What's new

London riots: Violence erupts for third day

I am sorry but if my car was being trashed by anyone i dont care about what the law stated i would do whatever i have to to protect my property. I would try to use reasonable force. Who would stand by and simply do nothing? I would get my danda out and show them my law. I think it must be in my Pakistani blood!!

if you see them, then you surely do something, but what if you dont witness the crime? that is where the problem comes.

4-5 is for the whole month?

when i said 45+ pounds, it is for the whole month, that include sewerege services and water(obviousely you use that water for drinking, laundery, shower/bath and everything), and we are 3 adults and 2 kids.

Yup, we have 2 adults, 3 kids, For the whole month 4-9 rials, it includes water for dishes, water for sanitation, the drinking water takes an extra 7 or so.

Everything is included in 6+8 region.

The Brits wanted to have their Detroit or L.A on this tiny island and they have got one. Labour imported millions of immigrants in the last decade to UK without any real demand where they are living in a parallel society. Most of these immigrants are not educated enough to find a white-collor job, there is also a scarcity of semi-skilled jobs and government spending cuts have hit hard the lower classes most of these immigrants belong to. Countless ghettos filled with these immigrants are scattered through out the city, the chances of bumping into a white man is much higher in Sadar, Karachi than in these ghettos. The overallsituation is looking more grim down the road.

Yup, we have 2 adults, 3 kids, For the whole month 4-9 rials, it includes water for dishes, water for sanitation, the drinking water takes an extra 7 or so.

Everything is included in 6+8 region.

it's bloody cheap.

Story is, its a clear reaction of Mark a Black Guy shot by Police, it is a racial reaction as well as social & economic bad policies by Whites, PM David Cameron, Boris Johnson(Mayor of London) also white highlighted.

A clear cut black man said, why was Mark killed? and Mayor Of London didnot answer, a clear cut racism seen on TV.

Its systematic game plan to alienate other communities especially Blacks by Whites and RICH of Conservative Government of Britain, that the truth people.

Its all racism in the heart, increased street shops prices, immigration(while british are itself immigrants of germanic origin), increased house rents, and joblessness through systematic elimination of race selection.

Also GANGS THINGS !!!!

You can see on BBC and Sky News that are the real culprit criminals backed by their evil governments. When they talk about "COMMUNITIES", its actually RACE based what they refer to.

It has spread to other parts of the UK. The government needs to act tougher, having the police with shields and sticks alone won't do.

Its been reported that they are considering plastic bullets. What would they say if iran did the same to try controlling dissent in this manner. but hypocracy is their way of life

A clear cut black man said, why was Mark killed? and Mayor Of London didnot answer, a clear cut racism seen on TV.

And nobody should expect B. Johnson to know why Mark was killed!! There is an investigation going on and untill it reases its findings, nobody will know, i personally dont say there is no racism in the UK, there is racism as i have experienced it myself, but it is not institutional and widespread as some people suggest. Whatever reason we give, there is no justification to what the the rioters are doing.

Its been reported that they are considering plastic bullets. What would they say if iran did the same to try controlling dissent in this manner. but hypocracy is their way of life

Have you got a better idiea on how to control these thugs and stop them damaging people's properties and shops?

Yep, I just heard that on the radio about 10mins ago. Cameron have also threatened them with the full force of the Law. Let's see what happens in the next 24hours and what our unbiased media makes out of it.

It has spread to other parts of the UK. The government needs to act tougher, having the police with shields and sticks alone won't do.

They need to get the guns out on these criminals. Batons just not enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
London Riots: Government Prepares Troops, Martial Law Imminent

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom