spy & intrude on indonesia's sovereignty. You don't think that's concerning?

Selective what? China just sends their fishing militia inside the country to spy & intrude on indonesia's sovereignty. You don't think that's concerning?
Yup but when Vietnam send or even Malaysia send, suddenly. Its not your concern. I will be more worry about other countries meddle in our internal government with separatist intention and these small sea skirmish incident.

Yup but when Vietnam send or even Malaysia send, suddenly. Its not your concern. I will be more worry about other countries meddle in our internal government with separatist intention and these small sea skirmish incident.
You haven't seen the internet war between indonesian and vietnamese forumer here lmao

Back
Top Bottom