What's new

London riots: Violence erupts for third day

Update: I work in Hackney, East London. Our building of 700 people just got evacuated. Apparently gangs of youths are gathering in a nearby park to start the riots again. Reports of people being violently mugged.

Anyone on PDF in different areas of London who could give an update?

Update: I work in Hackney, East London. Our building of 700 people just got evacuated. Apparently gangs of youths are gathering in a nearby park to start the riots again. Reports of people being violently mugged.

Anyone on PDF in different areas of London who could give an update?

Buy base ball bat and walk in groups...

I think its been bubbling for a while now. General unrest due to lack of jobs money etc. People copying each other. Seeing an oppertunity and realizing they can get away with it. The jails are jam packed. Simply no space to arrest more people. This morning a couple of reporters asked some guys why they were doing this and the answers were "to get our taxes back" or the "police are racist". I think the tax back answer is a bit crap. I think the real answers are "coz we have no money and are bored and want something for nothing and we got no £££ etc

If you look at the fotages of the rioters on tele, they bloody clearly enjoying themsleves, i dont beleive there is an excuse of joblessness or anythig like that. They claim that they havent worked, if yes, then they havent paid tax, if they havent paid tax then what are they claiming back? Yes, if they have a point they can make it by organizing humanly rallies, not loothing people's properties and setting them on fire. many of those rioters are very young people maybe below 15, why are they rioting? lack of job? that is all ridiculous, these criminals must be stopped. on the other hand, i have totally lost my respect for the police, they are as useless as my computer, they only protect themselves by covering their face and head, perhaps the super soft laws in the UK must be condemned more than the police, no matter what crime somebody commits, the severest punishment is a few weeks jail and that is it, burglry and damage to property is not seen as a crime any more, it is all sickening.

Its clearly Consumers cannot buy Goods on streets, very high house rents, unaffordable travel costs and hence loot with impunity those rich goods!!!

Seems like its more BLACK ppl and a few handful Asian, White or European communities:

Now shops and stores and people who had items destroyed will put liar claims of LOSSES. It will be a lottery to destroyed item owners for insurance claims - Business are safe again.

Heard on TV two white rioter girl saying, they want to target the RICH ppl with businesses on street under conservative Cameron policies of support to rich ppl. The rising shops prices are being targetted which is considered a good thing.

Its clearly Consumers cannot buy Goods on streets, very high house rents, unaffordable travel costs and hence loot with impunity those rich goods!!!

Seems like its more BLACK ppl and a few handful Asian, White or European communities:

Now shops and stores and people who had items destroyed will put liar claims of LOSSES. It will be a lottery to destroyed item owners for insurance claims - Business are safe again.

Heard on TV two white rioter girl saying, they want to target the RICH ppl with businesses on street under conservative Cameron policies of support to rich ppl. The rising shops prices are being targetted which is considered a good thing.

I'd guess that 75% of the rioters don't care about Cameron's policies. They are mostly 16-19 year olds looking to loot a few stores, using the whole joblessness/ economic climate as an excuse.

its not just shop items....utilities are out of reach also. i pay 60 pounds for water...in a country where it rains all the time

The way I see this is, Britain should address its own internal issues before butting into foreign issues such as Libya under the false pretense of "Humanity".

Isnt it time the UN security council got involved to stop the popular uprising that is being so ruthelessley put down?

its not just shop items....utilities are out of reach also. i pay 60 pounds for water...in a country where it rains all the time

it's all excuse what they claim---just to justify their wrogdoings, i am sure things are difficult, but people like yourself dont go on the street and looth/burn shops/properties.

Isnt it time the UN security council got involved to stop the popular uprising that is being so ruthelessley put down?

who says the riots have been rutlessly put down? the police is basically doing nothing against these theives.

Comparing Karachi and London, although the background is different, but both are being handled a bit poorly IMO. Rio ferdinand and some other people are even calling for the miliatry to be brought in, but as one person wrote, they are too busy in Afghanistan wwhile their own country is getting trouble!

Back
Top Bottom