What's new

London riots: Violence erupts for third day

What goes around comes around, british suffering internal problems without encouragement from outside forces.

Well the target information is provided by ISI as most people gloat here. We just press the button on your instructions. why blame us.

OK we are bad .... but you are the good guys.
Don't you have a conscious ?

Is not the hit man as guilty as the person who orders the hit ?

I agree with above article. we need to impose a no fly zone around uk. Then we support these rebels with money and weapons and recognise the british rebels as legitimate reps of the british people and help them with their human rights kill a few of them while we are at it help them with their aspirations and ........damn it they dont have any oil ok lets forget it its an internal british problem

These guys are looting, ie stealing, why do you want to support looters?

lol stop writing rubbish here.

What goes around comes around, british suffering internal problems without encouragement from outside forces.

I think they should pull all their forces back home and sort out their own crap out. Stop "giving your democratic ways" to people that don't want it. Simples

Then what are you doing in London? Go back to the country you love. I would never go to Pakistan or try to change its system. Come back to me when you prosecute BB's and ST's killers. You are the moron here. Living in a country you don't like.
@ALWAYS NEUTRAL

HAHHAAA HAHHHAAHAAAHHH
CALM DOWN DEAR, I THINK EXPECTING LOGIC & RELEVANCE OF VIEWS FROM YOU IS ASKING TOO MUCH.

Then what are you doing in London? Go back to the country you love. I would never go to Pakistan or try to change its system. Come back to me when you prosecute BB's and ST's killers. You are the moron here. Living in a country you don't like.
@ALWAYS NEUTRAL

HAHHAAA HAHHHAAHAAAHHH
CALM DOWN DEAR, I THINK EXPECTING LOGIC & RELEVANCE OF VIEWS FROM YOU IS ASKING TOO MUCH.

Raza this is a bit harsh isnt it. Your posts are starting to deteriorate be careful i got excited when I first came on this forum. And then I got banned.:rofl:

Where is the legendary SAS ?
They were willing to dare during the Irish troubles... why not now ?

Riots happen everywhere. Its just the follow up which is different. i dont care how much was stolen, though I hope those who lost will be compensated unlike the victims of the flood in Pakistan. I am happy loss of life is curtailed and I salute the Met for that. Clothes can replaced life cannot be.

Wait a bit longer for the inevitable news blaming immigration from Africa / Middle East / Asia for causing this...along with a bunch of photos of only immigrants destroying stuff.

Either that or it'll be news about how youth cannot get jobs because of "unfair" competition from China and India.

Back
Top Bottom