What's new

London riots: Violence erupts for third day

obviously your logic is bad. All I asked is the cause that drag you into this thread of British repression of its people. But your respondense is misleading and irrational.

This is an international forum, I can comment on whoever i want a long as it doesn't break any forum rules.

No i will go to London and get 1 free..:chilli:

Its like going to Uganda to buy cheap potatoes.

LCD TV rates are going down. You can get a good one for 25,000 rupees in India instead of spending more than a lakh to go to UK. Wait for onam offer.

Its like going to Uganda to buy cheap potatoes.

LCD TV rates are going down. You can get a good one for 25,000 rupees in India instead of spending more than a lakh to go to UK. Wait for onam offer.

Im sorry i actually buy potatoes from uganda...

Also cauliflower from colombia..

you live in india not in UK. you don't even have a flat screen TV. What all these UK things have something to do with you?

Congratulations Buddy!!!!! You just managed to bring this conversation from Riots in London to Potatoes in Uganda..... You should open up a school to teach budding internet trollers the complex art of trolling - You'll make MILLIONS $$$$

They are learning from the one and only great hazrat pir guru Altaf bhai maroof pistol wale baba!

Guess its time for pistol wale baba's speech but this time for peace in London :lol:

Bloody hell, it is really really bad, buildings, houses, shops on fire, the police now need to act like the police to stop these scums.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom