What's new

Lone wolf: The West should bide its time, friendless China is in trouble

The 800 lb gorilla in the room.....

China will try to follow the South Korean model of more robots, as well as outsourcing some labor intensive industries to friendly nations, similar to what the Japanese clothing brands currently do.

For the next 20 years it will be a young labor force in South Asia, and in the 20 years following it will most likely be the young labor force in Africa. If the US wants to seriously compete with China, it needs to ramp up its engagement and economic partnerships with developing nations. The people to people contact of expats living in the US from nearly every country in the world is a good starting point.

LOL Look who is back from jail time.

Too afraid to mention Pakistan in this list? LOL at corrupt and destitute countries. You think Indonesia qualifies as a corruption free society?

they talk about "4%" but who else is 4% or lower?

https://www.theglobaleconomy.com/rankings/gdp_share/

UK 3.37%
India 3.21%
Indonesia 1.23%

4% is irrelevant? Then does that mean below 4% is less than irrelevant?

It wasn't Pakistanis or Chinese who mentioned 4% after all. Who keeps mentioning 4%?

If indonesia's $1.1T economy is only 1.23% of the worlds GDP, ever wonder how much smaller those individual china allies share on the world's GDP? None of those chinese allies reached half of our GDP lmao.

Yes unipolar world is coming to an end,and yes the world is going multipolar but the fact is US and it's allies has the lion share of the world economic and military might.

Well its not much surprise given some cannot do basic logic and math here.

4% divide by 50 is like on average 0.08% each.

But we still got ill educated people comparing single countries as "lower than 4%"....as though the 4% number is what is being referred to as significant. *facepalm*

Really they seem to love clinging on to the stupid extra hard and desperate.

China will try to follow the South Korean model of more robots, as well as outsourcing some labor intensive industries to friendly nations, similar to what the Japanese clothing brands currently do.

For the next 20 years it will be a young labor force in South Asia, and in the 20 years following it will most likely be the young labor force in Africa. If the US wants to seriously compete with China, it needs to ramp up its engagement and economic partnerships with developing nations. The people to people contact of expats living in the US from nearly every country in the world is a good starting point.

Sounds like a plan!

Seriously, this is the likeliest strategy for the US and one that has been proved in practice by the Indian experience. Sometimes, this takes on risible proportions!

But we still got ill educated people comparing single countries as "lower than 4%"....as though the 4% number is what is being referred to as significant. *facepalm*

Ditto

Out of those 50 so called allies. 40+ are only for lip service.

Thank me later.

I swear this word is following me around today.....its eerie. This is the 10th time I came across it today....lol.

Ummm....coincidence, do you think?

Remember Felix Leiter? "First time is happenstance......"

Seriously who needs 50 allies when you can have North Korea - a country that is ready, willing and capable of nuclear level ConUS at any time.

one day our Kim boy will wake up on the wrong side of the bed, hit the button and put all Americans out of their covid misery.

Umm you do realize that a nuclear war would be a two way street right?

Come on dude.. get out of the video game. You’re smarter than that.

Friends of china are world worst human right abuser,destitute, dictatorial , megalomaniac countries who put military first policy while having their people hungry and shit economy. Iran,NK,cuba,syria you name it.
Sometimes if I feel bad looking at my own , I look up to these countries and feel grateful living in Indonesia.

Funny, seems people from "not worth to mention countries"(directly quoted from one joker this thread) according this article have a party here, LOL.

Friends of china are world worst human right abuser,destitute, dictatorial , megalomaniac countries who put military first policy while having their people hungry and shit economy. Iran,NK,cuba,syria you name it.
Sometimes if I feel bad looking at my own , I look up to these countries and feel grateful living in Indonesia.
I feel the same when I look at Indonesia.

Funny, seems people from "not worth to mention countries"(directly quoted from one joker this thread) according this article have a party here, LOL.

I feel the same when I look at Indonesia.
We are far from those countries, we never put military first above anything, our defence spending is like less than 1% of the gdp, we reach $1T economy while having an geographical disadvantage and our living standard us going up instead of going down and as for corruption, really you can't compare us with your allies. We don't have military junta to rule the society like your friends did.

Back
Top Bottom